Today, I fell inlove. Tomorrow, I'll land in Korea

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

credits to TaeSee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRn3IraGhCM

APink - My My


 

The usual clinking sound of the shiny fork against the porcelain plate filled the dining hall of Park mansion. The maids scuttered around, bringing foods from the kitchen to the dining table while Mr. and Mrs. Park exchange words about the day with each other. It was a peaceful evening when,

"Mom, Dad! I fell inlove and I want to go to Korea!" you announced happily as you smiled creepily to your parents who are looking at you with a plain expression.

There was a moment of silence before you heard your mother dropping her fork while your father choking on his wine after the sudden announcement of yours. As soon as they recovered from the mess, they looked at you with disbelief eyes.

"What? How? To whom? When? Dafuq~" your father said, earning a slap on the shoulder by your mother for letting out a curse word. Your mother looked at you with gentleness and asked you softly.

"My dear, what do you mean by you're going to Korea?" your mother asked as she looked at your face if you're dead serious. "You know, you can't leave the mansion without us or any bodyguards. It's too dangerous outside," she said as she fidgeted her fork.

"Mom, I'm already 17. I can take care of myself. I don't need any bodyguards now," you said. "Mom, Dad! Please let me explore the place outside this big mansion. I'm bored to death inside this palace,"

Your mother looked at your father, trying to find his answer but he, too, is not sure if they will say yes to you. 

Seeing your parents' hesitation, you pouted and started to formulate plans in order to get what you want.

Plan A: Explain it like an aristocrat.

You inhaled some fresh air as you straightened your composure. You looked at your parents with a pokerface before explaining your sudden decision of leaving.

"Mom, Dad. I fell inlove with someone and I found out that he's living in Korea. They say love will teach you things you don't expect thyself to--"

"Princess, get to the point," your father said as he waved away your pretty speech.

Okay, zilch plan A!

Plan B: Make a drama.

"Mom, Dad! This is the first time I fell inlove with someone," you said as your eyes brimmed in tears. You looked at them with your crying expression as you bit your lip for effects. "Please let me follow my feelings. I don't want to end up with some boy that you arranged with me. I have my rights to choose my husband. Please don't lock me i--"

"Chaerin, please stop the drama!" your mother hissed in irritation for your exaggeration.

Fine, I'll stop being an actress!

Plan C: Don't breathe.

"Fine!" you hissed in fake anger. "Then, I'll stop breathing now," you said as you closed your eyes and stop the air coming inside you.

A smirk formed on your lips as you foresee your parents panicking as they told you that you can go to Korea. As your feet landed on Korea's fresh ground, a fresh love appears and you saw that special someone you had fallen with. And then--  You suddenly stopped seeing those things when you found yourself can't breathe.

YOU NEED AIR!!!

You suddenly opened your eyes and took a large intake of oxygen. You heaved up and down as you looked at your parents.

"Wow. What a record breaking! 4 seconds," your father said sarcastically as he looked at his watch. "Try your best next time, sweetheart," he said as he smiled at you sweetly as your mother rolled her eyes and shook her head.

I need to change my lungs now!

Plan D: Tell your parents that you will run away.

"Then, I'll run away from this house," you said as you ran towards the door of the dining hall. Nobody stopped you and you were alarmed and confused at the same time when you found your parents not stopping you.

You turned to your parents who are still sitting at their seats as they watched you. You looked at them with questioned looks while they just smiled at you sweetly.

"If you're asking why aren't we stopping you," your mother said as she rested her elegant face on her clasped hands. "Honey, who rebel daughter will tell her parents that she will run away?"

You pouted at them and sulked as you return to your seat.

Well, the last ace! I hope it will work.

Plan E: Sulk like a spoiled brat!

You sat back to your seat and continued your dinner with a dark mood. Your parents smiled at you before returning to their dinner. They are finally at peace after finding that they have tamed their daughter. They continue chattering about their day while you just ignore them as you poked your dinner.

You heard your father letting out a laugh before turning to you,

"Princess, isn't the story your mother told us funny?" he said as he flashed you his eye smile, enjoying the moment with his dearest wife.

You just ignored them and continued poking your dinner. Your father and mother looked at each other as they wonder if you are angry with them.

"Honey, are you alright?" your mother asked in worry.

No response.

Your parents were very worried about you. They can't stand it when their beloved daughter ignored them. It made their hearts break. They exchanged glances and began to talk using their eyes.

All the while, you just stayed quiet and sulk like a spoiled child. From the early age, you were showered with gifts and love. Everything you want, you easily gets. You started to believe that life is easy and everything works in your want. And for the first time, your parents didn't give you what you want and this made you angry.

"Fine!" your father announced as he lightly put his fork down. You looked up and saw your parents with worried and sad expression.

"What is it, Dad?" you asked as you tried your best to bit down the smile forming on your lips.

Your father didn't answer but called for a maid. The maid walked closer to your father and bowed infront of him.

"Yes, Sir?" she asked with her head hung low.

"Pack your things. You're going to Korea," your father said as your mother nodded at the maid.

As soon as the words hit you, your eyes widened in confusion as you looked at the maid. Why, her?

"What do you mean, S-sir?" the maid stuttered, shocked to the sudden madness happening around her.

"He said you're going to Korea," your mother answered as she sips her tea gracefully. "Is it okay for you?" your mother asked.

"B-but . . ." her voice trailed off, probably thinking of the things to say. You suddenly wished she will say 'no' but, "Certainly, Madam," she said as she bowed to your parents.

"Great! Now, do please arrange your things. I will book a ticket for you later," your father said as he looked at you. "You can leave now." your father said.

The maid left the place with her rushing feet. You can't help but find it annoying. There was silence that surrounded the place and you can't help but think of the things happening. You were confused in the whole thing and was hyperventilating in confusion, irritation and disappointment.

I'm the one who wished for the ticket! I'm the one who wished to pack my luggage! I'm the one who wished to go to Korea! Why her?!

"And, Chaerin," your father said. You looked up at him with your brows furrowed. You suddenly felt mixed emotions as you found your parents looking at you with a smile. There was anger, disappointment, betrayed and other things in your eyes. But, all suddenly was washed away when you heard your father's words.

"Wriggle your feet," your father said.

"What do you mean, Dad?" you asked him, forgetting the Plan D you formulated. Your parents sighed and looked at each other, probably waiting at each other who will answer their daughter's question.

You saw your mother closed her eyes and sighed before opening it and flashing you a lopsided smile.

"Wriggle your feet because tomorrow you'll land on Korea's land,"

 


First chapter. Whatsoever. =__=

I know, L-A-M-E.