BREAKING NEWS!?

Horizontal 8

 

Rumors Breaking

 

[Breaking] INFINITE will be having an addition to their group.

 

536153 Views
 

Woolim Entertainment has just release official statement about the new addition into the 7-member boy band INFINITE.

 

Accompanied by a mysterious photo of the new member, INFINITE’s agency had confirmed that the new member is currently going through the final training to debuting together with INFINITE.

Even with the image that was released, it is still unsure about how is the new member looks like and the agency is doing their best to not reveal who the member is until INFINITE's comeback. However, the new member might be involved in some of INFINITE's shows, concerts or showcases if the agency thinks that the member is ready for it. 

However, some netizens revealed that the 8th member of INFINITE will be a girl instead of a guy after they examine the mysterious photo. While some of the netizens are disagreeing to the fact that the 8th member will be a girl as they do not see the point or the reason for the addition of a girl into INFINITE.

Even though with the official release of the news and the mysterious photo, some netizens choose to believe that the image is for their upcoming album while some just brush the issue aside saying it as a joke. While some say that the mysterious photo belongs to INFINITE's maknae, Lee SungJong’s teaser image for their upcoming album.

But what will be the real reason to the addition of the 8th member? And most importantly, what and how are the members feel about the new addition?

 

 

We Recommend

   

 

 

From Around The Web

[?]

 

 

Tags

[Infinite] [Breaking] [Rumors]

 



 

 
Avatar
chewjiji  7 minutes ago
  •  

True that allkpop. That looks like Sungjong...

  •  
 
Avatar
mchodingforyou  10 minutes ago

Don't you think she/he/it looks like Sungyeol? *insert trouble maker*

  •