Unexpected.....dance battle?

Horizontal 8

Unexpected.....dance battle?

‘Alright, today we are going to do something different from the other days. Today Sungjong will teach you some variety skills, that he knows,’ Sungyeol said as the three of them takes a seat in the middle of the practise room. Eun Rae flips her notebook to a fresh page as she prepares herself to jot down notes. That was her routine for a week; jotting down as much notes as she could from the two of them, knowing that she would forgets them easily.

‘Alright noona, do you know Miss A, SNSD, A Pink or any other girl group apart from these 3?’ Sungjong asked earning himself a slap on the head from Sungyeol.

‘Of course she knows them dummy,’ Sungyeol said to Sungjong as he rubs the back of his head causing Eun Rae to giggle at their childishness when Sungjong glares at Sungyeol before pouting and rubbing his head.

‘Ok, hyung. I’m just asking. Ok, basically, today you are going to learn how to do a girl group dance, so pick a girl group noona,’ Sungjong said beaming at Eun Rae while she starts racking her brain for a girl group.

‘Hmm, 2NE1?’ Eun Rae said with a little hesitation while looking at Sungjong who had his mouth hanging open while Sungyeol just laugh at Sungjong’s expression.

‘What?!’

‘How about SNSD? 4minute? Kara?’ Sungjong asked looking at Eun Rae who just stares at Sungjong back.

‘Err, that, I know who they are but I kind off don’t dance to their songs, it’s just hard?’ Eun Rae replied looking at Sungjong apologetically and before Sungjong could reply, Sungyeol cuts in.

‘So what dance do you do Eun Rae-ah? Why don’t you show us?’ Sungyeol asked as he looks at Eun Rae and Sungjong. Nodding, Eun Rae stands up and walks towards the sound system as she plugs her Ipod in searching for a song that she has the most confident in dancing. A smile is form once she found the song that she had been searching for and playing it on, she stands in the centre of the practise room as Sungyeol and Sungjong moves to the sides, sitting on the bench and ready to watch Eun Rae dance.

‘Oh! Beast – Mystery!’ Sungjong exclaimed as he looks at Eun Rae bobbing her head to the beat.

Standing in the centre of the practise room, Eun Rae breathes in and prepare to dance. Nervousness starts to engulf her as the music starts to play as this will be her first time dancing in front of the members. Singing to the song, Eun Rae executes the dance moves with her own style making some of the moves somewhat seems to be different from the original moves. At times she would glance to the side to look at Sungyeol and Sungjong but she couldn’t bother trying to guess by their expression as she is having fun dancing to the music.

Once the music ends, Eun Rae gives a finish pose when all of a sudden another song plays; Infinite – Paradise causing Eun Rae to mentally curse herself for putting her Ipod on shuffle. Standing up from the seats, Sungyeol and Sungjong takes their places in front of Eun Rae and starts dancing to the music while Eun Rae joins in by dancing at the back almost executing the dance moves perfectly.

Suddenly, the music is being stop causing the three of them to freeze on the spot, panting heavily before turning to the sound system to see Hoya looking at them follow by Tasty – Soryong and Daeryong standing at the sound system.

‘What are you guys doing?’ Hoya asked looking at the three of them while Tasty just waves at the three of them.

‘Oh? Hoya hyung, we are just teaching Eun Rae girl group dance but she doesn’t know how to dance cutely,’ Sungjong said looking at Hoya.

‘And then she dance to Beast – Mystery it was breath-taking, maybe you guys should have a dance battle someday,’ Sungyeol said causing Hoya to smirk while Eun Rae just stands behind Sungjong as though hiding from Hoya.

‘Really? So you learn to Beast and not to Infinite songs?’ Hoya asked as he walks towards the three of them.

‘Ah, no. It’s just that….’ Eun Rae speaks up revealing herself behind Sungjong not wanting to look at Hoya.

‘Oh, what are you guys doing here?’ Sungyeol asked Tasty trying to break the tension that starts to build in the room.

‘Ah, we want to meet the new member that’s why we ask Hoya to bring us to meet her,’ Soryong said as he glance to his twin who just nod in returns. Sungjong moves to the side, revealing Eun Rae who is hiding behind him looking shocked at the twins in front of her, nudging her to introduce herself.

‘Hello, I am Jung Eun Rae. Nice to meet you,’ Eun Rae said bowing to Tasty.

‘Hello! We are Tasty, I am Jung Soryong,’ a brown hair guy said waving his hand after bowing slightly.

‘And I am Jung Daeryong. Are you like our long lost sister or something?’ The guy with a blond hair asked as he looks at Eun Rae who just looks at the two of them.

‘Hmm, maybe but who knows?’ Eun Rae jokes.

‘How about you become our sister and we become your oppa?’ Daeryong suddenly asked catching the others off-guard.

‘Oh! That’s cool! I agree with you!’ Soryong said before as the both of them high-five each other.

‘No! You can’t have her! She is ours!’ Sungyeol and Sungjong said as both of them hug Eun Rae not allowing the two members getting close to Eun Rae while the two of them just raise their hands as though they are surrendering. Before Eun Rae could reply any of them, a cough is heard causing everyone to turn and look at Hoya who doesn’t seem please about what is going on.

‘I thought you guys want to have a dance battle?’ Hoya said looking at the five of them.

‘Oh, yeah! How about the four of you dance to the songs that we choose randomly?’ Sungyeol asked as he looks at the Tasty members, Hoya and then Eun Rae. Eun Rae just nods her head, the Tasty members just shrugs while Hoya just smirks.

‘Ok, since noona is the only female here, let’s have her to start first. Ready?’ Sungjong asked as he and Sungyeol walks towards the sound system and starts looking at Eun Rae’s Ipod before choosing a song. A mischievous smile is form on their faces when they had decided on the song as the Tasty members and Hoya moves to the bench at the back of the practise room taking their places while anticipating the dance battle.

Music starts to fill the practise room as Eun Rae gives a glare to the two of them who had chosen the song; Teen Top – To You. Dancing to the music, Eun Rae executes all of the dance moves flawlessly adding her own little style and moves making her dance steps look more original and unique. As the music ends, Eun Rae strikes a final pose earning applause from the others.

‘Noona! Daebak!!! Ok, next is Hoya hyung!’ Sungjong said as he claps and pointing at Hoya as he stands and moves to the centre of the practise room while Eun Rae walks towards her bag, grabbing her towel and a water bottle. Eun Rae takes a seat at the bench a few seats away from the Tasty members while Sungjong and Sungyeol starts choosing a song before laughing to themselves. As Eun Rae takes a sip of water, she almost spits them out when Sungyeol press play on her Ipod, revealing the song that Hoya had to dance to; T-ara - Roly Poly.

‘Ya! What is this?!’ Hoya asked after he realise the song while the two of them shrug and the Tasty members just smiled at Hoya giving him a thumbs up. Sighing, he regrets making the two choose the song for him as he starts dancing to the song. Eun Rae can’t contain her laughter as Hoya starts dancing to the song awkwardly causing her to cover to avoid laughing out loud. As soon as Hoya finish dancing, he shots a death glare at Sungyeol and Sungjong who squirm in fear at a corner and start blaming each one other. Eun Rae tries to avoid any eye contact with Hoya as soon as he takes a place at the bench when the Tasty members stand up and gets ready.

T-ara – Lovey Dovey starts to fill the practise room as the two Tasty members’ smirks at each other and start the dance with a little freestyle dancing causing Eun Rae to be in an awe watching them dance. Eun Rae seems to have her eyes glue on Tasty as they dance to the music. As the music ends, Eun Rae claps happily like a little child who had won a prize totally impressed with what she had seen.

‘Ya! What are you guys doing? We have a schedule in an hour!’ Sunggyu burst into the room panting heavily as he looks at Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong. Everyone was shocked at the sudden burst and is even more shocked to see Sunggyu standing at the door. Hoya checks his watch and muttered a curse before saying his goodbyes to the Tasty members and walking out of the room. Sungjong and Sungyeol on the other hand, quickly get their bags and starts packing them checking for their belongings before running to their leader.

‘Eun Rae ah, can you go home alone? We are kind off in a hurry now. You can just practice the routine if you do not want to go home early…’ Sunggyu said at Eun Rae who just nods.

‘Or you can hang out with us. You don’t mind right?’ Soryong asked Sunggyu who just shake his head before closing the practise room leaving the three of them together.

 

Author's Note: Another update...

Hmmm, who should Eun Rae end up with?

So far, there are people who wants her to be with.....

 

Sungjong

tumblr_mbhc7dPlft1rw7if5.gif

Hoya

image

Sungyeol

tumblr_mb8xxl2NK11ri0w2go1_250.gif

L

tumblr_mhcxvdojg91r39d4io5_250.gif

But... But... why none wants her with;

 

Woohyun

tumblr_mdscu8sQyh1rjw7j2o1_500.gif

Sunggyu

tumblr_maxp6lqUj81ruzhmh.gif

Dongwoo

image