Stay Away!

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

"So, the school outing will be held two weeks after. We'll discuss the further details about it with the principal later," the teacher announced, making your classmates shout in excitement.

You just rolled your eyes in the sight and looked out the window to continue watching your dear angel, Luhan, playing soccer along the field.

He looks so perfect in your eyes. That soft fluffy hair flipping in every direction he went, those eyes that sparkles in seriousness, that lips formed into a thin line as he kicked the ball and that well-built body of his that you're dying to touch.

You were still giggling and feasting your eyes with the perfection out the window when your teacher lets out an annoyed cough but was drowned by the loud cheerings and talking of your classmates.

"QUIET DOWN, CLASS! And Miss Park, will you please stop staring out the window?" the teacher asked in an irritated voice.

You hesistantly looked away from your soccer prince and grimaced at the board infront of you. Your teacher smiled confidently once again when she finds all her students obeyed her.

"Okay! So, for now, let's have some board works," your teacher said, earning groans and sighs from your classmates. "Now. Now. If you'll be all like that always, how could you be successful in the future?"

"We can manage," one of your classmate said.

"But, not all of you could manage. Did you know that almost all of you are failing?" the teacher said. "Mr. Kim is the only one who passed all my exams,"

All eyes, except your eyes which are busy staring at someone, landed on Xiumin who has no idea how he will accept the compliment. Because of shyness, Xiumin dropped his head to hide his reddening face while scribbling nothings on his notebook.

"Yeah. And, the only stupid nerd in the class," somebody muttered, earning a huge laugh from the class.

Xiumin cringed in shame and even ducked his head low to hide his face. This is always happens everyday. But everytime it happens, he can't help but to be embarassed and crumbled in shame. Since his friends are not in here to protect and defend him, he was left vulnerable and easy to be tossed around.

"Shut your mouth, Jonghyun!" you shouted back. All of your classmates looked at you but you just raised your brow to them and looked at them intimidatingly.

Well, who would not be pissed when everyone are so noisy that you can't concentrate on looking to your soccer prince?

You rolled your eyes at Jonghyun who was about to retaliate but was cut off by the teacher.

"Well, thank you, Miss Park for calming down the class. But, will you please stop staring at the window?" the teacher asked, making you frown.

The teacher continued discussing her lessons when you felt someone staring at you. As if you have radar, you unconciously looked at your right and saw Xiumin looking at you intently. A scowl quickly formed on your face.

"Problem?" you asked him unhelpfully.

"Huh?" Xiumin asked as his face redden in fluster. "Uhhhh . . . Nothing," he said before shoving his face on the book before him.

You rolled your eyes again and decided to peek on your soccer prince. But, unfortunately, it seems like Mr. Soccer Prince is with his princess now.

Your eyes squinted at the scene before you. Your hands crumpled the paper on it when you saw how Yoona caress your Prince. You teared the paper when you saw how your Prince hugged Yoona before kissing her forehead, her nose and, lastky, her lips.

"That's it!" you shouted absentmindedly as you banged your hands on the table. Your classmates were shocked in what you done while your teacher turned around and gave you a glare.

"Miss Park, what is it now?" the teacher asked in an annoyed voice.

"If she wants war, I'll give her war!" you answered the question, making your classmates looked at you with priceless faces.

 

"LUHAN!" you called out when you saw the familiar bouncy brown hair among the crowd. The latter looked back and saw you before giving you a warm but sweet smile.

"Hey," he said as you rushed to him. "How's the class so far?"

"Uhmmm . . . It's quite good," you responsed with a smile.

Luhan just smiled at you as you both walked down the hallways. "Is it your free time now?" he asked.

"Uhmm . . . Yes," you answered while smiling to yourself.

"Want to go to our refuge?" he whispered to you, making you blushed like crazy and hold your breath for seconds.

"S-sure. I want to see my f-fri . . . the f-flowers," you stuttered as you let Luhan walk first so he can't see your reddening face.

Both of you walked to the school's garden. You were trying to stop yourself from crumbling like a paper on the ground so you let Luhan walked first while you walked behind with your head bowed.

"Chaerin," Luhan called out. You looked up and saw him looking at you with confusion.

"Why?" you asked.

"Look. The yellow roses are blooming," he said while pointing at the flowers.

Instantly, you quickly left Luhan in his place while running towards the bushes of roses. A couple of awe escaped from your lips as you touched the petals. And as if the spirit of flowers possess you, you talked at the flowers about your day, instantly forgetting that your soccer prince is watching you.

"You really do like talking with flowers, ehhh?" Luhan asked, making you jumped.

"Don't you dare scare me like that again," you blurted out while wagging your finger at him.

Luhan just giggled like a boy before slouching beside you.

"Aaaaaahhh~ This is life," he said before stretching his arms and lying on the ground.

"Don't you have classes?" you asked him.

"Uhhhmmm. . . . I do have one. Chemistry," he answered with a scrunched nose.

"Then, go to your class," you said as you abruptly stand up."

"Naaaahh~ It's boring to listen to my professor," Luhan said lazily as he scanned the blue skies above him.

"But, I have classes, too. . . " You whispered to yourself while glancing at Luhan. "Aissh! Forget the class. This is a rare time with Luhan-oppa," you muttered to yourself.

"What do you think of Xiumin, Chaerin?" Luhan asked out of blue.

"Ehhh?"

"I mean, what do you think of him? Is he funny? Is he cute? Is he friendly? Something like that," he asked without looking at you.

You scrunched your face as you nibbled your fingers. You planned to attract Xiumin for your plan to get close with Luhan. But, the latter seems to avoid instead. So, you gave up the idea while trying to rack your brains on how to lure Luhan.

"Xiumin? Uhmmm. . . . He's a total snobber," you commented with a disapproved face.

"A snobber?" Luhan asked in confusion. "How?"

"He's a real snobber," you fumed while flailing your hands in the air. "I tried to talk to him but he always avoid me. Once, I created a graffitti for him but he just run from me. RUN FROM ME?! Do you know how stupid I look at that time?" you blabbered and blabbered, making Luhan to sit up from his seat.

You only stopped from talking when you found him smiling at you warmly.

"What?" you asked.

"You know what, I just notice this lately and I think it's kind of cute," Luhan said.

"The what?"

"You and Xiumin seem to be compatible for each other. Both of you looked good together," he commented as he tapped his finger on his chin.

"Wow. That's great," you sarcastically said, making Luhan laughed.

"Anyway, if you and Xiumin ended up together, then you could be my bestfriend, too, since your my bestfriend's girl. Then, the four of us might have a double date. that will be exciting," Luhan said dreamily, making you gagged at his suggestion.

You were about to retort since you find the idea irritating with Yoona and him dating while you get stuck with a nerd when the word 'bestfriend' enters your ear. At once, your mouth instantly closed.

If you become Xiumin's girl, then Luhan could be your bestfriend. And if Luhan become your bestfriend, there's a chance of 70% that he could fall inlove with you. And if he falls inlove with you, then he'll break-up with Yoona. If he breaks up with Yoona, he'll be free to have you. If he's y, free and single, then he is ready to BINGO!

You could be his girl!!

"I could be his girl!" you blurted out.

"Huh? Xiumin's girl? For real?" Luhan asked you delightfully though he got the the idea wrongly.

And since you're too caught up from your plan, you unconciously nod like an idiot with sparkling eyes on him. Luhan immediately stood up and clasped you hand as he smiles at you.

"I could help you and Xiumin," he said, making your dreamy state crashed like a mirror.

"O-...Okay," you muttered in disappointment. Well, atleast, he holds my hand. you thought before letting out a smile.

"That's great! At long last, my bestfriend, Xiumin, will have his own girl!" Luhan shouted dramatically before enveloping you in his arms.

You jolted back in surprise. Your face instantly heated up as Luhan's scent filled your nose. His soft hair prickling your face. Everything is so perfect at that time. It feels like heaven when the both of you heard a cough.

Luhan instantly let you go but still, you heart is beating faster from the scene. You looked at him and saw a startled expression plastered on his face with his eyes fixed into somewhere.

"Guys?" Luhan muttered, making you looked to the direction where he is looking.

Your heart seems to dropped on the ground when you saw eleven pairs of eyes surrounding the both of you. Yoona looked at you with a suprised expression but tears are not visible on her eyes.

"It's not what you think," you blurted out.

Before you could even explain, Yoona ran away from the place with Luhan following her from behind while calling out her name.

"First, it's Xiumin hyung. Now, it's Luhan hyung," Sehun said as he gripped his knuckles.

"Trying to become a ?" Kai rudely commented.

"It's not what you're thinking. It's j--"

"Ohh~ So, you're trying to convince us that you are teaching Luhan hyung some Math problems with that scene?" Chanyeol said as he shot you a glare.

"No need to explain what had happened, Chaerin," Suho said seriously. "We clearly saw it,"

"I really hate third parties," Chen said without looking at you.

"And spoiled brats," Tao added with a hard expression.

"And rude trespassers," Kyungsoo butted in as he stared at you with his big eyes.

"And attention seekers," Lay commented.

"And relationship ruiners," Baekhyun added too.

Hearing those painful words thrown at you, your cool left you and anger filled you. You glared back at them while you tried to defend yourself.

"Who in the world are you!? Are you all Luhan's girlfriends to be like that? You don't have to be like that to me since from the very start, I hated all of you, too." you hissed in anger.

"Then, let's keep it that way," a deep voice was heard. You looked up and saw it was Kris speaking. Unlike the other guys, he was just giving you a tired look.

"Let's hate each other. You can bash us. We can bash you. You can tattle tales about us. We can tattle tales about you. An eye for an eye, that's it," he paused. "But, remember this. If ever you hurt Yoona again, not only ants will fill your body, not only glares you will receive from us, not only comments you will heard from us. But, you'll be in history once you infuriated us," he said. "An advice, STAY AWAY FROM LUHAN FROM NOW ON!!"

The twelve of you exchanged glares before they decided to leave. You gripped your knuckles tightly, trying to suppress the tears that are threatening to fall from your eyes.

You succeeded to preventing it from falling, making you sigh in relief. The wind blows, making the flowers around you sway with it.

The silence filled the place while you were thinking of something. The wind blew and strands of your hair tried to dance with them but you tucked it under your ear.

"Anyway, I still need to be Xiumin's girl," you said as you left the place where problems arose.


Sorry for the long wait. School works are a must.

I failed and so I need to pass now.

Enjoy by the way. :]