Crazy morning

Horizontal 8

Crazy Morning

Waking up in the morning, Eun Rae found herself staring at her room ceiling and hugging her pink bunny. Rubbing her eyes, she sits up and tries to remember how she ends up in her room when she was with the Infinite members at the park. Shrugging, she grabs her phone which is still in her jacket and look at the time realising that she it is still early. Getting up from her bed, she rushes into her bathroom, taking a quick shower before changing into black jeans with a long t-shirt. After drying her hair, she just let her hair down before leaving her room and walking towards the kitchen.

Looking around the house, Eun Rae assumed that the other members are still sleeping. Rummaging the fridge, Eun Rae grabs some of the ingredients that she can find to make breakfast – tomato, peas, sausages and eggs. Eun Rae stares at the four ingredients, thinking what she would cook for breakfast when an idea comes to her – Omurice.

Smiling to herself, Eun Rae walks to the rice cooker and start with cooking the rice – enough for 8 people to eat and once she had set the rice to cook, she turns her attention to the four ingredients.

‘Hmm, I need onions, where did they put the onions,’ Eun Rae mumbled to herself as she starts to look around the kitchen searching for the onions.

‘Bottom cabinet on the right,’ a voice answered from the back causing Eun Rae to get a shock. Turning around, Eun Rae is greeted by Sungyeol who is rubbing his eyes.

‘Sorry if I scare you,’ Sungyeol said as he smiled at her while Eun Rae just shake her head and goes to the bottom cabinet to get her onions before walking to the sink.

‘Can I help?’ Sungyeol asked all of a sudden as he walks towards Eun Rae who is washing the tomato.

‘Err, can you help me cut the onions, Sungyeol-sshi?’ Eun Rae asked as she looks at Sungyeol who nods his head as he picks the onions and walks to take a knife. Ignoring Sungyeol, Eun Rae continues to dice the tomato and placing them in a bowl. Even though she is used to cooking, somehow she feels a little awkward in the kitchen. Grabbing the sausage, Eun Rae suddenly hears someone sobbing and turning to the direction, Eun Rae sees Sungyeol wiping his eyes.

‘Sungyeol-sshi? Are you alright? Did you injure yourself?’ Eun Rae asked as she taps on Sungyeol shoulder, worried as to why Sungyeol is sobbing all of a sudden. Turning to face Eun Rae, Sungyeol show her the onion that he is holding causing Eun Rae to burst out laughing.

‘Yah! Yah! It’s not funny alright, and it is Sungyeol oppa and not Sungyeol sshi,’ Sungyeol said angrily in between his sobs which cause Eun Rae to laugh more while Sungyeol puts down the onion and knife, crossing and pouting angrily at Eun Rae who quickly stop laughing, trying to contain her laughter.

‘Sorry Sungyeol ssh- I mean Sungyeol oppa. Well, maybe you want to go wash up while I finish making breakfast. Thank you for your help,’ Eun Rae said trying her best to not burst out laughing again. Still crossing his arm, Sungyeol face softens upon hearing what Eun Rae had called him.

‘Did you just call me oppa? Really? I am your oppa now? Ohmy! Let me help you with those sausages, so that you can finish cooking faster,’ Sungyeol said hugging Eun Rae all of a sudden before grabbing the sausages that Eun Rae is holding.

Shocked by the sudden change in Sungyeol, Eun Rae just stands at the spot and blinks before looking at Sungyeol who is cutting the sausages. Snapping out of her thoughts, Eun Rae shrugs and walks to the sink, washing the onions and start cutting the onions.

‘How do you do that?’ Sungyeol asked as he stares at Eun Rae who had finish cutting the onions while Eun Rae just gives a questioning look.

‘Do that without crying.’

‘Ah, well, maybe I am good at it, better than you Sungyeol oppa,’ Eun Rae teasing Sungyeol looks at Eun Rae wide eyed while Eun Rae just continue with the breakfast.

Breakfast was done within minutes, well of course with the help from Sungyeol who at times would joke around with Eun Rae. Placing the last Omurice on the plate, Eun Rae smiles with satisfaction as she looks at the 8 plates on the counter. Turning away from the counter, Eun Rae place the dirty plates and pans on the sink before turning to the counter only to see 7 plates.

‘Eun Rae this is delicious!’ Sungyeol said as he shows a thumb up as he stands in front of Eun Rae holding on a plate of Omurice which is almost clean.

‘You… You finish all of it?!’ Sungyeol just nod and smile sheepishly at Eun Rae as she exclaimed, shocked to see the empty plate.

‘Can I have another one?’ Sungyeol asked as he hands the empty plate to Eun Rae. Staring at the empty plate, Eun Rae takes the plate while sighing.

‘I will cook another set for you but, I need you to wake the others up, please?’ Eun Rae said taking the empty plate from Sungyeol, placing it at the counter.

Sungyeol nods his head before disappearing into his room. Shrugging at Sungyeol actions, Eun Rae picks up the plate of Omurice and brings them to the living room, placing them neatly on the big coffee table at the centre of the room. As soon as Eun Rae had placed the last plate of Omurice on the table, Sungyeol appear with something behind his back. Grinning sheepishly, Sungyeol pull out an air horn and before Eun Rae can react, he pressed it loudly, not once, not twice but continuously as he stands beside Eun Rae, covering his ears. Startled at the sudden outburst of the air horn, Eun Rae turned to face Sungyeol.

‘LEE SUNGYEOL! ’ Eun Rae shouts angrily when Sungyeol had pressed the air horn without any warning. Smiling sheepishly, Sungyeol starts to make a run around the living room while Eun Rae starts to chase Sungyeol, trying to catch him.

As Eun Rae is about to grab hold of Sungyeol, all of a sudden a door swings open causing Eun Rae to run into the door.

‘Umphf!’

Sungyeol froze on the spot and slowly turns around to see Woohyun standing at the door, shocked to hear the loud thud. Eun Rae on the other hand, had slid down and finally sits down on the floor, too shocked to even react to the pain that she feels on her forehead. Peeking from behind the door, Woohyun’s eyes widen when he sees Eun Rae’s red forehead and her sitting down on the floor, staring and blinking at the door.

‘Oh my goodness! Eun Rae! Are you alright? Where does it hurt? Let me take a look! Ohmy, I am so sorry. I didn't see you there. Let me see where does it hurt?’ Woohyun said as soon as he squats down in front of Eun Rae, moving her head, checking for any injures. Eun Rae just blinks and stares blankly at Woohyun, not responding to any of the question.

‘Aigoo, you hurt your forehead, why didn't you look at where you are going? Come, let me heal them for you,’ Woohyun said as he rubs on Eun Rae’s forehead causing it to become redder. Sighing, Woohyun cupped Eun Rae’s face and stare at the red forehead before an idea pops in his mind. Leaning in forward, Woohyun brings Eun Rae’s face closer to his before it is just inches away. Moving up, Woohyun’s lips are just centimetres away from Eun Rae’s forehead and as he is about to leans in, a hand emerges in between the gap.

‘NAM WOOHYUN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?’

 

 

Author's Note: This is the longest chapter ever...

Sungyeol being a choding?

tumblr_mg557tsfCk1qeku3xo5_250.gif

OMG, Woohyun taking advantage?

tumblr_mf7emgSUkS1s0dy02o1_500.gif

And who is the one that scolded Woohyun?

And sorry for not updating often, being super busy and super stress with school... :(