Chapter 9

This Love

She opened the door and...

 

Her eyes was wide opened. She calmed herself down when it was no other than the bell boy who used to work at the apartment. He smiled at her and said, "Sorry to disturb your afternoon, Kwon ssi. I just have to deliver this one." He handed her a brown envelope.

"Thanks." She said holding it. "Who is it from?" she asked wondering.

"I'm not sure about his name cause he gave this to the receptionist and left. When we asked he just ignored." 

Sohyun just nodded. "Well, thanks again" she said smiling to him.

"Sure. Enjoy your day, Kwon ssi" he said, bowing to her and left.

She closed the door and sat quietly at the living room. She checked several time all over the envelope. It was pretty thick.

Her hands were shivering. She kept on thinking whether she should open it or not. 

She took a deep breath before she decide. 

She stood up and went to their closet next to their bedroom. She make sure Dongwoo was still sleeping. She take a peek before she entered the closet. She opened the drawer at her side. < They had separate closet. Means, half of the room is hers and half of it is Dongwoo but still in the same room >

She slightly put the envelope inside the drawer and locked it, hoping Dongwoo won't recognised anything. She then took another deep breath before she leave the room. She then went back to the living room, thinking by herself what she should do. Dongwoo's mom words still in her mind. She somehow can't take her away from her mind. Another heavy sighed can be heard from her.

"Babe" Sohyun was in a total surprised as she heard Dongwoo's voice.

She looked up and saw Dongwoo at their bedroom's door. He looked half asleep. He rubbed his eyes a few times. "Why don't you go to sleep?" he asked still stood at the same place.

"Nothing. Just, don't know. My eyes won't fell asleep" she said lying. She went closer to her. "Why you're awake?" she asked while hugging his waist.

Dongwoo smiled. "I feel like something was wrong" he said looking at her. "Nothing's wrong right?" he asked.

Sohyun just nodded. "Nothing was wrong. Don't worry" she said his face with her hand. "Now, go to sleep" she said pulling his hand to the bed.

"Awwwh~ I don't want to" he said pouting.

"Wae?" she asked.

"I don't feel like want to sleep now" he said like a little kid.

"So, what are you going to do then?" she asked playing with her bear on the bed.

"Why don't we spend this afternoon together today?" he asked laying his head on her lap.

"You mean?" she asked as she don't really get what he meant.

"I mean.. Let's have date outside today."

Sohyun smiled. "That sounds fun" she exclaimed.  "When? Now?" she asked.

Dongwoo pouted and shook his head. "No. Not now. I still want to lay my head on your lap." he giggled. "Later."

"Arasso~" she said smiled to him.

They enjoyed the moment of being silent for a while. Sohyun was playing playfully with his hair while Dongwoo aegyo-ing to her then keep on pinching her chubby cheek. Sohyun just giggled. Followed by Dongwoo's cute happy smile.

"Oppa~" she called him.

"Em?" he looked at her.

"What would you do if I leave you?" she asked carefully.

He looked at her with a sharp gaze. "What do you mean by that?" he asked. He then sit up from laying his head on her lap. He looked deeply into her eyes asking for some explanation.

"Nothing. I'm just asking" she said tried to calm him down.

"You want to leave me?" he asked with a low voice tone.

"Ani.. Aniyaa~" she said holding his hand. "Oppa. No matter what, I will never leave you" she said comforting him. She kissed his hand. "Sorry to ask you that type of question" she said still hoping he's not mad.

"You really don't mean it right?" he asked again to make sure.

Sohyun smiled and nodded. "Yeap. Not at all" she kissed his cheek.

"Promised me one thing!" he said still feel something's not right.

Sohyun looked at him. "Em?"

He holds her hand. "Promise me to never leave me until death do us apart"

His words make Sohyun shed a tears all of a sudden. She nodded. "Mianhae oppa~ Sorry to ask you those type of question" she said crying.

Dongwoo hugged her. "Don't cry baby. I'm not mad. It's okay" he said her back to make her stopped crying.

Sohyun still cried. She's not just cried cause of what Dongwoo said, the fact, she cried cause of she remembered what Dongwoo's mom said. She has to leave Dongwoo. How could she leave him? She even don't wanna leave him!

"Babe. Stop crying. You're hurting me" he said looking straightly to her eyes. Sohyun just nodded but still crying.

She hugged him tighter than before. All she need is Dongwoo.

 

-----

 

< SKIP TO NEXT DAY. KKK. >

 

That Sunday, the couple were busy tidying the house. It's just Dongwoo can feel Sohyun doesn't look good. Her face look a bit pale. She might got a fever cause the exams are in the corner. She might be stressed out.

"Babe, let me do it" he said holding the vacuum.

Sohyun looked at him and smiled. "Nah, it's okay oppa" she said.

"You okay? You look pale" he said looking at her.

Sohyun still with her smile. "I'm fine. Don't worry" she said before kissed his cheek.

"Awh, this makes me feel more guilty to leave you later" he said. He got dance practiced today after lunch, so that's mean he have to leave Sohyun alone again. He was worried. Worried sick! He was scared that the woman who kept on in his mind came and do something with Sohyun. 

"Don't worry oppa. I'm seriously fine" she said.

Dongwoo then continued with his works. An hour past, Dongwoo asked Sohyun to take a break. "Oppa, you wanna eat?" she asked as she looked at the clock. It was already half past eleven.

"Just take a rest for a while babe" he said her hair.

Sohyun smiled. "Why are you so worried all of a sudden?" she asked.

"Nothing. It's just, not right to see your face look pale like that" he said.

"Don't worry" she said holding his hand.

"You sure don't wanna join me at the studio later?" he asked her.

Sohyun nodded. "I've got works to do" she said with a smile.

"What work?" he asked.

"Studying" she answered.

"With Ilhoon?" he asked.

Sohyun just nodded. "He's gonna be here later?" he asked another question.

Sohyun shook her head. "Nope. We will meet at the library with the others" she told him.

Dongwoo nodded. 

"I'm going to take a bath for a while" Sohyun said and stood up. "You wait for a while, after I finished showering, I'm surely gonna cook you some lunch" 

Dongwoo giggled and nodded. "Ara~" he said cutely. Sohyun just smiled.

 

---

 

After they had lunch, the Dongwoo got himself ready for the practice. "Babe, you're not going?" he asked.

Sohyun who were in their bedroom answered, "Uh? You can go first. I'll be leaving soon" 

"No uh uh~" Dongwoo said. He leaned at the door's. "You can't go there alone" he said.

"Wae?" She looked at him.

"It's just. Not safe. You know" 

Sohyun smiled. "What's up with you today? Worried too much." She went closer to him. "Don't worry. There's nothing happen" 

Dongwoo hugged her waist. "Still. I'm worried if you're going to walk to the library alone" he said with a pout.

"Aigooo~" she giggled and pinched his cheek. "Arasso arasso. I will let you send me there" she said giving up.

"Yeaaayy!" Dongwoo cheered. Sohyun just laughed. 

"Wait at the living room. I'm gonna pack my things for a while" Dongwoo nodded and followed as what she said.

While packing, Sohyun was thinking the strategy to take the money out from her drawer. She then got an idea. She walk as usual, pretend as if nothing's happen with her bag with her, she then went to the closet. As fast as she can, she grabbed the envelope and put it in her bag. She looked around, hoping Dongwoo is not there. 

She sighed in a relief as Dongwoo didn't know. "Oppa, I'm ready" she said as she put her snickers on. 

Dongwoo nodded and walked to the main door.

 

Dongwoo walk with her at the street since the library is not that far and his dance practice is on the other side of the street. 

"Okay. You can send me here" Sohyun said and kissed his forehead. 

"You sure?" he asked, looking around as he saw some boys walking around the street.

"Yeah" she said. "Don't worry. I'll be fine" she said. "See you later." She kissed his cheek. "Walk safely oppa" she said before she entered the library.

"Babe~" he called. Sohyun looked back. "I'm gonna pick you later after I finish my practice. So make sure, you're not hanging out here. Just stay inside" he said.

"Araaa~" she said smiling. 

"I love you~" he said giving her a peck on the lips.

Sohyun then entered the library. Once she entered, Dongwoo walked to his studio.

What he don't know, Sohyun was actually lying to him. Sohyun don't really met Ilhoon and the others at the library to study. She just need to find a strategy to give Dongwoo's mom the money back.

Sohyun sighed as she knew Dongwoo was already far away from the library. Sohyun went out and stopped a taxi. 

Finally arrived!

Sohyun take a deep breath and stepped forward to rang the bell. 

She was asked to enter and wait for a while. 

"What are you doing here?" a familiar voice can be heard. 

"A... Anny-eonghaseyo" Sohyun bowed. She was shivering from top to bottom by just hearing her voice.

"What do you want? Speak faster. I have works to do" her voice sounds different from the first time she met her.

"I just wanna give you this one back" she took out the envelope from her bag.

"Why do you give it back?" she asked looking straightly at her.

"I.. I.. I just can't take it" she said.

"Why? Cause the amount is not enough?" she asked firecely.

Truthfully, Sohyun was hurt to hear that.

"I can't leave Dongwoo" 

"Why so?"

"Cause I.. I love him" she said looking at down at the expensive carpet.

Sohyun can heard her make a 'tch' sound while smirking. "Love? What do you know about love?" she asked.

Sohyun can only shut and look down.

"I don't care about it. All I want is for you to get out of my son's life."

"Why do you hate me so much?" she asked as she knew her tears will be burst in anytime now.

"Why?" she laughed sarcastically. "You ask me why?" She laughed again. "Why don't you just ask your stupid mother? Or even your dumb father?" 

Sohyun looked straightly to her. "What do you mean by saying my mom and dad in this conversations?" 

"You think I don't know who you are?" she smirked evil way. "Kwon Jung Hwan, the president of Hotel Le Suite." 

Sohyun eyes went wider. "How.. how did you know?" she asked trying to be brave.

"Come on. Who doesn't know that rich guy?" 

Sohyun shed her tears. 

"Before I told Dongwoo to leave you, you better leave him first" she threaten.

"I don't want to see you again from this moment." She end it while stood up and leave her at the living room alone. 

Her head was spinning like crazy. She was thinking, how does they knew her father? Plus, she now can remember randomly about her family. She sighed heavily and went out from the mansion. 

She walked with the spinning head. She just remembered one thing, last night, she received a call from someone. It was the same thing. She's got threaten by someone by saying they know her family background and the past that they had. She know that voice is not Dongwoo's mom. Then who is the woman that called her? 

Sohyun couldn't think more and collapsed during her way back to the library.

 

 

 

 

-------

 

Will stop till here for now. Hehe. Curious much? 

Comment what do you think will happen. :) 

 

Thanks for the support anyway. <3