My Next-Door Nerd

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3GkcJjIgm4

APink - Bubibu


 

"What kind of room is this!?" you shrieked as soon as you opened your room.

Dust all over the place, yellowish cloth covering the furnitures, spiderwebs attached at the corners of the room and marching ants on the walls greeted your eyes.

"Aiiissshhh! Don't tell me I'll be the one who'll clean this," you said in realization. When you get no response, you suddenly shriek in anger.

You dropped down on the floor and looked at the messy and dusty room. You sighed for a moment, trying to figure what you'll do.

You don't know how to clean your room since you have maids to do it for you. And, you realized how troublesome your idleness at that time. You can't ask for some maids to your mother since you already know that she will just tell you to 'stand up on your own feet' again. And seriously, you can't ask the landlady to help you since you created a not-so-good relationship with her from the very start.

You closed your eyes for a moment, trying to figure out on what to do. You looked at the messy room once again before you stood up and dropped the bag you are carrying a while ago.

"I could clean!" you said as you nodded at yourself.

You tied your hair in a bun and rolled up your sleeves to start to work. You decided to start with cover of the furnitures so you take off the yellowish cover of the furniture. Unfortunately, you take it off violently making the dust sprinkled all over you. You coughed hardly, making you to gasped for air.

You opened the windows and started to coughed and sneezed the dust out of your body. As soon as you feel okay again, you stared at the room for a moment before mumbling.

"I guess I should vacuum the room first," you said as you search for the room for a vacuum cleaner or anything that could help you to send the stupid dust away from you.

Instead of a vacuum cleaner, you found a 'broom' that is pretty rare in your eyes. You looked at it as if it's a new invention before asking yourself.

"What this thing could do?" you said as you tried to figure out how to use the 'thing' on your hands. About half an hour passed, you started to get pissed so you started to pound the thing on the floor, hoping it could clean the room.

After hours of 'cleaning', you suddenly let out an annoyed scream as you realized nothing had changed after an hour of trying your best to clean.

"How could I clean when I don't know how?" you asked yourself. You fell silent for a moment when you remember the landlady's words a little while ago.

I only have two tenants here . . . . One is in abroad right now. And the other, well, he's pretty quiet for me but he pays a good sum of money.

You rushed outside your room and stood infront of the next door beside you. You practiced what to say as you straightened your clothes.

"Mister, can you clean my room?" you said arrogantly to yourself. Realizing the tone of your words, you grimaced and shook your head in disapproval.

I might end up sleeping outside if I say that, you thought to yourself.

"Mister, please spare me some help . . ." you suddenly stopped your words. You scrunched your face in disgust before mumbling, "I don't like pleading to someone," you said.

"Mister, can I ask some help?" you said. A smile formed on your lips as soon as you find the words perfect. You practiced it with a little aegyo, making sure it will goes off with a sweet flow.

You nodded at yourself and pumped your fist on the air before knocking on the door with cheerfulness. You smiled charmingly in order to add some 'sparkling effects' on your aura.

"Hi . . . ." your voice trailed when the door opened before you. Your heart fell when you found out who's your next-door neighbor.

tumblr_mep2fxQtYe1qhmxnlo1_1280.jpg

 

The NERD a little while ago!? He's my next-door neighbor??!? How did that happened?!?!!

"Yes?" he asked you, interrupting you in your thoughts. He has his bored face on and you can't help but get intimidated. All the charms and the sparkling effects you had mustered left you at that time.

"Uhmm . . . Can you clean my apartment?" you asked without thinking.

"Excuse me . . .?" he asked you, trying to straighten what he heard.

"I mean, can you help me clean my apartment?" you said as you smiled at him sweetly.

He looked at you from head-to-toe and raised his brow at you, trying to find a reason why you need some help in doing an easy task.

"I-I have some headache . . " you said as you pretend you have some headache.

He stared at you for a long moment before sighing and closing the door. You were left outside, staring at the door with huge open eyes.

"Did he just closed the door at me?" you said to yourself. The anger building inside you made you to stomp your feet on the floor once again, creating unusual sounds below.

You suddenly get tired of doing so you decided to return to your room. But before leaving, you glanced at the nerd's door.

"You'll pay for this!!" you hissed as you kicked at the door. You returned to your room and continue what you have started.

After two hours, the place still looks the same but much worse. Your eyes started to water because of exhaustion but you didn't let go of the broom you are still holding.

You were sweeping the floor with the end of the broom so it creates a cringing sound against the floor.

"Stupid maids who packed my suitcase, stupid landlady for not cleaning this apartment, stupid mom who choose this stupid apartment, stupid nerd for not helping me," you mumbled as you continue to sweep the floor.

You wiped your tears before mumbling, "And stupid me for being stupid and idle," you said.

Out of a sudden, somebody grabbed the broom from your hands. You glanced up and saw someone's back at you sweeping the floor while taking off the cover of the furnitures.

"Yahhh! Who are you?" you shrieked as you tried to grab the broom from him.

"I'll help you," the nerd boy mumbled as he occupied himself sweeping the floor.

You just looked at him with an indifferent look.

"Why are you helping me?" you asked him curiously.

"Because you ask for it," he said without looking at you.

"That's two hours ago," you continued.

"I can't turn my back to help someone," he said.

"You should have help me two hours ago!" you shouted at him.

The nerd boy didn't replied but continued sweeping. You wanted to shout at him, kicked him out and screamed at him but you're too tired to do it.

"Can I ask something?" you asked as you sit down in a nearby chair.

"Sure," the boy mumbled.

"Could you clean my room until it's clean?" you asked in a whisper.

"Sure-- WHAT!?" the boy said as he turned to you.

But, unfortunately, your eyes suddenly close and your mind was drifted to sleep.

"Aissssh! You do a good deed but people abuse it. Xiumin, you better be clever next time," he said before your conciousness brought you to dreamland.


MERRY CHRISTMAS, GUYS!

DON'T FORGET TO GREET JESUS 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'