Seduce?

Horizontal 8

Seduce?

Entering the dorm, Dongwoo looks around at the quiet dorm as though searching for someone followed by the other members.

‘Hyung, let’s go out for dinner. I’m hungry…’ Sungjong whined as he slumped himself in the living room, lying on the floor flat while the others just take their places in the middle of the living room.

‘Let’s just call delivery service. I’m too tired to go out,’ Sungyeol said taking a place beside Sungjong. L and Hoya nod their head in agreement as Sungjong thinks for a while before nodding.

‘I'll ask Sunggyu hyung then and can someone ask Eun Rae then?’ Woohyun said, standing up and walking to the room that he shared with Sunggyu leaving the members to look at each other as though telling each other to asked Eun Rae.

‘Dongwoo hyung, why don’t you ask Eun Rae since you are nearer to her room,’ Sungyeol said pointing to the door which is a few feet away from Dongwoo. Sighing, Dongwoo stands up and walked towards the door, knocking on it for a few times waiting for a reply and after an endless knocking, Dongwoo turn the door knob slowly opening the door and peeking in.

‘Eun Rae-ah, they want to….’

Dongwoo words was left hanging as he stand rooted on the ground with his jaw slightly open as though he had seen a ghost. Nothing seems to come out from his mouth as he just stands at the door.

‘Sunggyu hyung is not in and I can’t reach him on his phone,’ Woohyun said as he walks out of his room before walking towards Dongwoo who is standing at the door.

‘Dongwoo hyung, why are you…’

Woohyun words stop there when his gaze moves to the reason why Dongwoo is standing in front of the door. Both of them seems to not be moving, probably too shocked at what they are looking at.

‘Why are you guys standing here and not…’ L said and standing in between Woohyun and Dongwoo, his words just hangs there as he saw what the two are looking at. The three of them continue to stand in front of the door, neither moving nor making any sound.

‘Why are you guys standing there? Hurry up and wake her up,’ Hoya said a little annoyed that the three of them are just standing at the door, not doing anything.

‘Seriously guys? What is taking you guys so long to wake her up?’ Hoya adds as he stands up from his place and walks towards the trio. Pushing L slightly to the side, Hoya peeked through the other two trying to see what they are looking at. His eyes widen when he found the caused why the three of them seems to be dumbfounded and shocked. In front of him, he sees Sunggyu lying beside Eun Rae on the bed with one of his hand wrap around her waist.

‘Sunggyu hyung! What in the world are you doing?!’ Hoya barked, shocked to see the two of them on the bed causing Woohyun and Dongwoo to snap back to reality.

Sunggyu who is sleeping on the bed was startled by Hoya’s bark causing him to fall down the bed hitting his head on the floor while Eun Rae only stirs in her bed. Grumbling, Sunggyu climbs back to the bed without opening his eyes and snuggle closer to Eun Rae unconsciously leaving the three of them shocked.

‘Hyung? What happen? Oh my goodness!’ Sungjong shrieked as he peeks from behind Hoya together with Sungyeol who quickly close the maknae’s eyes.

Dongwoo and Woohyun quickly enter the room trying to wake the two up. Dongwoo tries to shake Sunggyu up but being the sleepyhead, Sunggyu just ignores Dongwoo causing him to pull Sunggyu out of the bed, dragging him out of the room. Woohyun on the other hand tries shaking Eun Rae to wake up and being annoyed that someone is disturbing her sleeping; she sits up and rubs her eyes before looking at Woohyun and the others who are in her room. Without any warning, Woohyun grabs onto Eun Rae’s wrist and brings her out of her room as everyone gathers at the living room. Still sleepy, Eun Rae takes a seat beside Sunggyu who seems in a daze also as she looks at the members that had gathered in front of the two of them as she hugs herself – not because of fear but because of the remaining pain from her cramp.

‘Noona! What are you and hyung doing in the room together?’ Sungjong asked causing Eun Rae to tilt her head in confusion at what Sungjong had asked her.

‘We saw you and Sunggyu hyung on the bed together,’ Sungyeol said as he looks at the two of them while the other Infinite members had taken their places in front the two of them. Confuse at what Sungyeol had said, Eun Rae turns and look at Sunggyu who seems to not be paying attention to what is going on.

‘What are you guys talking about?’ Eun Rae asked in confusion.

‘You and Sunggyu hyung on the bed together… Sunggyu hyung! Can you explain it then?’ Woohyun demands Sunggyu for an explanation.

‘She had her period cramps and I just help her to rub her abdomen and I fall asleep. There, you got your explanation,’ Sunggyu said as he looks at the other members while Eun Rae’s face turns red due to embarrassment.

‘Are you sure it is period cramps and not she seduce you hyung?’ Hoya asked as though not believing what Sunggyu had said causing the others to gasp in shock and look at him. Eun Rae who was sitting down looked at Hoya with disbelief at the accusation as she clenches her fist trying to hold her anger in.

‘What? I am just saying, she could have seduced hyung and who knows what she had done,’ Hoya said still eyeing Eun Rae who had been quiet all along.

‘So that is how low you think of me? You think I am here just to go around seducing all of you? So you think I have nothing better to do? Think before you speak next time Hoya-sshi and don’t assume anything if you didn’t see it for yourself. I know that you dislike or hate me being here but I didn’t know that you will think of me that low.’

With that Eun Rae stands up from her seat and enter her room again leaving the other members sitting in the living room not saying anything. Few minutes later, Eun Rae comes out of her room full dress with her hand phone on her hand walking towards the main door.

‘Noona where are you going? Can we follow you?’ Sungjong asked when he sees Eun Rae walking towards the main door.

‘You sure you want to follow me seducing more men outside?’ Eun Rae replies sarcastically before walking out of the dorm leaving the other members shocked at what Eun Rae had reply, knowing that they had hurt her in a way.

 

Author's Note: An Update!!

I know that i have not been updating that often..

I feel bad in making you guys wait.. :'(

Even my DBSK story is not moving...

I need the ideas.. TT.TT