Expect the unexpected....

Horizontal 8

Expect the unexpected....

‘Let me help you with that...’

Eun Rae heard a voice behind her and turning around, a gasps unintentionally escapes . She didn’t know how and what to react to the statement and before she knows it, the person had taken her bag from her and slowly grab her, bringing her out of the dance room. Still unable to process what is going on, Eun Rae just follow the person, limping her way towards a bench outside the dance room.

‘Wait here. Don’t go anywhere.’ The person said, more to demand Eun Rae to not move and before she could even open to protest or to talk to the person, she is left alone at the bench. Sighing, Eun Rae roll up her sweatpants as she slowly massage her calf trying to get rid as much pain as she can, flinching at the pain that she felt - never did she had muscle cramp like this and she prays that she never have to go through this feeling ever again. The person returns from wherever the person had went holding something in his hand and sitting in front of Eun Rae, slowly lifting her leg before applying what seems to be an ointment before slowly massaging her calf.

‘This should help to ease the pain for the mean time and don’t strain yourself. If you can't do a certain dance moves or anything, you should just tell any of us. We wouldn’t want you to get ---’

‘Why are you so worried about this?’ Eun Rae asked as she looks down at the person who instantly stop the action and look up at her.

‘I know how it feels like to have these cramps when practising and i’m just helping out....'

'I appreciate your help but I think I can survive even if you didn't offer any help though. I have to go,' Eun Rae said as she stands up from her seat and taking her bag and slowly making her way away from the person. But before Eun Rae walks any further, the person grab her hand making her stop in her track, looking at the person.

‘I’ll take you to your vocal practice.’

Without waiting for any response from Eun Rae, the person quickly take her belonging and still holding onto her hand, bring her to the vocal room. Eun Rae wanted to protest but somehow she feels that even if she protest to the person, nothing good would come out though. Limping slowly, Eun Rae just let the person to lead her way. Silence fills between the two of them and none of them actually say a single word until they reach the vocal room.

‘Eh? Why are the two of you together? Are you guys dating? My heart… It hurts...’ Woohyun said when all of a sudden he opens the vocal room door, clutching his hand acting dramatically as though he is in pain as he look at Eun Rae.

‘Dating? Who? Eh? Eun Rae and…. Eh? That’s impossible… Yah! Are you two an item!?’ Sunggyu asked as he squinted his eyes and looking at the two people in front of him.

Eun Rae just blink in confusion as she look at the two of them - Woohyun clutching on his chest as though he is going to have a heart attack while Sunggyu looks like a confuse hamster closing his eyes.

‘I’m just bringing her here after you guys leave her to sort of her leg,’ the person said, letting go of Eun Rae’s hand and look at the two member standing in front of the vocal room door.

‘Oh? Are you alright Eun Rae? This person here didn’t break your leg right?’ Woohyun asked as he bend down and start poking Eun Rae’s calf.

‘Yah babo! If her leg is broken, she would be standing here with a cast. Aish, why are you so dumb? Wait you guys are not-’

‘I’ll leave her with you guys then. Bye!’

Cutting Sunggyu speech, the person hands Eun Rae her bag before walking away leaving the three of them standing in front of vocal room without even answering to any of their question.

'Hoya-sshi! Thank you for the ointment!' Eun Rae said as she bow at him. Even though he had not been treating her nicely, she feels that she should at least thanked him for helping her this time round but deep inside she couldn’t help but to have many thoughts in her head trying to figure out why did he suddenly become nice to her. Turning around, Eun Rae look at Woohyun and Sunggyu who is standing in front of her eyeing her.

‘You have a lot of explaining to do young lady,’ Woohyun said as he cross his arms and eyes her before being hit by Sunggyu on the head.

‘You can interrogate her later namu. Now we have to practice. Let’s go.’ Sunggyu declared as he opens the vocal room door and asking them to enter.