Chapter 17 (Updated Version)

Clumsy Love

-Clumsy Love-

Chapter 17

Keys P.O.V.

“Okay people! The day isn’t over yet! We still have 2 hours to look for these two, teenage, kids!” Mr. Yixing said frantically, emphasizing the word teenage and kids.

“That’s kind of what I’m worried about Mr. Yixing, they are kids. They literally act like 5 year old children and how are they supposed to survive in Paris.” Key butted in. “We wouldn’t find them by the end of our trip,” he said, sitting down in a chair.

“Well since you seem to be so rested, why don’t you and your crew go spend the rest of your day finding ______ and Onew instead of going with the rest of us to the little French Bakery?” Mr. Yixing rushed out.

Key just looked at him in utter shock as his “crew” slowly backed away, hoping to not be noticed by the flustered teacher. Without even looking though, Mr. Yixing pointed at the three guilty boys who were fleeing the scene and not even blinking said, “that would mean you.”

Minho, Taemin, and Jonghyun all sighed as they trudged themselves to where Key was.

“Any other volunteers to look for the distressed teenagers?” Mr. Yixing called out, “oh, Ms. Sohee, thank you for volunteering, you are such a great friend!”

Sohee looked up then pouted, looking back to her shoes.

“Well get going search party, while the night is still young!” Mr. Yixing said, waving at the 5 kids who were unwillingly leaving the hotel.

***

Your P.O.V

“Onew! We’ve been walking for hours now! Can’t we find another hotel to stay at?” you asked Onew, pulling on the edge of the sleeve.

Currently the two where you were on the famously known Champs Elysee. Everywhere you went the same song kept playing.

 

 

Aux Champs-Elysées

Aux Champs-Elysées

Au soleil, sous la pluie

à midi ou à minuit

Il y a tout ce que vous voulez aux Champs-Elysées

            Your French teacher had warned all of you the horror of that song being repeated on the streets of Paris, even teaching you the chorus so you could sign along and seem like a true Parisian.

“Onew!” you said one final time, slapping his arm.

He looked at you slightly then looked back at the road.

He seemed to be in a bit of a funk ever since he “confessed” to you. His eyes would wander off and he seemed to be thinking very intently on something.

You rolled your eyes and looked around, trying to find a hotel that would fit the both of your budgets.

A flashing light caught your attention and you saw a sign that said:

Hotel!

Ask us about our couple special!

You immediately smirked and dragged Onew along, already thinking about sleep.

You got to the reception and ringed the bell on the desk. A guy came up and smiled.

“Bonjour! Comment puis-je vous aider?” he asked.

“Do you speak English?” you asked hopeful.

“No, no. One moment,” he said in broken English. He left to where he came from.

Soon came out a tall blonde girl who said, “Hello, how may I help you?”

“Hi, I was wondering about your couple special?” you said.

“Of course. For two people the price is only $45 a night. The room includes one King Sized bed and a bathroom with bath and shower features. There is also a small T.V., coffee pot, and microwave,” she said all while smiling.

“Ok, that sounds great, but there’s just one thing, see this is my… boyfriend right here,” you said pointing to Onew,” but we are kind of fighting at the moment, so if there’s a way you can give us a room with two twin sized beds?” you said.

“Of course we could, but there would be an additional cost of $40, so your grand total would be $85,” she said.

“Well take the couple sweet,” you said immediately, taking the $45 out of your pocket.

“Of course, thank you ma’am, have a nice night,” she said, winking at you.

You shook your head a bit, thinking it was only a figment of your imagination.

Suddenly you felt something warm in your hand and looked down to see Onew was holding your hand.

“What are you doing?” you whispered, blushing.

“Well it seems where destined to be boyfriend and girlfriend. This is the second time we have pretended to be a couple. If there’s a third I just may kiss you,” he said, smirking.

“Onew!” you said, letting go of his hand as you came up to the room.

You put the key in the door and opened the room, what you found made both your and Onew’s mouth drop.

“Well well well, are we getting here _______?” Onew said, shaking his head.

Instead of finding a decent, nice room, the both of you have rented a room.

“I can’t believe our luck,” you said, walking in.

It wasn’t necessarily a room, but it was obviously supposed to set the mood.

You turn on the light switch and a pink, eerie glow bounced about the room. You then walked to the bed which was a large, king sized bed with hundreds of pillows and red, satin sheets. There was a cheesy cupid wallpaper and a soft, plush carpeting. On the bed was a note. You walked up to the note and picked it up. 5 square packaging fell off.

“For all your pleasurable needs” you read from the note. Onew held up the packages for you to see and you saw they were condoms.

“Great, instead of getting free soap and lotion we got free condoms and lube,” you said, tossing the condoms into the trash.

 

 

 

A/N

I know I know, I a horrible person. I said I would update and I didn’t. I felt like it’s been a year. Actually, while I’m writing this right now I currently have no internet connection, so even though the story is done I won’t be able to update it until I get home.

I’m super, duper sorry, so just wait for a surprise, okay? Okay?

Yes, I just went all John Green on you.

***

Okay so this is a new A/N which I wrote like, right before i post this. Sorry >.< I updated this chapter as soon as I had Wifi but then i realized i hadnt edited it yet, so you guys saw the whole unedited version. A lot of this story is from kind of personal experiences? well, all the french stuff, my french teacher really did teach us the Champs-Elysee. Sorry I'm a horrible author. But here's a lovely Onew for You~~~

Happy Reading~

-<3.<3.<3.