Conditions and Stories

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

credits to TaeSee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlkrym2TNwQ

APink - Wishlist


 

You were smiling when you entered your room and saw the maids arranging your things inside your luggage. The stream of excitement once again poured on your spine as you twirled around your room because of happiness.

You heard a cough, making you stopped from twirling and looked up to see your parents smiling at you with a lopsided smile.

"Is everything alright, sweetie?" your mother asked with her bittersmile as your father squeezed her hand to regain her composure.

You ran to them and enveloped them with your bear hug as you mumbled the words you never had mentioned to them before,

"Thank you, Mom and Dad! You're the best parents ever!" you said, making your mother weeped and smiled at you.

The three of you just stayed still like that, embracing each other with the warmth of love. You closed your eyes as you savor the feeling. After minutes of hugging, you felt your parents loosing their hug against you. 

You looked at them with a smile and nod at them to make them talk.

"Baby, can you tell me how did you fall inlove?" your mother asked after wiping her tears on her cheeks.

You looked at them with a shocked but pleased face as you clasped your hands before your face.

"It was very glorious, Mom. I never felt this before but when I saw him, it seems like everything stops for a moment," you said dreamily.

You heard your father chuckling as he wrapped your mother in his arms.

"What's his name?" your father asked.

You turned to him and smiled at him sweetly.

"Luhan . . ." you whispered with sweetness. "You know that feeling when you felt your heart beats faster and louder than normal. That's what I felt when I saw him smile and nod at me in acknowledge,"

You stopped for a moment to spazz like a fangirl as you remember his smile that made your knees wobble and your heart goes crazy.

You looked at your parents to expect them smiling. But instead of bright faces, you were greeted by questioned looks and shocked expressions.

"What?" you mouthed.

"Princess, where did you meet him?" your mother asked as she stood up and walked towards you.

"At the park . . " you said carelessly. After the words hit you, you suddenly let out a gasp and cupped your mouth.

You looked up to see your mother squinting her eyes on you with her hands on her hips.

"And, how did you get out of the mansion?!" your mother scolded you, making you shrink into fear.

"I sneak out of the mansion when you and Dad decided to have some tea with the Kims," you said with eyes closed. "Mom, please don't change your mind!"

Your mother heaved a sigh as she shot you a disappointed look. She was about to open again when she felt her husband tapping her on her shoulders, reminding her of what they talked about.

"Fine!" your mother said as she flailed her hands on the air in exasperation. "I'm letting you go this time for sneaking away,"

Your eyes literally opened wide in what you're parents said. You smiled at her and was about to hug her when,

"Save that hug later," your mother said as she wagged her fingers before you. "I have one condition to tell you first," she said, making you grimaced.

Hearing no response from you, your mother continued talking.

"If ever you didn't make that 'Luhan' fall for you," you mother said, creating thrill in your existence. "you need to marry the man me and your Dad arranged for you,"

"WHAAAAATT!?" you shrieked. "I.DON'T.WANT.TO!!" you said as you stomped your feet before them.

"Then, don't go to Korea," your mother said with a smirk.

You puffed your cheeks and looked at them as you tried planning things in your head.

"So, princess, are you going or not?" your father asked, adding more tension on you.

You let out a sigh and looked at them.

"Yes, I'm going! And DEAL in the condition," you said as you showed them your thumbs up.

Your mother smiled at you proudly as your father gave you cheering thumbs up. You just smiled at them as you enveloped them again in a bear hug.

"Now, prepare to sleep. You might get late on your flight," your mother said as she pushed you back gently. "I don't want my daughter looking haggard when she meets her love," she said with a smile.

You nodded at her and bid them goodnight. They were about to leave your room when something snapped on your thoughts.

"Dad?" you asked. Your father turned to you and looked at you questioningly. "Is the maid going to Korea with me?" you asked.

There was a long silence before your parents let out a chuckle.

"Naa-aah. We were just teasing you," they said, making you pout.

"We just want to see our daughter's spoilishness for the . . . last time," they said before giving you their sad look.

You felt guilty for your parents' sadness and that made your mouth opened and let out a sentence you rarely let out before,

"Mom, Dad. I love you so much. Good Night!"


Still no subbies. ;A;

This is hurting me.