Noona?!?

Horizontal 8

Noona?!

Walking down the street, Eun Rae looks at the group in front of her. Sungyeol is joking around with Sungjong and at times with Dongwoo in front while L is walking with Woohyun, talking about some acting stuffs leaving Sunggyu with Hoya in front of her.

Somehow the atmosphere seems less tense and more relaxing as Eun Rae just look at them. As Eun Rae is in her train of thoughts, she accidentally bumps into someone’s back when the group comes to a stop. Looking up, she sees Sunggyu turning back and look at her with his small eyes.

‘Sorry, I didn’t mean to….’ Eun Rae said, not wanting to look at him. She heard a chuckle and feels Sunggyu patting her shoulder. Looking up, she sees Infinite entering a Tteokbokki shop and following them in, the owner greets them with a wide smile before giving Eun Rae a strange look. Bowing to the owner, Eun Rae gives a smile before the owner replies with a smile and ushered the whole group to a secluded place in the shop. Looking around, Eun Rae notices that there are not many customers in the shop and the whole shop feels warm and cosy as though she is at home.

The owner leads everyone to a big table and instantly everyone takes a seat while Eun Rae wonders where she is supposed to seat. Turning around, Eun Rae sees Sungjong smiling at her before signalling her to enter, seating beside Woohyun who is smiling at Eun Rae and patting the seat beside him. Taking the seat in between Woohyun and Sungjong, Eun Rae looks around and notices that Hoya is seating in front of Sunggyu followed by Dongwoo seating opposite Woohyun, Sungyeol seating in front of Eun Rae leaving L seating opposite Sungjong.

‘Ahjumma, can we have two sets of Tteokbokki? One extra spicy and the other one is the normal one…’ Sunggyu said as the owner serves them ice plain water. The table becomes quiet of a sudden when the owner leaves thus, putting Eun Rae in an awkward spot as Infinite seems exceptionally quiet.

‘Eun Rae-sshi, when is your birthday?’ Sungjong asked breaking the silence as he looks at Eun Rae.

‘2nd September,’ Eun Rae replied as she turns and look at Sungjong who seems shocked at what he hears, frowning.

‘Really? You are a 93 right?’ Sungjong asked in disbelief while Eun Rae just nods her head and unsure about how is she supposed to react to it.

‘Cool! That means you are older than Sungjong by a day!’ Sungyeol exclaimed causing all eyes to be on her. Eun Rae is still shocked at what she had hears before she finally nods her head once she had register what are they talking about.

‘Then I should be calling you noona then! Yay! Finally I got a noona!’ Sungjong said as he hugs Eun Rae tightly who is shocked at the sudden hug that Sungjong gives.

‘Yah! You are going to kill her with your hugs and you can call us oppa then,’ Woohyun said as he slaps Sungjong’s hand trying to break the hug causing Sungjong to pout.

‘Thank you…’ Eun Rae muffled smiling at Woohyun before patting Sungjong’s shoulder that is pouting and giving him a smile.

Once the food had been served, all of the members start digging in to the food. Each of them start to joke around about anything while Eun Rae just sit down and enjoy her meal and at times she would laugh at Dongwoo or Sungyeol or even Sungjong jokes and childishness. Without Eun Rae knowing or noticing, L and Hoya have been observing her since the beginning when they are having their dinner.

‘Noona, you should eat more…’ Sungjong said as he starts piling up Eun Rae’s plate with more tteokbokki.

‘It’s ok. I’m full already, this is enough Jonggie. Thank you.’ Eun Rae said as she continues to finish the tteokbokki without realising that she had call Sungjong, Jonggie.

‘Er, I didn’t mean to call you Jonggie… It’s just…’ Eun Rae said once she realises that what she had called Sungjong who just shakes his head and assure her that it is alright to call him that.

Once everyone is done with their dinner, Sunggyu stands up from his seat and walks to the counter to pays the bill before returning to the table again and telling them to leave as the shop is going to close soon. As all of them starts to stand up, Eun Rae slowly stands up and wait till all of them walks in front of her before she follows behind them together with Sungjong who is linking his arm with her.

 

 

Author's Note: As promise, I'll update on the 18 January!!! The first part of the double update... teehee...

shall update the other chap tmrw then...

After my shoot finish if i am able to move towards my computer but if there is no update...

just wait and before you know it *poof!* an update the next day... :D