Another controversy?

Horizontal 8

Rumors Breaking

 

[Breaking] INFINITE Nam Woohyun dating?

 

536153 Views
 

 woohyun.png

Recently, fans had been speculating that the main vocal of INFINITE, Nam Woohyun is currently in a relationship. a few days ago, two pictures were uploaded on his SNS account.  .

 

The first picture was a picture of a lady with the caption, 'Our Chef for today! =_= ke ke...' while the second picture presumably taken by the lady, with the caption 'Our good looking assistant chef is being lazy! Ke ke!'

 

Since the two photos were uploaded on Twitter, fans had begun leaving queations asking who the lady is or asking whether or not is he in a realtionship. Not only comments and questions are left at Woohyun twitter account, some fans had taken extreme measures of even leaving comments and questions on the other INFINITE members SNS account.  
 

While some are speculating that the two of them might be dating, some fans assume that she might be the new memebr that was suppose to join INFINITE.
 

Woolim Entertainment nor INFINITE had release any statements with regards to the issue, if the main vocalist is currently in a relationship or not. 

 

[Updated]

With the uproar that had caused, the two posts had been deleted and there is no update from the agency about the issue. 

 

We Recommend

   

 

 

From Around The Web

[?]

 

 

Tags

[Infinite] [Breaking] [Rumors][[Dating]

 



 

 
Avatar
chewjiji  7 minutes ago
  •  

How can she be dating him? He deserve better.

  •  
 
 
Avatar
myhoding  10 minutes ago

Tsk. He can date if he wants too.

  •  
 

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

This is not a real article but it is part of the story.
Anyway, happy holidays to you guys! :D

tumblr_nzvf7f4zod1s7vmuoo3_400.gif