LAUNCHtime

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWx_dYxfJgY

T-Ara - Lovey Dovey


 

NO! NO! NOOOOOO!

You thought as you stared at Luhan and Yoona for a long time. You want to shout in anger. You want to shriek in jealousy. You want to call a Chinese dragon to eat up that Yoona girl. But, you didn't dare to cause a scene.

You felt someone tapped you gently and you saw Bomi, looking at you with a worried face.

"Chaerin, are you alright? You looked pale," she kindly asked. You smiled at her bitterly before dodging her question.

"Breaktime is over, you said? Go back now," you gently commanded as you walked away from her.

"But, where are you going?" Bomi asked you as the distance between you started to lengthen.

You flunged the cafeteria's door open and went out with a smirk.

"I'm going to make the knight's princess's life miserable," you siad with an evil smirk as you stalked out of the building.

 

You went to the garden and smiled at the flowers their half-heartedly. You walked over the bushes of the China Aster. As soon as you saw the 'thing' you are searching for, a smirk formed on your lips.

You opened the empty vial you were holding a while ago and let the 'thing' inside the vial. You closed the vial with a contented smile when you find it enough for your plan. You shook the vial with glee as the creatures inside scrambled to be free inside the tight vial.

You were laughing mercilessly as you think of your great plan. You stopped from laughing when you felt the heavy stares of the flowers beside you as if telling you to not continue your great plan.

You closed your eyes as you sighed before bending down beside the China Aster. You blew gently on their petals and they seemed to dance happily with the wind you released.

"I found out that Luhan has a girlfriend," you said in a low tone as you gently played on the petals of the China Aster. "The moment I saw them kissing, I started to ran away from the place in order to dismiss the thought and the sight of him claiming the lips of the other girl,"

"And since, I want Luhan to break up with her," you said with glee as you smile evilly towards the quiet flower. "I think of a plan to make Luhan break up with her," you said as you shook the vial infront of the flower.

You stood up from where you are kneeling before you dusted your knees clean.

"And besides, what Park Chaerin wants, she easily gets," you sneered at the flower. You walked away from the flower as you waved it goodbye.

When you're out of the vicinity of your so-called refuge, a rustle was heard in the bushes of the China Aster. The rustle continued only to revealed a confused boy, watching you walking away from the school's garden.

"Don't tell me that girl will harm Yoona?" he whispered to himself as he eyed you in suspicion.

 

The annoying sound of the whiste woke you up from your trance. You looked at your PE instructor with a glare that he obviously didn't see. You pouted in impatience as he continue barking orders to all your classmates.

You wanted this stupid class to end quickly so you can execute your plan immediately. You can feel the impatient movements of the creatures inside the vial that you kept on your pocket and you can't hep but to smile inwardly.

And as if heaven heard your thoughts, the instructor dismissed the class immediately.

"Class dismissed for today," he said without looking at all of you. 

You followed his gaze and you spotted a buxom lady, stumbling with her things. You rolled your eyes in disgust as your PE instructor drooled on what he is seeing. But, darn, you're too happy to care.

As soon as he lets out the words, you immediately darted to the ladies' locker room to execute your plan.  Since your classmates are still having a good time with each other outside the locker room, the room is quiet and empty.

You took out the vial from your pocket as you carefully walked down the aisle, trying to find the name 'Im' in one of those lockers. Luck is in your favor today for you saw your target locker.

Without hesitation, you opened her locker easily and took out her school uniform hanging quietly inside. You shook the vial on your hands, making the creatures inside to scramble in riot.

"Wake up, minions," you whispered. "It's time to make someone life itchy," you said as you tried to open the tight vial.

You successfully opened the vial, freeing the creatures and letting them crawl on the soft shirt. You quickly fold the uniform neatly as possible as you darted your eyes everywhere, trying to see if there's witness.

The uniform looks new and clean and you can't help but to smile at the perfection. When you heard the voices of your classmates in the room, you immediately closed the locker silently before stalking out of the area.

You hid behind one of the lockers as you inspect the girls chattering happily as they changed their clothes. If somebody had walked on you, they will probably think of you as a lesbian because on how you creepily observed the girls.

Good thing, there's no one who saw you hiding behind a locker.

You were waiting for Yoona to come inside the room. And soon enough, you spotted her giving the other students her famous angelic smile before turning her back to them to change.

An evil smile creeped out on your lips as multiple scenarios feasted your mind. Scenarios of Yoona shrieking and jumping in pain because of the termites you put on her shirt.

And true to your words, after putting the damned shirt, Yoona started to shriek and jumped in pain. She quickly get rid of her shirt as she scratched her skin furiously.

The girls on the room gasped as they saw the angry splotches painted horribly on Yoona's skin. They started to helped Yoona to get rid of the ants crawling on her skin as Yoonas shrieked and screamed in pain.

You were muffling your laughter and trying your best to silent your mouth when you heard a familiar voice looming closer towards the place. Your eyes widened in realization as you turned your head to see if you're correct.

And yes, Chaerin! It was no other Luhan, your precious love, running towards the crying and almost Yoona. 

Seeing his girl shivering in coldness and in pain, Luhan took off his shirt infront of the gawking girls and covered Yoona with it.

"It's okay now. Everything is fine now," Luhan cooed to Yoona as he embraced the girl and patted her back to calm her. Still, Yoona is trembling and reaching for every part of her body that is itching.

Multiple steps were heard inside the silent room as the other members of EXO  followed Luhan after they heard a shriek inside of it.

"Hyung, what happened!?" Suho asked Luhan as he eyd Yoona worriedly.

"OhhhMyyy! Angel, what happened to you?" Baekhyun said as he kneeled down and took Yoona's hand.

"Noon-- OhhMyy! Why are we here inside the girl's locker room!?" Chen commented in a shriek as he discovered himself surrounded by girls.

"Quick! Don't let Tao, Kai and Sehun come here!?" Chanyeol said to the others in a hurry.

"My eyes!" Kyungsoo cried as he closed his eyes with his palm.

"Let's take her to the clinic," Kris suggested calmly without looking at his hyung and his girl. He was scanning the room with suspicion.

Your heart almost escaped from your ribs when his eyes landed at your place. You quickly hid yourself behind the locker as you closed your eyes in fear.

"Let's go now," you heard Luhan said, probably ushering Yoona to the clinic.

You heard multiple rushing steps before the room turned to silent. You let out a sigh of relief as you calmed yourself down.

"Plan A didn't go well," you whispered to yourself as another plan pops on your mind.

 

You were munching your banana furiously as you eyed Luhan and Yoona hugging each other intimately. Your eyes turned into slits as you squeezed the banana tightly on your hands.

As if he felt your heavy stares on them, Kris turned his head and spotted you eating a banana furiously. You almost choked on what you're eating when you saw that -faced god looking at you.

You immediately diverted your gaze to who knows somewhere to avoid his piercing gaze. You quickly took the choco milk on your side and sipped on it to show calmness. As if your eyes is disobeying you, your eyes landed on their table again.

And this time, three pairs of eyes are scanning you!

You slowly divert your gaze again to somewhere and it landed on Bomi who seems to be studying in hunger. You looked at your food then looked at Bomi.

You wanted to give her some of your food when you suddenly felt someone staring at you. You immediately darted your eyes on that area and saw all the EXO boys except Luhan and Yoona staring at you.

This time, you really choked on your milk in shock. Why are they staring at you!? Your temper thinned and you glared back at them.

"YAHHH!" you shouted at them, making almost all of the people in the cafeteria.

Since this is the second time getting the attention of a hungry pack of students, you decided to take your luch somewhere. You quickly bowed at them and lifted your tray to find a place to eat.

"Chaerin," somebody called your name cheerfully. That voice. That cheery voice. That voice that sounds like a melody in your ears.

You turned towards the sound and find Luhan, waving and smiling at you. You quickly nodded at him and smiled charmingly at him.

It seems like luck is on your side since Luhan went towards you and talked with you comfortably.

"Are you already finish eating?" he suddenly asked you as he eyed your half-consumed salad.

"No," you said as your eyes landed at the ten boys watching you intently.

Since you're too concious on how the EXO looked at you, you missed Luhan's smile at you. And before you know it, you were dragged towards the table.

"Why not join us?" Luhan asked as he sits beside Yoona who is all smiles at you.

With these insecure gods watching me munch a banana? No, thanks.

"S-sure," you stuttered as you searched for a vacant seat.

"Hyung, the table is already full," Sehun protested as he blocked your way towards the vacant seat. 

"Ohh come on, Sehun. Let Chaerin sit," Yoona said as she nudged Sehun lightly.

Sehun pouted at her before letting you sit. You quietly sat down and placed your tray on the table. Still, everyone's eyes are on you.

"I shall order some food now," Yoona declared like a mother. "What's your pick?"

All the boys suddenly diverted their eyes on Yoona. Then, their mouths suddenly let out numerous words that it almost made your ears bleed.

Ohhh sweet banana~ The noises! It almost killed you.

As soon as the noise died down, Yoona smiled at everyone before her smile landed at you. Though you wanted to scratch that beautiful smile of hers, you looked at her in alarm as if trying to question why is she smiling at you.

"Is it okay if you help me?" Yoona asked you kindly.

You were stupefied by her sudden kindness. You were expecting she'll be a real b!tch since that's what you always seen on television and read in AFF.

"S-Sure," you stuttered as you tried to stand from your seat.

Once you and Yoona was out of sight, all the EXO boys turned to Luhan and began spurting nonsense behind your back.

"Hyung, I don't like her," Sehun protested in a whisper.

"I can feel something bad about her," Suho commented as he scanned you in seriousness.

"She's irritating for me," Chanyeol said as he stuffed himself with bacon.

"I hate how she smiles at you, hyung," Baekhyun butted in.

"Yeah. She looks like she has some plans under her skin," Tao said.

"I can somehow feel she has some hots for you, hyung," Kai said to Luhan.

"I won't let her hurt angel," Kyungsoo said.

"Speaking of angel, what happen to her awhile ago?" Chen asked in confusion.

"She was bitten by the garden ants, I think?" Lay said while he eats his bread silently.

"Don't you think it's kind of odd? I always see that girl in the garden?" Kris said in suspicion, making the other boys looked at him with anticipated face.

Luhan frowned at the boys as they talked about things about you. He totally disagrees with the boy's comments about you. He had seen you how you smiled and talked to the flowers kindly because you treated those living creatures like friends.

"Guys, don't be like that. She seems nice to me. And besides, her liking me? That's impossible," Luhan chimed as he took a sip from the soda can.

"Everyone likes you, hyung," Sehun commented in a whisper.

"Well, that's different," Luhan said as he scanned the cafeteria and saw how the girls looked at him, making him uneasy.

"Anyways, where's Xiumin?" he suddenly blurted out before awkwardness covered the place.

"Do you have to ask?" Tao sneered. "He's probably talking with the books in the library,"

"Hyung always eat his lunch alone. He never eat with us," Baekhyun said with a pout as he rested his face on his palm.

"Is he ashamed with us?" Chen asked in alarm.

"Is he going to leave the group?" Chanyeol asked as he choke by surprise.

"I won't let him!" Kyungsoo said in a loud defiant tone.

Luhan waved the idea off as he defend his bestfriend, "You all know Xiumin. He's too shy to hang with us because he always said that . . . "

"I'll be a shame to EXO," somebody continued in a low voice.

The boys turned their heads and saw their missing member, shrugging his glasses on while hugging a book.

"HYUNG!" the boys rejoiced as they hugged Xiumin one by one, almost making a scene inside the cafeteria.

"Hyung, you won't believe it! Luhan-hyung asked a vixen woman on our table," Sehun told Xiumin.

Xiumin just raised his brow at Luhan, asking it if it's true. But, Luhan just shook his head in denial for the vixen woman part is not true. Xiumin mistaken it by no woman invited on the table.

"Xiumin, you're here," Yoona said cheerfully as she placed the tray on the table. A smile crossed on her face as she clasped her hands before her. Xiumin replied with a nod before turning himself to the maknae.

"Well, it's okay now maknae," Xiumin said as he patted Sehun's head. "I'm sure that woman will not sit here anymore,"

Instead of the young boy's smile, Xiumin was greeted by Sehun's frown.

"No, Hyung. She's already here," Sehun said as he crossed his arms in a fit.

Xiumin looked around and saw you, carrying lunches for the boys. Both you and Xiumin stared for each other for a very long time, trying to recognize one another. And when realization hit you both,

"YOU!?!" you and Xiumin shrieked at each other.