First Day of School

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKhceJ8QMW0

Bang N Zelo - Never Give Up


 

*Ring, Ring, Ring*

You squeezed your eyes in annoyance as you tried to find your phone using your hands. When you felt the cool metal of the phone, you tapped on the green button with eyes closed before grumbling words at the caller.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Princess, have you been sleeping?" your father's question greeted you.

"No, Dad. I was practicing my Japanese speaking skills with a Chinese dragon who is eating some ramen," you said sarcastically. "Of course, Dad. I was sleeping," 

"Ohhh~ Sorry about that, dear," your father said before you heard some shuffling noises at the background.

"You should talk try to talk to Chinese dragons too, Honey," you heard your mother said, probably to your father because of the faint responses at the background.

You can't help but to giggle at your mother's sarcastic remark to your father. You surely inherited your sarcasm to her since both of you used it a lot to your father.

"So, baby, are you ready for your first day of school?" your mother suddenly asked, making you stop from giggling.

You sat up from your bed from shock and looked at the phone as if horns suddenly grow on it.

"Mom, school? Shouldn't I be home-school?" you asked.

You never had stepped on a school before because your parents are afraid that you might get harm. So, they found a better solution in order to educate you. And that is to teach you in home.

Though you don't have the chance to meet friends the same age as you, it's still a good thing for you because the educator teach you wholly without distractions and you need not to bother yourself in waking up and changing clothes.

"Well, are you at home?" your mother asked suddenly, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"No, I'm not," you answered.

"Then, you don't need to be home-school since you need to be in home," your mother replied back, making you scrunched your nose in intimidation.

"WHY DO I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL? You could apply an educator to teach me here in my apartment," your spoiled brat instinct said.

"Honey, you need to socialize with other people. How could you make 'that' Luthan--"

"Luhan," you corrected her.

"Okay. How can you make Luhan to fall inlove with you if you continue educating yourself inside the four corners of your apartment?" your mother said, making you to think about your plans.

"Fine. So, what's the name of the school?" you said with a grumble.

"SM High School," your mother said.

"Is that a prestigious school?" you asked with your finnicky style.

"No. It's just an ordinary school," your mother replied.

"Then, I'm not going," you said as you sulked down on your bed.

"Then, go back here and marry the man we arranged for you," your mother counter talk, making you scrunched your face in defeat.

"NO!" you shouted back.

"Then, go to school and study there," your mother demanded. "Be quick. School starts at 7. Goodbye now, Honey. We need to go to work now. I love you," your mother said before hanging up.

"Seven . . ?" you mumbled as you looked at the clock. You let out a gasp of relief when you found out it was still six in the morning. Which means one hour before school starts.

Your eyes then travelled in your apartment and you can't help but to gasped in shock. Your messy and dusty room yesterday has transformed into a clean and organized room.

There's no dust lingering on your furniture. There's no yellowish cover in sight. The broom you had used yesterday is nowhere to be found. And, you're on the bed sleeping.

Did that nerd do these things?, you asked yourself. You think it for seconds before shrugging it.

"Well, he made me wait for two hours," you said bitterly before standing up to go to the bathroom.

 

 

You let out an unamused gasp as soon as you stepped before the SM High School your mother was talking about. Just as you expected, the school looks boring and plain unlike you wanted it.

You dragged your feet inside the school as you continued to clicked your cheeks with your tongue. Your mother had told you all the procedures when enrolling yourself in a school. And your first destination is the principal's office in order to get your schedule and so is your uniform.

The noisy students passing by laughed joyfully as they talked about things that you're not interested about. You wanted to ask for the direction of the principal's office but seeing how low the people are, you decided to trust on your feet instincts.

You were walking and walking for hours trying to find the principal's office when you felt someone bumped on you.

"Watch where you going," the girl said in her teenish voice.

You glared at her as you dusted your clothes that bumped on her.

"I don't talk with monkeys," you said nonchalantly as you walked past her.

She was taken aback at what you said. She glared at your back before shouting,

"Excuse me, but who are you to talk back at me. Don't you know who am I?" she said as she squinted her eyes at you dangerously.

You turned your back at her and smiled at her mockingly.

"Wait, I know you! I've seen you somewhere," you said as you act. "Are you the one who's in the Animal Planet?"

The girl gripped her knuckles before sending her hands on your hair. You were shocked with the sudden pain you felt on your head. And as soon as you found out about the situation, you flailed your hands on her head, too.

The fight ensued caught the attention of the students and teachers passing by your direction. They tried to pull the two of you out but both of you are stubborn so you were brought to the principal's office with each other's hair on each other's fist.

They managed to pull the two out when you reached the principal's office. You were still exchanging glares with the girl when a sudden voice caught both of your attentions.

"Will you please stop doing that?" somebody said in a gentle manner, making the both of you snapped from the glaring contest.

The girl looked at the man who was speaking and you saw her cringed in shame as she bowed her head. You looked at the man too and only saw a plain, boring man looking sternly at you.

Since you don't know who he is, you raised your eyebrow at him and taunt him.

"What are you looking at?!" you managed to let out in pissed.

Multiple gasps of horror surrounded you. You were skeptical and looked at them in alarm.

Did I say something bad?, you asked yourself as you eyed the people for some answers.

"I'm really sorry, Principal Lee Sooman, for her rowdy attitude," a teacher said as she glared at you.

Mr. Lee Sooman just chuckled before looking at the girl you had a fight with.

"Chorong, this is the third time you were sent in the principal's office," he said to the Chorong girl. The girl just bowed her head low once again as she mumbled words. "Please don't do it again," the man said kindly.

You can't help but to scoffed at the man's kindness, gaining again everyone's attention as they gasped in horror at you. You started to get irritated and send them an irritating glance before the principal speak out.

"Please be kind to leave the two of us. I'm quite sure your classes are starting by this time," he said to divert everyone's attention towards the time and their work.

The teachers looked at the time and was horrified to see that they're late on their classes. They all started to scamper outside the room or else, they'll be in deep history. Chorong, the girl you had fight with, looked at you and sent you a glare before exiting the door.

You just rolled your eyes at her retreating back before looking at the principal who has his sweet smile at you.

"Good Morning. So, what's your name?" he asked with his cheery voice.

"That's none of your business," you replied coolly as you crossed your arms at him in a displeased manner.

Startled, Mr. Lee raised his brow at you. He was never treated with disrespect like that. Even the arrogant kingkas and queenkas of the school respect him with their whole being and yet, here you are, ignoring his presence as you continue to observe the room.

"Is this your first day of class?" he asked but you ignored him as you let out a bored sigh.

"Are you a transferee? Are you possibly the exchange student? Who are you? Have you paid the tuition? Do you need anything? Do I look good in this vest? Careless~ Careless~--"

"Quiet, ahjussi!" you said in irritation. "Yes, I'm a new student here. So, answer me, who the devil are you?"

The man was taken aback but he decided to smile at you as he answer your question.

"I'm the principal of this school," he said with a cocky grin.

He was expecting that you'll gasp in surprise and plead him sorry for all the things you've said but what you've done totally made him surprised.

"Ohhh~ great! Now, give me my schedule and my uniform. My gosshh! How could this school be so rotten? You should have wait for me at the school gates so I can easily get my uniform from you. So, have you washed the clothing well? Is my uniform cotton? I don't like wearing a piece of cloth if it's not cotton or silk," you continued to rant, leaving the principal gawked at you.

"Yes, madam," he muttered. "What's your name?" he asked you.

"Park Chaerin," you said confidently as you smug at him. He nodded at you before going to a room. He later appear again giving you your new uniform, the school map and your schedule.

You quickly snatched the uniform and the paper from his hands excitedly. You were letting out phrases as soon as you got hold of your uniform.

"Thank you, ahjussi, for the hard work. Next time, don't make new transferees wait," you said before bowing at him for thankfulness. You even smiled sweetly at him before going out of his room, leaving the poor principal still stupefied for being rant by a mere student. 

 

You cheerfully walked down the aisle of the school with your new uniform in your arms and the school map on your hands. You were walking with a cheery smile when somebody blocked your in your path.

You tried to walked sideways but the people still blocked you. As soon as temper hits you, you furiously lifted your head and send daggers at the person who is irking you.

You were greeted by six boys who are glaring at you dangerously. Since you didn't learn the meaning of danger when you were a child, instead of running away, you scoffed at them.

"So, what do the ugly monkeys want?" you managed to say with a flat tone.

The boys' brows furrowed deeply after you've said that. They gripped on their knuckles until it turned to white as they walked closer towards you.

"Is this the girl, Chorong?" the tallest guy who seems to be the leader of the group suddenly asked.

Hearing the name 'Chorong', you immediately turned your head sideways, trying to find the girl who pissed you. But, you were shocked to see her hugging the tall guy from his back.

"Yes, Oppa. She's the one who send me to the old man's office again," the girl said innocently as she send you an evil smirk.

The man suddenly gripped his fist with his other hand as he stared at you dangerously. You gulped in fear as you felt the six boy walking towards you.

Wait, I know this scene. I saw this once when my educator tell me stories about her highschool life, you said to yourself as your feet slowly stepped back simultaneously. What is the use of force or coercion to abuse and intimidate others?

You tried your best to remember the answer you had remember as your feet continuously stepped back while the boys walked towards you with a dangerous motive.

Your eyes widened in fear and realization when the answer hit you like a brick falling. BULLYING!!!

Upon realizing the answer, you glanced towards the six boys. And, Yepp! They're going to bully you.

Without even knowing it, you started to run away from the six guys. But, unfortunately, they also ran behind you, trying to catch you.

Ohhh Greattt! What a great day to start school!


Yeyyy! Nine Subscriberss! /throws hearts to everyone/

image