How good are you?

Horizontal 8

How good are you?

‘Eun Rae! Get ready! We are going down the studio for your final check on your dance!’ Dongwoo exclaimed as he barged into her room without knocking, looking all excited about it. Startled, Eun Rae drop whatever she was holding and looking at the excited Dongwoo.

‘Hyung! You can’t barged into her room like that!’ Woohyun said as he walks to Dongwoo side and slightly nudged him in the ribs causing Dongwoo to smile sheepishly and rubbing the back of his neck. ‘Eun Rae, you have 15 minutes to get ready. Today is the day where you will be judged to see if you are up for, hmmm, your debut.’ Woohyun adds before pulling Dongwoo away and closing the door leaving Eun Rae dumbfounded about what is going on.

After a few minutes of staring to the close door, Eun Rae shrugs and locks the door, changing into her dancing attire. Wearing a pink sweat pants and a black t-shirt, Eun Rae ties her hair up into a bun. Even though they are not in the dancing studio yet, she could feel her heart pounding. Maybe she is nervous about it or maybe she is just afraid that she might not be able to be as good as how they want her to be. Looking at her reflection, she lets out a sigh and cheered for herself with hopes that nothing would goes wrong and that she could just end the day without any arguments with anyone especially Hoya. Once she satisfied, she walks out of her room with her small bag on her back.

‘Eun Ra- Oh, you are ready. Let’s go now? And just relax we won’t bite you. All of the Infinite member will be there, well except for Gyu though,’ Woohyun said as soon as he sees Eun Rae walking out of her room – her nervousness obviously shown on her face. She just nods and follows Woohyun out of the house, walking to the van as Dongwoo and Sungjong are waiting inside it.

Throughout the journey to the dancing studio, no one says anything; Dongwoo seems to be immerse in the song that is being played, Woohyun playing with his phone while Sungjong just seems to be reading a book. Eun Rae glanced at the three of them before letting out a small sigh. What if I am unable to hit their expections? What if I fall while dancing? A lot of things is playing in her mind and before she knew it, the van had reached the dancing studio.

The four of them walks into the dancing studio ignoring the tense atmosphere. As Dongwoo opens the dancing studio door, Eun Rae couldn’t help but to feel as a heavy weight is being placed on her shoulder. Walking inside, she sees the rest of Infinite members – Sungyeol smiling at her while Hoya and L just looked at her and another person who is crossing his arm, who she assumes to be the choreographer. Bowing to them, she gives them a weak smile while waiting for further instructions.

‘Get to your places now. Eun Rae you know where you are supposed to stand right?’ The choreographer said as he stands beside the music player system. Nodding, she placed her bag at a corner and gets into her position. Looking at her reflection, she calms herself down and waits for a song to be played. She heard a familiar tune – Be Mine and notice that all of the members begins to move to their individual places and begins dancing. And that is how she spent her whole day, thinking that nothing would go wrong. Maybe it would be as perfect as she hopes it to be but maybe not.