Chapter 13

Clumsy Love

Clumsy Love

~Chapter 13~

“________-ah” Onew said looking up.

Right now you were looking at the last stop, the Eiffel tower.

“What?” you replied, taking pictures and selcas.

“We should probably be calling Key now,” he said, digging around his back.

“Omo! I forgot about him! And Mr. Yixing, he must be so worried!” you said.

Soon Onew was frantically digging in his bag. He then finally sat on a patch of grass and poured everything out in front of him. His ears turned red and suddenly he stopped looking and looked at you.

“Umm… slight problem,” he said.

“Hmm?” you said getting worried.

“I… lost my phone?”

“WHAT?” you yelled.

Oh my god. How are we going to get back to the hotel? Oh my god we are going to die out here and we’ll be all alone and I won’t even meet a cute French guy before my death.

“Oh my god, and to think I was starting to like you…” you mumbled under you’re breathe. All the thoughts of Onew that were beginning to condemn your mind before where gone.

“I’m sorry,” Onew said.

You looked at him and said a lot of bad words in your head.

“Do you know where we are?” Onew said, looking around.

The both of you had gotten to the Eiffel tower by walking here. It wasn’t very hard to get to, considering it was a huge thing sticking out of the ground. You looked around, desperate for anything to spark your memory.

You shook your head and sighed.

“I know! Let’s look for a map,” Onew said. Not far from where the both of you were standing, was a map. Like the ones at amusement parks.

You both walked over and looked at the huge map.

“Let’s see…. Were here, and we need to get…..” Onew said, “Um….” He continued, blushing a deep red.

“Im not very good with directions, it comes with the whole package,” he said, indicating to himself with his hands.

You just rolled your eyes and looked at the map. You bit your lip, studying the map. It just so happens you were terrible with directions.

“Onew!!!!” you yelled. You grab your bag and begin to hit him with it.

You sat on a bench, exasperated. It was getting dark, and the temperature was dropping.

“How much money do you have?” you asked Onew.

He dug in his bag and pulled out a wallet.

“I have four $20 bills, and two $50 bills,” he said, holding the wallet out for you to see.

You pulled out your wallet and silently thanked your mother. She was so worried about you getting lost on this trip she gave you a lot of money. Thank god you’re always so clumsy or else you’d be poor.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to be around when all the monsters seek for scared foreigners to prey on,” you told Onew, looking at him.

He turned pink once again, and got up.

“Where should we go?” he said, looking around

“We should probably go to a motel or something,” you said. You begin to walk down the street, hoping to see a motel.

Onew walked next to you, and you were both silent the whole time.

You spotted a phone booth and ran to it. Onew came up behind you.

You dug in your pocket for change but didn’t have any, but Onew handed you 4 quarters.

You put the quarters in the change slot but nothing happened.

“Why isn’t it working?” you looked at Onew. Then you realized they were American quarters. You face palmed and groaned.

“Let’s just get to a stupid motel,” you said and began to walk away from the phone booth. After about 10 minutes of walking you both came to a very large and grand hotel. You looked around, hoping to see a much cheaper one, but had no such luck.

“We should just stay here _______, it’s already dark,” Onew said, looking nervous.

You looked at the sky and cursed it for getting so dark. You nodded and Onew led the way inside the hotel.

You sat down in the lobby while Onew checked a room out for the night. You looked around and saw how busy it was. You hoped there was a room for the both of you.

Onew came up to you with a look on his face you where use to by now. “They only had a room with a double bed,” he said blushing, “but they have free breakfast.” He smiled and you gave him a look.

He looked away and you grabbed your stuff and begin walking towards your room. It was on the fifth floor and when you entered the room you gasped. Outside was a perfect view of the city.

Onew put his stuff on the floor and looked out the window with you. You then saw a phone on a desk and ran to it. Then you realized you didn’t know anyone’s number except your parents, and they wouldn’t be much help. You hummed and thought hard.

“Onew, do you know Shinee’s or Mr. Yixing’s number?” you said looking at him.

“Yeah, I only Key’s number though,” he said walking up to you. He took the phone from your hands and dialed his number.

“He didn’t answer, let me try again,” he dialed it again, “his phones off,” he frowned.

“Ugh!” you groaned, face planting on the bed.

The bed was very comfy and you realized how tired you were. You dug around your bag for the extra pair of clothes you brought with you. You looked at the clock and realized how late it was. You yawned and felt your eyes get heavy.

“Okay, ill sleep on the bed, you sleep on the floor,” you told Onew. You had already began taking you shoes off and getting under the blankets.

“Huh? Oh, okay…” Onew said. You threw him a few blankets and pillows. You did not feel bad at all for taking the bad. He was the one who got you both stuck in Paris anyways.

You closed your eyes and began to fall asleep.

***

You woke up later that night shivering. You looked at the clock and saw that it was about 4 in the morning. You groaned and tried to go back asleep was to cold.

What? Do they not have a heater?

You than remembered you weren’t alone in the room when you heard a light snore from the floor. You looked at Onew and saw him shivering. You then imagined how cold he must be if you were cold on the bed. You began to feel guilt in your stomach.

“Onew?” you said, nudging him with your foot.

“Hmmm,” he said, turning over, but still sleeping.

“Onew, get up,” you said, nudging him again. He slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them. He looked like a child and you smiled.

You scooted over in your bed and patted the spot next to you. He looked surprised.

“You’re probably freezing on the floor, its ok, just as long as you don’t do anything to me while I’m sleeping,” you told him teasingly.

As he got on the bed you grabbed the extra pillows you had and lied them between the two of you. You then laid back down, and could feel Onew’s heat radiating to you, even though there where pillows in the way.

“Night Onew,” you whispered, already falling asleep.

“Night,” he said back.

You had already fallen asleep, but Onew laid there for a while, smiling.

 

 

Hi there~

Just a short update for you all.

I keep forgeting about all the characters I add and the plot to my story T.T

Well, yup! And happy reading

~Percy <3.<3.<3.