A Bucket of Mud

Hi Boyfriend, I'm inlove with your Bestfriend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sXgj_7TZGc

Sunset Glow - BigBang


 

After several hours of sitting inside the bus, the bus had finally stopped on their destination, letting the students inside of it swarmed outside. They were all giggling happily while they exchanged words of excitement.

However, there you are with a frown on your face as you limped off from the bus while Jonghyun followed behind you in a sleepy state with a red mark on his cheeks. As soon as you get off the bus, you instantly turned to Jonghyun and gave him your infamous glare.

"Next time, don't sleep on the bus again," you said to him as your eyes turned into slits.

"Why did you slapped me?" Jonghyun asked in a half-irritated and half-sleepy tone as he caressed the sore part of his cheeks.

"You're asking me why I slapped you?" you repeated the question in a silent shriek in surprise. At once, the anger in you started to grew bigger towards the boy.

"Then, I should tell you what happen while you're in dreamland! You were sleeping soundly beside me when suddenly you started to caressed my !! Do you hear that clearly?! You caressed my !! MY PRECIOUS !" you shrieked in anger.

Jonghyun's eyes suddenly widened and it seemed like the drowsiness that he was feeling was suddenly replaced by disbelief and shock.

"WHAT!? I did that?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yes, you did," you hissed as you gripped your knuckles as your face turned red in embarassment for remembering the horrid scene.

"I thought it was a hamburger," Jonghyun whispered that failed you to hear it.

"What?" you asked, trying to understand the mumbled words.

"Nothing," Jonghyun said in dismiss in order to save his ear from another loud explosion of words.

"Hey, lovebirds!" a male professor shouted at them. The two of you turned towards the direction and found all the students staring at you intently, some of them gossiping and giggling at the two of you. "Get in line," the professor hissed as he sent the both of you a glare.

You started to heat up in embarassment but being the stubborn heiress you are, you just lifted your chin and arched your eyebrow as you walked towards the line.

"Flirt,"

Somebody coughed when you walked passed by. You stopped yourself and turned to look at the culprit who had the guts to throw that word. And as you turned around, you found Sehun with his mouth opened.

You were about to retort when someone stepped behind Sehun and looked at you intidimatingly as if telling you to shut up. It was no other than Kris. You just glared at the both of them before muttering.

"Losers stick together," you muttered before leaving them dumbfounded.

As soon as you went to your line, the male professor coughed to get the student's attention which succeeded since he has a very scary and recognizable voice. He began barking orders, making the student cringed in irritation and annoyance.

You were busy yawning and observing the surroundings when you felt something thrown at your head. You looked around and tried to find what's the thing thrown at you and who the latter is, but you found nothing. You shrugged the thought and diverted yourself to the barking professor.

After several seconds, you felt something on your head again. But this time, it is much stronger. You looked behind you with a pissed look and found no one. You squinted your eyes to intimidate whoever that person but you see no one.

You hesistantly looked at front again. And after a second, there is the feeling on your head again. This made you angry that you let out a yelp, catching the attention of the other students and your professor.

"What's wrong, young lady?" the professor asked you in a cold tone.

You looked up and found every person looking at you. You closed your eyes for a minute to calm yourself before shaking your head. The professor scoffed at you before shouting the rules of the trip again.

The whole incident made you fumed in anger but you keep it yourself. You are determined to know who's the culprit so instead of turning again, you intend to lure the culprit. You calmly looked back at the professor again to show you are listening at him.

You counted three seconds on your mind before turning your head. And WOHOHOHOHO! Who do we got here?! 

You saw Sehun and Kai with their left hand filled with little pebbles while their right hands are on the air, ready to lunged something at you. You glared at them, making them stiffed on their spot. Kai smiled at you creepily for being caught but the maknae being the maknae lunge his pebbles and it landed on your face.

You closed your eyes for a dim second before opening it to see the rest of EXO, except for the lovestruck Luhan and the quiet Xiumin, laughing at you.

This made you angry but you didn't shout nor stomped your feet in anger. Wow! You learned how to control your anger . . .

"Later, losers! Later!" you hissed under your breath as you sent off your deadly aura on the surroundings.

 

You took a huge intake of oxygen as you slumped down on the floor. You never thought that bringing a huge pail of half-full of substance will be this difficult.

After racking your brains on how to turn the tables to those stupid EXO, you ended up with a classic prank that could still shame the wits out of those ten stupid boys who laughed at you.

"Aissshhh! I never thought mud will be this heavy," you muttered as you bring the pail above the shelf near the door. 

As soon as you had positioned the pail on its right place, you stepped back and marveled at the beauty of your plan. Surely, those boys will fall on your feet once they open the door that will lead them to their shame.

With last glance, you immediately disappear inside the room. Walking along the dirty hallway was never this joyful for you. The idea of seeing those stupid boys drenched in mud gave such glee to your heart that you hopped like a child as you walked by the hall.

But, your joyful aura was suddenly popped out when you heard a familiar voice moaned in agony.

"P-please . . . stop," the familiar voice said as he groan in pain.

You gulped down your saliva as you sensed a not-so-good aura lingering on the air. You stepped a little closer towards the source of that agony sound. And before you could even step, a loud punch was heard then a groan of pain.

"I beg you. Please stop," the familiar voice said again.

You can't stay still on your spot, knowing there's something wrong with that familiar person. So, instead of running for your own life that you usually do back then, you kicked the door open and stepped inside the room.

The sight was really frightening considering the place decorated with dim light. But, the main point was seeing Xiumin locked by two huge guys while there this guy standing before him rewarding him with strong punches.

"YAHH!" you shouted at them, making them jumped back by shock. "Why are the lights off?" you asked stupidly as you reached out for the light switch.

The guys just looked at you as if you're crazy as you turned the switch on. They watched you intently with suprised eyes as you made way towards them.

"I see, you're bullying this lame kid," you commented without glancing at Xiumin who is crumbling by shame and pain.

"Well, you're doing it wrong," you said to the guy who seems to be the leader since he was the one releasing punch on Xiumin.

"One," you said. "you should punch him not on the face but on the stomach. Like this," you said before landing a punch to the guy beside Xiumin. You smiled at the stupefied leader while his comrade who you have punch just blinked at you.

"Next, you must kick him not on the knees but on the spot," you proclaimed with a proud voice.

" spot?" the guy who is holding Xiumin asked himself.

"This is the place," you answered as you kicked him hard on his shin.

You wasted no time. As soon as he falls hard on the floor, you quickly took Xiumin's hand and ran away with him as fast as you can.

"Number three," you yelled at them as both you and Xiumin ran away from the room. "you should ran as fast as a deer,"

"Cheetah is the fastest animal," Xiumin mumbled behind you.

"Ehhh?" you turned your head while running to see the quiet Xiumin mumbling by himself.

"I said, cheetah is the fastest animal in this planet. So, instead of a deer, it should be a cheetah," Xiumin said as he ran behind you.

You shrugged the thought away as you lead him into a run. "I don't care. Anyway, the guides that I'm telling was for you if ever you were caught again by bullies,"

"T-Than--" 

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" 

You and Xiumin turned your heads and found those bully gang chasing you. Your feet quickly   take large steps as you tried to save your and Xiumin's life. Xiumin might have sense your panic because he too quicken his pace and lead you into a great escape.

The both of you are running side by side with your hands interlaced with his. The panic over you is slowly crumbling away as you find the joy in running with him. Avoiding the people who is casually walking, almost bumping into walls, knocking over the things before you was a great joy for both of you as you randomly picked ways in order to escape those bullies.

Screams for help was replaced by shouts of glee as both of you run towards . . . . . a dead-end. Uh-Oh.

"This is it," Xiumin said with a trembling voice. "We're going to die," 

You rolled your eyes at him before landing a light punch on his stomach. "Don't be a sissy. We will not di--"

"Well, well, look who's here,"

You turned your head and found those mean bullies with a . . . . Ohhh, wait. Is that a knife?

"Heyy! Why do you have those knives?" you asked innocently, making Xiumin to clamped his hand on your mouth.

"This," the guy said as he looked at his knife with fascination. "Well, I need this to kill you after you almost killed my future babies,"

"Future babies? What are you talking about? Well, if you're talking about that," you said as you pointed at his pet. "Well, sorry about that. On second thought, I'm not sorry. The feeling of your pet against my knees is sooooooo disgusting that I want to replace my right knee,"

Xiumin's eyes bulged as he watched you insult the deadliest bully before his gang. What a tough lady, he thought.

"Well, let me help you replacing that knee," the guy hissed in anger as he stepped closer to both of you.

Xiumin immediately hid you behind his back in order to protect you. But, thanks to your idle tongue and unending insults, your death might happen too early.

"Omo! You admit you have disgusting pet then," you commented with an evil snicker.

"Shut up, Chaerin," Xiumin whispered to himself as he closed his eyes. Man, you will be the death of him.

"Kill them! But that girl is mine," the guy hissed to s with a nod. Xiumin's body stiffened as he tried to hide you behind his back. You just clutched his clothing as you peered over his shoulder to see what's happening. The shine of the metal blade ready to plunge on his heart made you hugged his back to protect him.

"Hey, knives are forbidden in this trip as far as I know," somebody said, making the guys stiffened on their spot. As soon as he heard the familiar voiceXiumin opened his eyes and let out a cheeky smile at you asyou looked at him with terrified eyes.

"We're safe," Xiumin whispered to you. You looked away from him and stared at the figures standing behind those mean bullies. You let out a snort as soon as you realized who the figures are. 

"Drop that knife," Luhan said with a steady voice that almost made you spazzed like a fangirl. Good thing, the danger of the surroundings tied you down to your sanity.

The guy who has his knife ready to jab Xiumin smirked at Luhan before plunging it to Xiumin. A loud shout was heard from Yoona's mouth while sounds of people being punched and kicked were heard as the boys from EXO tried to reach for their friend.

The knife was immediately painted by long beauftiful streaks of blood tickling its way down the tip. The culprit was crowded by EXO as they threw punches and kicks on the poor human being while Xiumin just gawked at you as if he saw a unicorn making love to a dragon.

"Hey, what's your problem?" you snapped on him. Xiumin just blinked at you before running towards your side as he ripped his own clothing to bundled your left arm.

"Hey. Stop that," you demand as you tried to escape from his tight grip. But being a man, he was gifted with more strength than you.

"NO," Xiumin answered with a steady and loud voice that almost made you shiver in fear. "I will never let you do that again,"

"The what?" you asked cluelessly. "If you're talking about saving you from being murdered by that idiot, then it's nothing. But, a 'thank you' will be good," you said.

"You're an idiot," he hissed at you. "Idiot. Idiot. Idiot," he continually chanted as he bowed his head.

"Bwoohh! Insulting me instead of thanking me. Get your hands of me," you said as you tried to push him with your injured arm but failed. 

"You're bleeding," Luhan said as he walked towards you to examine your left that was decorated by a crimson liquid. You were shocked upon seeing the blood resting on top of your left arm. It dawns to you that you pushed Xiumin away in order to save him from being stabbed. 

The realization was slowly processing on your mind that you didn't notice Luhan calling for Yoona to tend you, Yoona bandaging your left arm as she releases words of thanks to you for saving Xiumin, EXO beating the crap out of those mean bullies, the bullies were kicked out from the camping field and was told to have a word with their parents.

You managed to snapped from your trance when you found yourself walking along the hallway with Yoona and Xiumin by your side while the other boys are just gawking at you as if you're a hero.

Luhan excuses himself to get some food while Yoona accompanies Xiumin to the nurse. You were left alone with EXO and the awkwardness on the air was not a help.

"W-what a-are you looking at?!" you yelled at them with a flustered face. Christopher Columbus, these boys will surely humiliate you with your great idiocy, you thought.

"You know what, you're stupid," Baekhyun said with serious eyes.

"Troublesome," Chen added.

"Weak," Chanyeol said.

"Naive," Suho trailed next.

"And innocent girl," Lay added with a smile.

"But, after seeing you pushing Xiumin-hyung in order to save him, I finally found you brave," Kyungsoo said as he gave you his squishy smile.

"Witty," Tao said as he flashed his cat-like smile.

"Independent," Kai complimented.

"And a nice girl," Sehun ended with a gentle look on his face.

"Will you stop telling things like that? You all sound like an idiot," you blurted out. Instead of shooting you glares and telling rude comments, they just laughed at what you said and gaze at you with friendliness.

"So, friends?" Kris asked as he gave you not his y stare but an adoring smile while showing you his hand to shake.

A smile spread on your face as you gladly took his hand and shake it vigorously. The others started to crowd over you and you felt that you're in heaven considering these angels smiling at you.

"Okay. Stop this shaking already!!" Kris announced in annoyance. "We should all change our clothes now,"

"Wait here, Noona," Sehun chirped as he followed his hyungs.

You just smiled at their backs as you realized that you made friends with your enemies. You smiled once more as you foresee the proud smile of your parents on seeing their daughter slowly socializing with normal people.

You are happily thinking of plans to get to know them when you heard a splashing sounds followed by a grunts of disgust and bellowed laughter. You palmed your face when you almost forgot the pail of mud waiting to victimized your previous enemies.

"CHAEEEEERIN!!" Kris screamed in anger as you slowly walked away from their territory and closed the door with a soft click.

 


 

I finally finished this loooooooooooooong chapter. Honestly, I've been writing this since last week of February. 

Whew. One month! ONE MONTH!!! 

Anyway, enjoy. God Bless.