Welcome To Korea

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

credits to PurplePop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLR-t_r0nDM

IU - You and I


 

You wriggled your feet excitedly as the announcement of the airplane's landing were heard everywhere. You giggled like a girl excitedly as you peered outside of the window.

Korea, here I come, you thought as a wild smile formed on your lips.

A light tap on your shoulder made you divert your eyes away from the window then to the person who disturb her little happiness.

"Yes, what is it?" you said in a high tone as you displayed your famous 'displeased face' to hers.

The stewardess was slightly intimidated by your look and was thinking if she'll go on or what. But, seeing your piercing gaze made her to let out the words.

"Please be a little quiet, Mam. You're disturbing the other passengers," she said, making you infuriated more than ever.

"So, you're scolding me now?" you asked her in high tone, catching the attention of the other passengers.

"It's not like that, Ma--"

"Shut up! How dare you do that to me? Didn't you know me? I'm --"

Another flight attendant rushed to our side and calmed everything down. The stewardess whom you shame was weeping silently as the other attendant caressed her back for comfort.

You sit back on your seat and let out a victory smile. You ignored the glances of the other passengers because you shielded your sight by using shades.

Truth to be told, you don't like someone nagging and scolding you. Your parents never had done that so people have no rights to do that to you, too.

You spend the time on the airplane humming and filtering your ears with hum you created in order to plug your ears from the whispers of the other passengers.

 

Soon, you found yourself walking inside the Incheon Airport while tugging the luggage behind you. You took off your shades and rushed outside of the airport.

You inhaled the fresh air outside and raised your hands in triumph.

"I'm in Seoul!" you shouted at the top of your lungs, making everyone snickered a laugh as they pointed at you.

You ignored the stares of the people and went out of the place to hail a cab. You were about to hold your hands up high when you felt your phone vibrating.

You quickly took it and tapped the green button to ask who's the caller.

"Yeobosayo?" you asked as you continued to watch for a cab.

"My princess, how's Korea?" your father asked giddily, making you to roll your eyes.

"Dad, I just landed here a while ago," you said coolly.

"Ohhh? Is that so?" your father asked. You suddenly heard some shuffling sounds on the phone then it was your mother's turn to talk,

"Sorry sweetheart for your father's craziness . . . Well, anyway, I'm starting to wonder where will you stay tonight?" your mother suddenly brought up.

"Mom, of course, you arranged that for me, right?" you asked as you relaxed for a little bit. You suddenly tense up when you heard no response from your mother.

"Mom, you're giving me reservation in one of our hotels, right? Or maybe, letting me use the villa--" you were interrupted by your mother's voice that almost shook your head.

"Baby, we don't have any properties in Korea. We only have properties in Europe, China and US,"

You stayed silent for a moment before panic started to crumbled you.

"Then, where will I stay tonight?!" you shrieked in panic.

"You search for an apartment," your mother said with a manner-of-fact voice.

"I don't know how!" you shrieked. "Mom! Please! I need your help! Ask for some of your friends to let me stay in their condominiums or their mansion or their villas. Please!!! I don't want to sleep on the streets tonight,"

You heard your mother sighed on the other line.

"Fine, then go to this address," she said as she instruct you of the address.

"Thanks, Mom," you said with glee.

"Save your thanks for later. I called to discuss things with you. But since you're still in the airport, go find the apartment first," she said before hanging up.

You kissed your phone in glee. Truly, you're a spoiled daughter because with a little aegyo, you can make your parents rush to you.

You hailed a cab and told the driver the location of the apartment.

 

Your mouth hanged open as your eyes darted everywhere.

"Excuse me, Mister, but is this really the place?" you asked him to assure yourself.

The driver looked at you before nodding intently. You looked at him with disbelief. You wanted to scold him and pour your anger on him but seeing the man dangerous, you sighed deeply before paying him.

You went out of the cab unwillingly as the driver help you to get rid of your things on his cab. He left you alone infront of the apartment, making you afraid for the first time. You closed your eyes and open it again, praying that this is just an illusion. But NO, it remains like that.

"Mom, what are you thinking? Letting your daughter live here?? For real?!" you mumbled to yourself as you gawked infront of the hideous apartment.

http://www.danbielefeld.com/images/2006-Korea-first9months/P5250037_800.jpg

You abruptly called your mother to confirm if it is really the place. After three rings, your mother picked up the phone.

"Yes, honey?" your mother asked.

"Mom! Are you letting me live here?!" you asked in a shriek, making the people passing by to look at you in an odd way.

"What's wrong with the apartment, dear? It looks decent for me," she said as you hear some sipping noises in the background.

"Well, it looks horrid for me," you said as your body cringed in horror.

"In what way is the apartment horrid? It looks clean and somehow safe," your mother said.

"But, it's not elegant! It looks . . . plain," you said, pausing in the word. "Mom! Find me another place to stay," you said.

"No! That apartment is the cheapest that your money could handle," your mother said.

"What do you mean my money could handle? We have tons of money, right? Are we getting bankcrupt now, Mom?" you asked in a terrified voice. "Don't sell my clothes, Mom! They're too expensive--"

"We're not getting bankcrupt, dear," she said, making you sighed in relief. "You are." she said, making you intake the sigh you just released.

"Mom?"

"I'm sorry, dear. But, your father and I decided to teach you 'discipline' from now on. You're not the spoiled heiress anymore since the day you stepped out of the mansion. You're now an ordinary girl with a new identity," your mother said, making you look at the phone in disbelief.

"Excuse me, is this really my mother?"

"Yes." your mother answered shortly. 

"How will I eat? How will I shop for clothes? How will I attend tea parties?" you continuously asked.

"Find a job," your mother said, making you gasped. "Okay, honey, I need to hang up now. I have a meeting. I love you. Goodbye! Enjoy your stay there!" she said teasingly before hanging up the phone.

You dropped the phone on the ground in disbelief. How could life be easy then turn to miserable after seconds?

You looked at your luggage then to the apartment. Because of irritation, you stomped your feet against the ground like a child. You suddenly lost your mind and pour your anger on the ground, stomping like an idiot on the streets.

"Excuse me," somebody said, making you stopped what you're doing and looked at the person who spoke. "Is this yours?" he asked as he opened his palm to reveal your phone.

You looked at the man and studied his features. Black beanie hiding his hair, a huge nerdy eyeglasses on his eyes, a weird looking sweater and a mismatched colored scarf wrapped around him.

You scrunched your nose and snatched the phone from him in annoyance. You ignored him and you started to lift your luggage inside the apartment.

The boy who picked up your phone just looked at you in a displeased manner.

"Beautiful on the outside, but not on the inside. Tsk~ Tsk~ Xiumin, be careful of those kind of girls," he said to himself before tucking his hands inside his pocket and started to walk inside the apartment you went to.