How to Attract a Nerd

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL6c_rl4Ccs

SNSD - Trick


 

“There,” you exclaimed in happiness. “It’s already here,” you mumbled as you marvel at the perfection on your hands. Well, it’s not really perfect. But, seeing how this ‘thing’ could lead you to Luhan’s heart, you can’t help but to describe it as perfect.

You remembered how you spotted the book on a bookstore. You thought that it will be useful to lure Xiumin to your heart.

“This is it! This will be the way to Xiumin’s heart . . . . I mean, to Luhan’s,” you said.

You clear your throat in a ladylike manner before scanning your orbs through every word in the book. Every while, there will be words specifically ‘perfect’, ‘marvelous’, ‘amazing’ and etc. that will escape from your petite lips.

To feel the presence of your plan, you decided to read the contents of the pink book on your hands.

 

HOW TO ATTRACT A NERD

1. Be a nerd like him.

“PUAHAHAHAHA! What’s with her now?!” you heard that guy named Yoseob laughing like a hyena as he points his finger on you.

"Nerd glasses, hot pink checkered scarf, blue sneakers, rainbow knee-length socks and a stupid headband. What a nice fashion skills you have there, sweetie," Hyunseung said sarcastically as his eyes scanned your outfit.

"Because y outfits are too mainstream," Gikwang said without even taking glances at you.

You just rolled your eyes at them and decided to ran to the library to find your target. You were hugging your pink scrapbook as if your life depends on it while running along the corridor. Loud snickers of laughter erupted on the corridor as they saw a fashion monster running.

You decided to ignore those laughters and comments thrown at you. But, it seems like odd is in your favour today since you found twelve pairs of eyes set upon you. And, yup! It was EXO.

You saw how the ten of them bit their lips to suppress their laughter as they scanned their eyes on you. And as the clock ticks exactly after five seconds, their muffling aughter suddenly exploded as they laughed their butts on the floor.

You decided to ignore them as you went closer to your target. Your eyes were only set to Xiumin who cringed at you.

"Hi, Xiumin," you greeted him with a little affection as you twirled your pigtails.

"H-Hi," Xiumin stuttered to say yet his eyes are on the ground. As always.

"Want to have lun--"

"I'm sorry. I should go now," Xiumin oddly interrupt you with a bow and ran as fast as he can. 

You were left there, standing like a low-class nerd, with a flabbergasted face.

"D-Did he just interrupt and ran away from me?" you asked yourself in a murmur, still can't believe that you were shamed by a nerd.

"Yes, he just did," somebody answered your question. You looked to your left since that is where the sound came from. It was no other Luhan, smiling like there's nothing wrong at you.

"Since when did you got here?" you suddenly asked, earning a pout from the person. "Anyway," you said, dismissing the thought immediately. "Why did he ran away from me? Didn't he like nerds?"

Luhan looked at you with a questioning look as if wanting to ask something but he held himself back and decided to answer your question first.

"Every nerd girls in this campus tried to swoon his heart. Those girls are scary whenever they try to lure Xiumin. So, basically, nerd girls scare Xiumin," Luhan said.

"Really?" you blabbered out.

"Yes," Luhan replied shortly.

You rolled your eyes in irritation as you massaged your temples, trying to do the next plan.

Let's go to Plan 2! your inner goddess said, making you to nod by yourself before leaving Luhan with his laughing circle of friends.

1. Be a nerd like him.

 

2. Try to make him notice you.

You stepped back from where were you standing as you marvelled at the beauty you created on the wall. Your eyes suddenly formed into crescent moons as you scanned it on the graffiti you created.

"This time, Xiumin will surely notice me," you said to yourself as you tapped your finger on your chin.

You immediately hid behind the wall as you wait for Xiumin to walk in that particular place. Thirty minutes passed, your patience thinned. You get out from your hiding place and feasted your eyes on the art before you to release boredom in your body.

But, it seems a bad timing for you. As soon as you stepped out from your hiding place, Xiumin is gawking at the graffiti then his eyes landed on you.

What's much worse is he's with his freaking eleven alien friends! Well, except for Luhan who you think is a perfect angel.

"OHMYGOSHHH! Xiumin-hyung, look at the drawing!" Tao pointed out before letting a monstrous laugh.

"You looked like a baozi," Baekhyun commented as he snicker, making Chanyeol and Lay to crack up.

"Look what she did to hyung's face! She compared it to Einstein," Kai bellowed as he nudged the laughing Sehun.

"This girl is really something," Suho said as he mustered his giggle.

Seeing the boys laughing and a graffiti created by a girl, Xiumin's face suddenly colored with red. In shame? Yes. Who sane girl will do that for a nerd like him? In shock? Yes. Utterly shock. In love? Uhmmm . . . . weird. Why is he feeling something?

You were still in a daze as your face redden too in shame, of course. You wanted to run away from that stupid place. But, Xiumin beats you to it.

He ran from the place with a book covered on his face.

"Yahhh! Should I be the one running?!" you shouted at him in irritation for stealing the spotlight from you.

2. Try to make him notice you.

 

3. Talk and get to know him.

"Could I join?" you asked the circle of friends who are busy eating and munching their foods. You were in the canteen again after your homeroom class and you decided to use this time to get to know Xiumin.

"Of course, " Yoona agreed with a sweet smile since she wants a girl in this crowd, making the boys groan in protest. Well, except for Luhan who is smiling at you and Xiumin who suddenly stiffened when he heard your voice.

You tried not to roll your eyes at Yoona for this will foil your plan. You ignored once again Yoona's bright smile and scan the place for a sit.

There was two vacant seats: one is besides Luhan and the other one besides Xiumin. You immediately walk from your place and to the place where your eyes set upon.

A smile broke out on your face as you doubled your face to sit beside your angel, Luhan.

3. Talk and get to know him.

 

4. Do aegyo.

"Oppa~" you said in a teeny voice. "Could you help me with the homework?" you asked Xiumin who almost choked in his iced coffee that he is drinking.

"Uhmmm . . . " he repied uncomfortably as he scracthed his head.

You smiled at him sweetly as you batted your eyelashes at him. "Pwease?"

"I-I need to go," Xiumin excused himself as he turned his back to you.

4. Do aegyo.

 

5. Seduce him.

Knock.Knock.

"Hey baby~" you cooed with a seductive tone as you put your elbow on the door frame and your other free arm rested on your hips. "Want to have some time with me?"

"Uhmmmm . . . ." the almighty 'uhmmm-i-need-to-go' nerd stuttered again. "I should go now," he said as he bowed his face so that you can't see his red face.

You quickly hold the tie of his uniform and curled it into your fingers.

"Too impatient, are we?" you whispered as you caressed his face.

"Please stop this ridiculous thing, Chaerin. You're in a boy's restroom," Xiumin whispered with a flustered face.

At once, you looked at your surroundings and found boys washing their hands as they watched you seducing Xiumin.

You looked back to the nerd infront of you and found him gone, leaving you alone on the door, gawking at the boys.

"Great!" you said sarcastically before letting out a loud scream of irritation.

5. Seduce him.

 

6. Stalk him.

You hid yourself behind the wall as you squinted your eyes on your target. You scanned your eyes to the empty hall and spotted your target going somewhere.

You quickly ran behind him silently, exchanging your hiding pace every while. You found him almost on the other side of the hallway so you decided to ran to catch up.

"Please stop following me," Xiumin said without looking at you before breaking into a run.

"I'm not following you," you said, still chasing him.

"Then, what are you doing?" Xiumin asked as he took glances of you behind him.

"I just want doing some research,"

"Ohh really? Of what?"

"Of you," you answered in a chessy tone that even you cringed.

Xiumin ran slowly at what you have said. You were able to catch up but he ran so fast with his head bowed.

You were glued on your spot. You were very shocked that he ran so fast. You were about to shout at him when someone suddenly appeared on the bushes.

"Xiumin Oppa~ Saranghae," a crazy nerd girl screamed. She turned to you and spotted you. "Who are you?" She asked unhelpfully.

"Nobody," you answered with frightened tone. She rolled her eyes to you before running towards the direction where Xiumin ran.

6. Stalk him.

 

7. Cook for him.

"Now, how am I, the Park heiress, will do that?" you shouted as you peeked on the book while walking to your home. You closed the thing as you tried to tell yourself that you can't cook.

For the love of humanity, how can an heiress cook if she didn't have the chance to step inside a kitchen? How did she eat? Simple. She buys food from the nearby restaurant or in the convenience store.

You stopped from walking when you spotted a clean grocery shop on the other side of the road. Your eyes are fixed on it while your feet are rooted on the spot where you're standing.

"Atleast, try," you murmured to yourself as you put the book inside your bag before stalking inside the grocery shop.

After forty-five minutes of picking the ingredients, budgeting yourself with your remaining money, and complaining to the cashier that leads you to be banned inside the shop, you managed to walk home with two bags of grocery.

Because you're in a gloomy mood to cook, you decided to forget cooking. Instead, you knocked on Xiumin's door loudly. Xiumin immediately opened it and found you glaring at him.

"Here," you shoved to him the two grocery bags. "Cook yourself some dinner. I bought it," you said before turning your back to him and going inside your apartment.

7. Cook for him.

 

"I hate this," you said as you flinged the book on your bed. You flopped on the bed with the book opened. You scanned the book for any ways but you found the next ways ridiculous.

Plus, Xiumin is not yet diverted. You looked at the title of the book and you scoffed when you found the title 'WAYS TO ATTRACT A NERD'.

"This stupid book should be name 'Ways to be shun by Nerds. Aigooo!! Xiumin just avoided me more because of this," you said in irritation as you flipped the book to who knows where. "I'll just continue this tomorrow. For now, let me sleep. I want Luhan Oppa in my dreams tonight,"

You decided to sleep and forget the book, the plan, the Xiumin and the everything. Unconciously, as sleep took you to dreamland, you murmured some sentence that is unlikely to be said by you.

"Xiumin, you'll love me soon," you murmured as you turned your face on the pillow you're hugging.

 



Pardon me for updating for a long time.

I was troubling myself on what to write. Good thing, I manage to overcome that.

Anyway, Hope you enjoy!