First MV shoot Pt. 2

Horizontal 8

First MV Shoot Pt. 2

 

After a long indoor shoot yesterday, we are now out again preparing to shoot for the second part of the shoot and this time round, we are going to do it outdoor. After yesterday shoot, Eunrae seems to be a little bit more comfortable with L and as they are moving towards their destination, the two of them would be seen talking and at time laughing at some jokes - as though the two of them had known each other for a long time.

“Today venue will be at a cafe and I heard that you will be working there,” L said when they are reaching the venue. Eunrae ears perked up upon hearing cafe, sure she is not a fan of coffee but she used to work as a barista.

“Do you think they will allow me to like make latte or cappuccino?” Eunrae asked with a glint of excitement in her eyes almost bouncing in her seat.

“Hmmm, maybe? Just… don’t poison any of us,” Was what L answered trying to joke about what happen last night.

Upon arrival at the shooting location, the two of them did the usual routine of following their manager to be introduced to the PD. Even though most of the staff are the same staff from yesterday, Eunrae still find it nerve-wrecking to be on set considering that this is only her second time.

“Alright. Since yesterday both of you were a couple and then had broken up with each other. Today’s scene will be one where L will meet Eunrae in a cafe after the break up. We will film the indoor scene first.” the PD said as he shows them the storyboard. Eunrae and L just nods, understanding what the scene is about.

Getting change and getting into their positions, the both of them had a short rehearsal in making sure that they are able to bring out the proper emotions that is needed for the individual scene. As soon as the PD say ‘Action!’, the two of them had begin their professional acting.

After a few hours of what seems to be endless filming, the two of them were finally given an hour break for lunch while the production crew prepares for the next scene. Sitting outside the cafe, the two of them awaits for their lunch boxes to arrive.

“How can you cry so naturally like that?” Eunrae questions, remembering one of the scene where L was able to cry in a matter of seconds leaving her in shock. She had heard of some actors and actress that had taken different measures to get themself to cry but this is the first time where she saw someone crying without any trouble. L just gives Eunrae a shrug, not wanting to explain his secret with her.

“Why aren’t you sharing? Sharing is caring, how can-”

“Yah! Yah! What are the two of you doing?”

Eunrae sentence was cut off by someone who appears out of nowhere.

“Wow!”

“Hyung!”

Walking closer to them was none other than Kim Sunggyu, who had his hair dyed red, holding onto some packet food.

“Here, your lunch. Chicken for L and salad for Eunrae,” Sunggyu said as he hand them the individual plastic bag.

“Salad?” Eunrae questions when she takes the plastic bag from Sunggyu. One of the things that she dislike - vegetables. Shaking her head, she hands the plastic bag back to Sunggyu, muttering a small thank you.

“We can share the chicken together. Let hyung eat the salad, he needs more nutrients in him.” L adds jokingly at Sunggyu who by now is glaring at the two of them.

 

Author's Note:

It's been awhile, almost two years since the last update but here is something for you guys...
I remembered that I still have to update this story after going to their concert.... So, enjoyz!

tumblr_n602n5O60Q1savb92o1_500.gif