Breakfast

Horizontal 8

Breakfast

Sungyeol's pov;

Everyone is sitting at the coffee table in the living room, starring at their individual plate, well everyone except Sungjong who is happily eating his share.

‘Hyung! You should eat it, it’s nice!’ Sungjong said cheerfully as he place his empty plate on the table but the cheerfulness ends there when he looks at me – as though he is going to kill me anytime, well, not him as everyone seems to be staring at me.

‘Yeollie hyung, why did you press that air horn in the morning, can’t you wake us up normally?’ Sungjong asked. Smiling sheepishly, I just shrug and refuse to answer his question. Sunggyu hyung who is sitting beside him looks mad and I swear that I can’t even see his eyes, was about to open his mouth to say something when Eun Rae’s door flew open revealing Eun Rae holding an ice pack on her forehead. All eyes turns to her as she rubs her forehead which is now not red but there is a blue black spot on her forehead.

‘Noona, are you ok? Oh, that Omurice is great but it will be better if someone would not have caused chaos in the morning,’ Sungjong said as he stands up and walked towards Eun Rae being all diva-ish as usual.

‘I’m fine, it’s just a little bruise. Just enjoy your breakfast first. I’m going to cook one more for Sungyeol oppa…’ Eun Rae said before walking into the kitchen and without realising, a small smile forms on my face.

‘You should apologise to her,’ L states coldly. Turning to my right, L is staring at me with his cold face before he starts eating his Omurice.

‘Go now,’ Sunggyu said glaring at me that send shivers down my spine. As I make a mental note to myself to never and I really mean never messed with Sunggyu hyung as his stare is just deadly. I stand up and make my way towards the kitchen where I see Eun Rae busy preparing the ingredients to cook my Omurice again.

‘Eun Rae-ah, you do not need to cook for me and I’m sorry about just now,’ I said as I look at her stop doing her work before turning around to face me. Scanning her face, the blue black bruise is obvious on her forehead causing me to feel guilty about being childish.

‘Ah, it’s alright, no worries Sungyeol oppa, just go back outside and give me 5 minutes,’ Eun Rae said as she gives me a smile before going back to whatever she is doing. Scratching my head, I walked out of the kitchen and sit back at my seat while the other members are almost done eating.

‘Did you apologise to her already?’ Dongwoo asked while I just nod and look at them eat causing my tummy to grumble when all of a sudden a plate appear in front of me. Looking up, I see Eun Rae smiling as she puts the plate of Omurice on the table while the other hand still pressing the ice pack on her forehead before taking a seat beside Sungjong, grabbing her own plate. By this time, everyone is almost done with their breakfast and are just sitting at the coffee table – some staring into space while some just look at Eun Rae who is still pressing the ice pack on her forehead.

‘Eun Rae-ah, sorry about earlier, I didn't see you there,’ Woohyun said as he looks at Eun Rae pitifully as she looks up and just shook her head as she gives him a smile.

‘Also about the other incident if not because of Sunggyu hyung, it will be awkward right. So I hope that you will forgive me,’ Woohyun adds laughing it off awkwardly while Sunggyu glares at Woohyun leaving the others confused over what had happen earlier.

‘It’s alright. It is just a bruise and it will-ouch! Jonggie! It hurts alright,’ Eun Rae said flinching in pain when Sungjong touch her bruise.

Suddenly, the door flew open as our managers enter with a file in their hand – schedules. Walking towards us, they pass each of us a piece of paper individually.

‘Alright, just a brief summary of your schedule, Woohyun and L will be filming drama, Hoya and Dongwoo will be discussing for your sub-unit, Sunggyu you will film your mv and record your tracks as a solo and the two of you, Sungjong and Sungyeol will be helping Eun Rae preparing what is needed. If there are any changes we will inform you guys. So now, get ready for your schedule then,’ the managers said before talking a seat at the living room as all of us scramble to our room, getting ready for our schedule leaving the empty plates on the table.

As Eun Rae is the last one to leave the table, she slowly takes each of the plates before carrying them to the kitchen. Guilt stricken upon looking at her carrying the plates, I walked up to her and quickly grab as much plates as I can leaving them in the sink before muttering to her to get dress for out schedules and lucky for her, the managers didn't questioned much about her bruise or else I will be in deep trouble.

 

Author's Note: Another update...

but im feeling sad cos my DBSK story is not moving...

stupid writers' block...

Well, hope that you guys enjoy this... :D