Bus Notes

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enZsu5QR_UE

I Don't Know - A-Pink


 

You rolled my eyes when you saw the girls flocking together at the corner of your gate, whispering at each other what they are expecting on the trip and how the twelve hotties of the campus look right now.

You pulled your suitcase near you as you sat on the bench while waiting for the professor to step out and explained the sitting arrangement in the bus. A sigh escaped your lips when you realized the boredom slowly creeping on your way.

After the incident on your 'refuge', Luhan seems to avoid talking to you. He still smiles at you everytime he saw you. But, he doesn't exchange words with you nor ask to go to your refuge. As if the rock of reality had smashed your back, you realized that you have no friends and companions for the trip.

You were still busy thinking of things that had happened on the last few days when you heard a cough, making you to snap on your thoughts. You looked up and saw Bomi, smiling at you.

"Why are you alone, Chaerin?" she asked with a kind tone. You scrunched your nose in irritation when she asked you that hateful question.

"It's not your matter," you replied icily as you shifted your glance on the other way.

"It's my matter because you're my friend," she kindly said. You looked at her and saw her smiling at you.

"You're still see me as your friend even though I always avoid you?" you asked with wide eyes. Bomi smiled at you sweetly in response before talking.

"I'm just like you. I'm always alone," she explained.

You were about to ask her what about she means about being alone when your eyes suddenly shifted towards the thirteen people behind Bomi. Your body suddenly stiffened when you locked your gazes to them.

Scowls and frowns spread on their faces except for Yoona, Luhan and Xiumin. Since you don't want to remember the insults they had thrown at you, you stood from your seat and left the place and Bomi who was stunned by your sudden action.

"I'm sorry, Bomi. But, maybe next time," you muttered to yourself as you ran towards your class who are already compiling around your professor.

 

 

"Aisshhh! Why do I have to sit with her?" Jonghyun shouted as he pointed at you. You just looked away from the window and stared at him plainly before turning your attention to the window again.

"Mr. Kim, just sit there!" your professor roared. Jonghyun jumped at shock before sitting grumpily beside you. You rolled your eyes at Jonghyun when you find him trying to create a feet distance from you.

"Idiot," you muttered before looking at the window. You propped your elbow at the seal.

When you were inside the mansion, you didn't have the experience to ride a bus or any transportation vehicles since your personal driver drive you to anywhere you want to go.

In this time, you should be shaking in excitement and looking at the window like a fool. But, oddly, you didn't feel that way. It might have because of the heavy feeling you're feeling and you can't help but to sigh when you remember it.

"I miss Luhan," you whispered to yourself.

"You miss who??" Jonghyun suddenly butted in, making you jumped in shock. You looked at him and shot him a glare.

"Shut up," you flatly said and turned you gaze at the window once again, not minding the snort that Jonghyun let out.

The bus was already positioning itself towards the exit gate of your campus when it suddenly stopped to wait at your professor who seemed to forget something.

As if odd is in your favor, your window seat was positioned opposite to Xiumin's seat who's on the other bus. Your eyes met his eyes and the both of you stayed like that for several seconds before he looked away and turned his back.

It seems like he, too, dislikes me now, you thought before sighing for the nth time.

You were about to look away when you found Xiumin writing something from his notebook. Your eyes were fixed on him as he scribbled. He turned his notebook and placed it on the window to let you read what he wrote.

Are you okay?

Your eyes widened a little at the note before you fixed your gaze back at his face. As soon as your eyes looked at his eyes, he instantly blushed and looked to the ground once again.

Instead of a scowl because of his impudent mannerism, a smile broke on your face which doesn't happen everytime. You started to looked for a notebook and a pen and started to write something on it while Xiumin just stared at you.

Yes, I'm fine. :) Thanks for asking.

Xiumin instantly blushed when he read your note before writing something again in his notebook.

Are you excited for the trip?

You rolled your eyes at his question but you still wrote things in response to his question.

Yes, I do. = _=

He scrunched his face on your response before scribbling fast on his paper.

I think you're not.

You pouted at his message and started to scribbled something on your notebook. Just as you're about to turn your paper, you saw another new note that Xiumin positioned on the window.

Did you just pout?

Your eyes widen at it before a giggle escape your lips. You quickly turned your notebook and write a new note in response to his note.

Am I not normal to do that? >:P

Xiumin shakes his head after reading the note before writing another note on his notebook.

It's rare to see you do that. Anyway, you're kind of cute when you do that. ^^

You blinked for several seconds, trying to digest what the message was about, before looking at Xiumin's face. When he saw you looking at him, he instantly blushed and looked down on the floor. Oddly, your face started to heat up and it seems like the butterflies on your stomach were once again revived.

You snapped back on your thoughts, trying to kill the butterflies that should be plaguing you when Luhan is around. You took your notebook and started to scribble things on it.

So if I do that, you will not run away from me again?

Xiumin broke into a smile as he read your message before ducking his head down to write something.

I will not run away from you. :)

You smiled at the note before you scribbled something on your paper.

So, friends?

You were smiling and waiting for Xiumin to answer your question when the bus suddenly move. Xiumin is still busy writing something on his paper that he didn't notice your bus already moving.

"I'm sorry, Class, for the delay. I forgot my bag," your professor said before settling himself to her seat.

You glanced at the window again, trying to get a view of Xiumin. But instead of a shy Xiumin, you found Kris opposite your window as the bus moves.

BACK OFF. =__=

Your eyes were fixed on the note before you glared at him for his message. You didn't have the chance to reply to his note since the bus has already sped off, taking you to your trips destination.

You were still fuming in irritation when you read what Kris had wrote when you suddenly remember the exchange of messages through paper between you and Xiumin and you can't help but to smile at how kind Xiumin is.

After the bitter incident that happened last week, a sweet giggle escaped your lips as you remember Xiumin's flustered face and cute notes.

You looked down on your lap and saw the notes that you had showed to Xiumin. Never in your life, you exchanged messages through paper. Never in your life, you enjoyed writing than talking. Never in your life, you spent two hours thinking of the things that you and Xiumin had talked about.

Even though it's a few exchange of greeting and words, you can't help but to smile by yourself by the infamous cuteness of the shy nerd of the campus.

"Maybe, I should not judge a book by its cover," you muttered by yourself as the bus sped off on the road.


A dead chapter? =_=

Sorry for my late updates. I'm too busy in school.

I even choose updating than doing my homework. :D

Anyway, God Bless! :]