A Yellow Rose from a Knight

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRn3IraGhCM

APink - My My


 

"Come back, you little b!tch!" the man growled as they tried to catch up to you as you ran. Hearing the danger on their words, you started to speed up and ran faster than a cheetah.

You managed to reach the fourth floor of the school with the help of the fire exit stairs. But, darn, you still hated it because you almost lost a limb because of running upstairs. It's a good thing, you jogged and exercised in the morning during your heiress days.

The six guys who are following you like crazy were stuck on the fire exit stairs since all six of them can't fit in the narrow way. Still afraid to be catch, you ran downstairs using the main stairs. Good thing, it's class hours and it's pretty empty on the hallways.

You run and run, taking no notice of your surroundings. Just letting your feet bring you to places you're not familiar with. Soon, fatigue visited your body and you need to stop your body from running.

You took a large intake of air before you slided down the ground. The fear is still on your nerves as you tried to calm your galloping heart. Thanks to those badass guys, you managed to reached the other side of the school.

You closed your eyes for a moment savoring the peace and quietness of the place. As soon as you regain your calmness, you opened your eyes, only to be greeted by a beautiful daisy. Your creased forehead immediately relaxed as you reached for it and touched it with delicateness.

You rose from your feet and forgot to dust your pants off when you find yourself on a sea of flowers. As an heiress who lives in a boring mansion, gardening is one of your hobbies to minimize your boredom.

You gasped happily as you touched the flowers as if they're fragile.

"Ohhh gosh! I missed my home after seeing these flowers," you whispered to yourself before kneeling down to greet a blooming yellow rose.

"Hi!" you greeted cheerfully towards the quiet flower. "You looked like one of my friends in my garden back at home. It's a bad thing that I need to leave them for someone I would like to meet," you said as you smiled at it.

"But, I don't regret leaving them. Besides, the kind ahjumma will take good care of them. And since I'm here now, I should be the one who will take good care of you and your friends," you told it cheerfully as you waved your hands towards the other flowers in the garden.

"So, is it okay with you?" you asked it as you flashed a cheeky grin.

"It's okay with me," it suddenly replied with a teenish tone.

You were shocked at that moment that you even let out a loud gasp and landed on the ground on your as you stared at the flower weirdly.

“Yo-you talk!?” you asked the flower in a horrified tone.

There was a long silence before you heard an amused laugh. You squinted your eyes at it in confusion.

“What’s funny?” you asked as you pouted at it.

The laugh sounds louder than the earlier laugh. You were about to asked what’s funny when a sudden face appeared besides the flower, smiling at you.

The shock made you almost lost your sanity. But, as soon as you recognized the owner of the face, you stiffened and let your eyes widened.

“You’re funny,” the boy said as he smiled at you happily. Hearing no response from you, he worriedly looked at you and saw your eyes almost popping out.

He stretched his hands on you and you can’t help but to close your eyes. You felt his hands massaging your eyes before letting it go. You opened your eyes and saw him smiling at you.

“There. You should stop widening your eyes. One day, your eyes might pops out,” he said in a scary voice. You can’t help but to smile at him since he looks stupid with his face buried on the bushes.

"You smiled," he suddenly said. You were about to say something when you heard a major distraction.

"Where did that girl went?! I will gnash her into pieces as soon as I find her," a familiar dangerous tone caught your attention.

You looked to where the sound came from and saw the six guys, searching for your whereabouts. You started to feel uneasy and alarmed at the same time.

Seeing your alarmed expression and the thugs who went looking for you, the boy suddenly yanked you down the bushes, making the two of you fall flat on the ground.

"What the--"

"Ssssshhhh," he managed to said as he puts a finger on his lips. "They're coming," he whispered to you in a way horror movies do.

You can't help but to frown at him for pulling you down at the dirt. Hel-lo?! Your clothes are pretty expensive and you treasured it like gold so you don't want any piece of dirt painted on it.

"Where is she!?" a threatening hiss suddenly was heard. You were so afraid at that time that you almost hid your whole face inside the boy's jacket.

The boy just looked at you with an amused expression before smittening a chuckle. The voice suddenly went louder and louder as their steps loomed closer and closer at the two of you.

"Why are the B2ST following you?" the boy asked you in a whisper.

"Ba-what?" you asked him in confusion, earning a chuckle from him.

"B2ST, they're seniors in this campus. And as seniors and the kingkas of the school, they have a great way of scaring the students here. You need to stay away from them since they could harm you," he said.

"But, I didn't bother them. As far as I concern, I only had a fight with a girl whose name is Chorong--"

"Chorong is Doojoon's girlfriend," he whispered.

"Who on earth is Doojoon?" you asked him in a slightly loud tone.

The B2ST heard your voice and they continued searching the garden for you. Lying on the ground with a boy beside you is not a comforting situation for you because you find it inappropriate to swung your whole body and squirmed beside the boy.

"You should lessen your voice," he whispered at you.

"I know," you whispered back as you glared at him for nagging you like that.

The heavy steps of your predators started to come closer to your spot and you can't help to squirm and hugged the boy beside you in fright. The boy just patted your head, making you to glance up at him.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you," he said, making your heart beats faster.

Out of a sudden, he suddenly let out terrifying whistle that shocked the guys into fright. You looked up at him and gave him an indifferent look but he just wriggled his eyebrows at you as he continued doing it.

"Aisssshh! Let's go to the lobby. She might be there," one of those boys said before all of them decided to scamper away from the garden.

Once it was safe, you immediately get up from him as the both of you stood up and dusted your clothes. You bowed at him in a ninety degrees position before speaking.

"I would like to thank you for saving me right there. Without you, I might be a dead sausage," you said, still in your bowing position.

"Do you like flowers?" he asked, ignoring your thanking speech.

You straightened yourself and looked at him with a confused look before giving him a nod.

"No, I don't like them. I LOVE them. They are my refuge," you confessed as you bent down and caressed the soft petal of the rose beneath you. The boy just looked at you with a cheery expression.

"How about you? Do you like flowers?" you asked as you looked up at him.

He yawned for a minute before putting his hands behind his head.

"I'm not into flowers. But, this garden is the only place I could think, read and analyze things peacefully. This place is my refuge," he said as he looked at you.

You smiled at him after hearing the word you had used to describe the flowers.

"Does the student visit this refuge?" you asked him as you stood up and gazed at the place.

"No." he answered.

"Why?"

"Because this is not their refuge," he said, making you chuckled in response.

"Are you a new student here?" he asked you.

You looked at him in suprise but you managed to nod at him.

"Then, welcome to SM HighSchool," he said as he waved his arms on the air.

You giggled at the way he acts as you bowed at him for thanks. The two of you found a bench in the garden and both of you started to exchange stories about flowers, gardens and refuge.

You're a person who don't find talking enjoying. But, talking with him is a little different to you. You somehow felt the happiness and contentment you don't get when talking to somebody.

Yoour conversation with him was cut by the school bell, indicating that class is dismiss, making you gasp.

"Your very first day of cutting classes?" the boy beside you asked.

You looked at him and nodded worriedly as you eyed the the great clock designed to tell the students the time.

"I think I should go now," you said as you stand up from your seat.

The boy stood up, too. But before letting you go, he asked you to open your palm. You looked at him questioningly as he smiled at you beautifully. This made you to open your palm for him.

As soon as he retreated his hand back, a yellow rose was placed on your palm. You smiled at the beauty on your palm as you twirled itwith your graceful hand.

"What's this for?" you asked him with a giggle.

"Yellow Rose," the boy said as he straighten his back in pride. "It means friendship," he announced.

You were taken aback by what he had said. You can't believe that you befriended someone since this is your first time.

"Am-- You . . . I'm your friend?" you asked him in surprise.

The boy pouted at your question.

"Why? Don't you want me as your friend?" he asked you as he tries to get the rose from your hand. Good thing, you easily place it away from his hand.

"N-No! I like it," you confessed. "I like to be your friend," you said to him.

He gave you another endearing smile before you stretched out your palm at him.

"Park Chaerin," you said cheerfully.

He looked at you with a smile before taking it and shaking it as he tells you his name.

 

*Ring.Ring.Ring*

"Yeobo--"

"MOM!" you shrieked in happiness as soon as you reached your apartment.

"What is it again, honey? Is it about money? I told you, you--"

"I know, I know. I need to stand on my own feet," you said, trying to speed up your mother's sermon so you could break the big news.

"Ohh~ Alright. So, how's school, baby?" your mother asked in her gentle voice.

"I'm glad you asked, Mom!! It's pretty magical!" you screamed in exaggeration.

"Really? Did you make friends?" your mother asked worriedly.

"I met a knight in his shining armor in the school's garden," you cheerfully said.

"Ohh~ You made friends with a kni-- A what!?" your mother asked in confusion.

"A knight," you said as you smiled by yourself until your face grew tired.

"How come . . . A knight in your school? How did that happen?" you heard your mother asked herself. "Anyway, what's his name?" your mother asked, shrugging teh thought of a knight befriending her daughter.

"Luhan!" you shrieked.

"What?!" your mother asked.

"Mom, I become Luhan's friend!!!" you shrieked loudly as you jumped on your bed.

There was a long silence on the other line before a sudden shriek from your mother. The both of you spend the night talking to each other as the both of you spazzed at the way you and Luhan met in your same refuge.

yellow+rose+flowers+wallpapers.jpg

 

Meanwhile . . .

Answering the Chemistry homework assigned for today is a great idea before going to sleep for Xiumin. He took a bath and changed into pajamas as he walked towards his study table.

Before he can even answer the first question, he heard a series of shouting, screaming, spazzing and a loud thudding sounds on the other room.

His small eyes widened in realization as his cheeks burned into red when multiple malicious scenarios plagued his head.

He tried his best to ignore the noises but his mind started to imagine inappropriate things happening on the other room. And seeing in you in that imagination didn't help either to divert his attention.

He let out a groan as he throw the pencil on his hands on the table.

"Aissshh! Why do people doing inappropriate things need to be so loud!!?" he shouted in anger and irritation as he tried to shoo away the things bugging his pure mind.


 

I can feel Luhan's appearance in the story is somehow . . . weak(?)

I'm sorry . . . . /sobs horribly/

Anyways, I'm inlove with APink these days. They're so awesome and beautiful.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6e457eDSu1ryj6qoo1_500.gif