After 1st shoot Pt. 1

Horizontal 8

After 1st Shoot Pt. 1

Eun Rae is sitting in her room trying to relax as much as she can especially after a day of shoot. Nothing could be better apart from being able to just stay at home, specifically her room and just do the things she that likes. With a book in her hand and her ears plug in, she seems to be lost in her own world.

"Yah…"

She feels a soft pat on her shoulder and turning her head away from the book and plugging out one of her earpiece, she lets out a soft, "Hmm…?" in response.

"The boys are complaining that they are hungry and Gyu hyung was wondering if you could cook something up for everyone," Woohyun said and attempts to peers over at the book she was reading but fail when Eun Rae quickly hides it under her covers before sitting up straight and looking at Woohyun who had entered her room.

"Can"t we just call the takeaway?" She asked as she hides her things under her covers and look at him, utterly feeling lazy to do anything at the moment.

"Hyung says we don"t have enough money to order take aways…" He leans against the wooden wardrobe with one of his legs perpendicular to the ground, shaking his head.

"Araso…" She sighs and drags her off her comfortable bed and stands in front of Woohyun, knowing that if she refuse to cook anything, all of them including her could starve the whole night and to make things worst, the rest of them would either have to hear Sungyeol or Sungjong or maybe Dongwoo whine about the hunger or their manager would be the one nagging at them for not having their dinner.

"Could you help me with it then? Aren"t you worried that I might food poison everyone." Eun Rae adds with a little tinge of sarcasm and also knowing that Woohyun is there, she would at least have an alibi if any of them are to accuse her of poisoning any of them.

"That sounds like a good plan!" Woohyun shrug as he lets out a soft snigger as he looks at Eun Rae walking out her room.

"Eun Rae IS COOKING TODAY!!!"

Woohyun exclaims as he walks out of the room and following her into the kitchen. Cheers can be heard as soon as Woohyun had exclaimed it out loud and without even looking at who had cheered, everyone would have guessed that it is Sungyeol and Sungjong.

As soon as Eun Rae had entered the kitchen, she heads to the refrigerator to search for any ingredients that she could used to cook but she could just sigh when she sees the half-empty refrigerator, not sure if she is able to cook for eight people.

"What are you planning to cook?" Woohyun emerged from behind the refrigerator door giving her a scare and she could have swear that if she was holding anything sharp, she could have cause him harm.

"Don"t do that! I might have stab you if I was holding a knife!" Eun Rae said as she glares at Woohyun before looking into the refrigerator. They only have few plastic containers of kimchi, some vegetables, eggs and some other food products that she refuses to check if it is even edible.

"Kimchi ramen shall be the dish tonight." Eun Rae states as she takes out a container of kimchi from the refrigerator and begins to search the cabinets for any other dry ingredients that she can use. Woohyun just groans when he heard the dish that Eun Rae is going to make, he was expecting something different from her and kimchi ramen is so easy that even he can do it while closing his eyes.

"Can we eat something else? Anything but ramen..." Woohyun whines as he takes the ramen packet from her and hiding it at his back totally against the idea of having kimchi ramen and he is also knows that the other members would not like it if they were to eat ramen for dinner. Eun Rae just shakes her head with disagreement and look at Woohyun as he starts to list down different dishes that they could cook with kimchi, just anything but ramen. Being stubborn as she is, Eun Rae refuse to change opinion about the dish causing them to get into a little war. The squabble continues for more than 10 minutes with Eun Rae still being stubborn with her decision while Woohyun tries his best to convince her to change her mind.

"Kimchi ramen!"

"But Myungsoo likes Kimchichigae (Spicy Kimchi stew)!"

"Aniyo! Kimchi ramen!" Her decision still stands firmly as she tries to even grab the ramen packet from Woohyun.

"What about kimchi bokumbap (Kimchi fried rice) then?"

"No. Kimchi ramen!" Eun Rae literally switches Woohyun"s words off and quickly snatch the ramen packet from Woohyun leaving him speechless for a moment at how stubborn Eun Rae can be.

"Okay, let"s play scissors, paper, stone and the winner gets the last say. Alright?" Woohyun suggests as he looks at Eun Rae, trying to compromise a little bit with her as he really really doesn"t want to have ramen for dinner, maybe tomorrow night but not tonight. Looking at Woohyun, Eun Rae let out a sigh and nod her head with agreement with hope that she could stop the argument that they are having.

"Kawi, Bawi, Bo!"

Woohyun stretches his hand out a second later, winning Eun Rae with his "paper". Eun Rae eyes widen in shock, not being able to comprehend why she could even lose in this game when she had actually hope that she could win.

"You cheated! You were one second slow!" Eun Rae yells and slaps Woohyun"s arm totally rejecting her loss.

"Aniyo! Okay, then 5 rounds, 3 to win. Fair?" Woohyun said, offering her a rematch and Eun Rae just nods in agreement to it.

She has such an easy mind to read, paper scissors then stone, Woohyun thought with a sheepish grin as he looks at Eun Rae. As soon as they are done with the rounds of scissors, paper, stone Woohyun grins at his victory leaving Eun Rae to sulk at the loss slightly pouting and crossing her arms. “Fine, we"ll do a noodle dish then.”

“Dish? You make it sound a little too nice isn"t it?”

“Spaghetti!” Woohyun exclaims in happiness and slightly bounce on the spot like a little child. Eun Rae just raises her eyebrow but end up laughing out loud at Woohyun antics before walking to the refrigerator and grabbing the ingredients that she can use to make spaghetti, rummaging through anything that looks and are actually edible.

“Let"s get Sungjong to the supermarket and grab some ingredients that we need. When is the last time we even have a restock on food. I have some money with me.” Eun Rae suggests as she looks at Woohyun but before Woohyun could even reply her, Eun Rae had disappear out of the kitchen searching for Sungjong.

“Wai-”

Woohyun couldn’t even finish his sentence and just stand rooted like an idiot in the kitchen. He was planning of suggesting to go to the supermarket together if it is necessary but he has to drop the idea.

“Let’s get the other ingredients prepared first...” Eun Rae said as she appears back to the kitchen grabbing the few ingredients and begin to prepare for dinner while Woohyun begins to find the pots and pan that he can use.

After a moment of preparing what they need to do and also waiting for Sungjong to return back from the supermarket with the ingredients, the two of them just stand around in the kitchen awkwardly. Eun Rae was just staring into space as he mind begins to wander to another universe not caring about Woohyun being in the kitchen with her. All of a sudden, an idea struck Woohyun and taking out his phone from his pocket, he begins his mischievous idea.

"Look over here!" Woohyun calls out to Eun Rae, then unknowingly a comical photo of her looking over was caught in his phone. "Yah!" She lets out an exclaim when she realise that Woohyun had took a picture of her, eyes widen in shock before moving towards him.

"Yah? For being so rude to me, I am posting this on twitter!" Eun Rae tried to snatch away his phone but Woohyun was much taller than her. Woohyun turns away from her and starts to touch his phone, typing a caption for the picture before quickly sending it off on his twitter.

He turns the phone screen towards her, the photo was already up on twitter, captioning it, "Our chef for today! =_= ke ke…"

Eun Rae takes the chance and snatches away his phone, turning the phone camera against her, she snaps a photo of Woohyun with his mouth open and his hand stretched out in attempt to cover the camera lens. She giggles as she turns her back against him and sends out the photo to twitter, captioning it, "Our good looking assistant chef is being lazy! Ke ke!"

“Wait. Are we even allow to upload it online?” Eun Rae questioned him upon realizing that the two of them had just posted it on the social network which means fans would have read it.

“I’m back noona! Hurry cook dinner! I’m starving!”

Sungjong’s voice fills the room and soon two plastic bag plops in front of them and ignoring about the pictures that had been posted on twitter, Eun Rae thanked Sungjong before nudging Woohyun to start cooking. Woohyun quickly takes the spaghetti noodles and begins his work while Eun Rae begins with the spaghetti sauce. Usually the sound of pots and pans and the chopping of board could be heard when it comes to cooking but with Woohyun in the kitchen, constant laughter, bickering and teasing are heard. If no one knows that they are actually in the kitchen to cook, people would assume that they are just using the kitchen as a playground for jokes. With that, half an hour had past but the two of them are still in the kitchen preparing dinner.

“Yeah, don't you know you have to throw a piece of spaghetti on the wall to see if it"s cooked?”

“What nonsense are you talking about!?”

“Like this!” He scoops up a string of noodle and takes it in his hand, then he glance to look at Eun Rae and chuckles at her slightly opened mouth. He takes her hand and puts the string into her hand. Eun Rae just look at the spaghetti in her hand as she frown contemplating if she is suppose to believe what Woohyun had said.

“Are you serious? Sunggyu oppa is going to kill us for messing up the kitchen!”

“Does this not look serious to you?” He holds her hand on top of hers and throws the noodle onto the nearby piece of flat wall. “See! It sticks! It means it"s cooked!” Woohyun gives a childish grin.

Eun Rae could only chuckle at his reaction, “I don't know about that…”

“You don't believe me?” He scoops up another noodle and handing it over to her, “Here, try this one!”

“Ay… This wouldn't work! You must have done something to the noodle before giving it to me!”

“Fine. Scoop one up yourself!”

Looking at Woohyun who had throw the spaghetti on to the wall and cheered as soon as it sticks on the wall, Eun Rae cautiously scoops one spaghetti noodle and followed Woohyun actions - throwing it onto the wall. The next thing they knew, half the pot of spaghetti was all on the wall.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!” a loud voice explodes behind them causing the two of them to stand rooted on the ground, shocked at the sudden voice.

The duo spin around, evidence of their mischief are still in their hands, “Um… cooking?” Woohyun and Eun Rae exchange looks as they look at the person who is standing behind them and it is non other than Kim Sunggyu.

“You call that cooking? How so is that cooking?” Sunggyu asked with his arm crossed as he squints his eyes looking at the lump of spaghetti that is plastered on the wall. Eun Rae swear that if she didn’t know Sunggyu have small eyes, she would assume that he would most probably be sleep walking and also sleep talking because she can’t seem to be able to see his eyes.

“Dinner will be ready soon hyung. Just be patient...” Woohyun trails towards Sunggyu before pushing him out of the kitchen obviously not wanting to receive an earful nagging from him.

Once he succeeds, Woohyun playfully sticks out his tongue a little and raises his eyebrow at Eun Rae before turning back to tear away the pieces of spaghetti off the wall. Seeing that Woohyun is clearing the mess that they had done, Eun Rae hands him a plastic bag to dispose all of the spaghetti that is stuck on the wall and an unexpected grumbling sound is heard. The two of them looked at each other before bursting into a fits of laughter when the grumbling noise is heard again and instinctively, Woohyun covers his stomach in embarrassment.

“I’ll prepare the plates and food...” Eun Rae said still laughing at Woohyun and moving towards the pot of spaghetti.

When Woohyun is done with clearing the mess up, he begins to help Eun Rae to set up the table in the living room and calling all of the member out for dinner. Instantly, all of the members including their manager rushed towards the table in the living room - Sungjong and Sungyeol groaning when there is no sight of food but was soon quiet down by Sunggyu glare.

“Ta-dah! Today dinner will be Spaghetti!” Woohyun announced as he returns back to the living room with a tray of bowls in his hand smiling widely to the other members with Eun Rae following him at the back bringing the remaining bowls with her.

“It’s not the noodles on the wall right?” Sunggyu asked as he looks at the bowl of spaghetti that was placed in front of him causing some of them to gasps.

“No no, of course not, we threw them away. This is from the pot instead,” Eun Rae explains as she looks at the other members and also their manager.

“You sure you didn’t poison it?” Hoya asked as he scoops up some of the noodle and looks at it as though inspecting the food for any traces of poison. Eun Rae just shook her head in return.

“If you guys don’t want it, don’t eat it. Why would we want to poison it?” Woohyun asked as he begins eating his food. “See? I’m perfectly fine.”

“Guys, just eat it.” Sunggyu said trying to break the tense atmosphere and begins eating his share of dinner. Without anymore argument about the food, the rest of the members begins digging in and that is how dinner goes by.

 

 

Author's Note: Here is the update

and thank you for waiting

This chapter is done with the help from Giruff.