Piggyback

Horizontal 8

Piggyback

L’s pov;

 

I glance towards Eun Rae who is seating in the bench alone after taking a seat at a swing, swinging myself back and forth. Frankly speaking, I do not hate or dislike her but it’s just that I am unable to explain what and how I feel about her. I see that she is smiling even though she is just seating at the bench and only observing us – I guess she likes to see us as ourselves. Maybe we should talk to her more and get to know her more. Soon I saw her closing her eyes slowly and it seems that she had fallen asleep.

‘Let’s go. It’s late,’ Dongwoo said lying on the floor after being attack by Hoya. The others stop on their tracks and look at Dongwoo before standing and brushing the dirt of themselves. Sunggyu hyung gets out from what seems to be his hiding place and looks around as though doing a head count.

‘Where is Eun Rae?’ Sunggyu hyung asked looking around and Sungjong just point at the sleeping Eun Rae at the bench.

‘Let’s go.’ Sunggyu said walking towards the bench, trying to wake Eun Rae up but somehow she seems to be in a super deep slumber – even the slapping on her cheek doesn’t help to wake her up. Sighing, Sunggyu just look at the other members as though silently pleading for help.

‘How about carrying noona back?’ Sungjong suggest causing everyone to look at him with disbelief but eventually they nod in return as they are unable to wake Eun Rae up.

‘Who would want to carry her? Sungjong ah?’ Hoya asked pointing at Sungjong who was taken aback and just shakes his head profusely before he continues pointing to the others who just refuses.

‘I'll do it…’ I said when no one wants to carry her, squatting in front of her. Everyone seems to be in shock as no one is replying nor showing any response.

‘Help me get her on,’ I said before one of them puts her on my back as I slowly ensure that she is safe on my back. I could feel her hot breath against my skin as she snuggle onto my back as I stand up – I guess she is too tired to even notice that she is being carried. The others just look at me with questioning eyes but no one dare to ask anything and Sunggyu hyung walks first followed by the others while I just walked slowly at the back.

Upon reaching at our apartment, I head towards Eun Rae’s room while the other members just plop themselves in the living room. Entering Eun Rae’s room, I could see that her bag is still unpacked but it is place at the corner of the room, with a pink bunny on her bed and her other stuff neatly arrange at a corner. Placing her down slowly on the bed, I slowly unwrapped her hands before putting her down. As soon as her body touches the bed, she snuggles onto her bed as her hand roams on the bed as though searching for something. Grabbing her pink bunny, I hands over to her causing her to take it, hugging it close to her.

‘Hmm, I miss Eunjae,’ She mumbles before dozing back to sleep snuggling with her pink bunny. Staring at her, I tried to make up who is the Eunjae that she is referring to. Getting up from her bed, I pull the covers over her before leaning in and kissing her on the forehead, pushing her hair away from her face. I take a last look at her before walking out of the room, making sure that she is truly asleep.

Walking out of the room, the other members eyed me as though I had made a huge mistake – especially Hoya who is glaring at me.

‘Why are you being so nice to her?’ Hoya asked as I just shrug at his question refusing to answer before walking into my room.

‘Hoya hyung, she is not that bad. She is nice, maybe you should talk to her so that you will know her better,’ Sungjong said as he looks at Hoya earning himself a glare. Shutting his mouth, he just shakes his head as he hurriedly enter his room.

‘And you need to stop ‘torturing’ her. Four hours of dance practise for a certain step without any breaks. Even we have breaks in between dance practise,’ Woohyun said, not knowing that he had just caused trouble.

‘You what? Yah Lee Howon! How could you do that, four hours of non-stop dance practise is just… just unacceptable!’ Sunggyu exclaimed upon hearing what Woohyun said. Shocked by Sunggyu sudden burst, Woohyun and Sungyeol escapes from the living room not wanting to hear Sunggyu’s nagging.

‘So now everyone is siding her, it’s not like-’ Hoya said but was interrupted by Dongwoo who quickly shut Hoya’s mouth.

‘Why don’t all of us go and sleep? It’s late. Tomorrow we have a long day ahead. Ok, so good night,’ Dongwoo said as he pulls Hoya up from his seat and finally pushing him into his room. Sunggyu who was shocked by Dongwoo’s actions just stare at him blankly before sighing, sitting alone in the living room.

 

 

Author's Note: Heard that some of you are starting to ship Eun Rae with

some of the members but will she fall for any of them?

 

Hmmm? Who do you want Eun Rae to be with?

 

L?

tumblr_mglrmpX5Kr1rf78s4o2_500.gif

Sungjong?

tumblr_mh2z89ycyq1raitrfo2_500.gif

Sungyeol?

tumblr_mcj40qvyhl1rcq2w8o2_500.gif

 

Dongwoo?

tumblr_mgzouqRxia1rwdb8no2_500.gif

Sunggyu?

tumblr_mf74fbmuq31r9r62po1_r2_500.gif

Woohyun?

tumblr_mgs8mmjpHG1rcq2w8o2_500.gif

Or

Hoya?

tumblr_mgpj037HC91rcq2w8o2_500.gif