Chapter 16

This Love

The morning view of the sunrise from the balcony makes Sohyun smile by herself. 

She just woke up from the sleepless night next to Dongwoo. Dongwoo was sleeping peacefully that she don't wanna woke him up to accompany her cause she somehow traumatized with the fact she was living under the same roof with Dongwoo's mom.

"Babe" Dongwoo hugged her waist from the back. He put his chin on her shoulder.

She was a bit surprised with his sudden appearance.

"You woke early today" he said kissing her cheek.

Sohyun smiled. "Do I always woke that late?" she asked.

Dongwoo chuckled. "Oh yea. I'm the one who always woke up late." 

Sohyun just smiled. "The view is very nice" she praise.

"I know" he looked at her. She was looking at the sunrise focusly.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Uh?" Sohyun looked at him.

"Living here. Are you okay with that?" Dongwoo was focusing on her.

Sohyun smiled. Fake smile precisely. "Yeah. I'm fine" 

"You sure?" he asked to make sure.

"Yeah" she smiled to him.

Dongwoo sighed. He then pouted. "I wish we could just go back to our apartment."

Sohyun chuckled. "Why?" she asked. 

"Just, I don't feel like I belong here" he answered.

"Wasn't that supposed to be my word? I'm the one who are stranger here"

"You're not stranger to me" Dongwoo tighten his hug.

Sohyun turned her body to face her lovable boyfriend. She hugged his shoulder while Dongwoo hugged her waist. "Thank you" she said smiling.

"Why all of a sudden you say thank you?" Dongwoo asked, weird with her.

Sohyun smiled. "Thank you for everything. For being someone who I can lean to when I'm in a middle of difficulty. For helping me with everything. For being my boyfriend and among all of it, thank you for loving me. Without you, I may be the quiet girl, who are scared to meet the real world cause of the past"

Sohyun tighten their hug. "Thank you"

Dongwoo almost shed a tear cause of her words. He looked at her. She was in pain, on her past, and now.. 

She's in pain, but she kept it by herself. It must be so hurtful for her.

"I promise not to leave you baby" he kissed her forehead. "I will always be with you. No matter if I'm dying, I will always be with you"

Sohyun looked at him. Her face change to sad all of a sudden. "Why nowadays you always talking about dying?" she asked curiously.

Dongwoo laughed. "Nothing. It's just spontaniously went out from my mouth" he smiled. "But I'm serious" he make a serious face.

"Whatever. You just ruined the romantic mood, oppa"

Dongwoo chuckled. "We are still romantic like this" he said hugging her.

Sohyun just blushed.

 

-----------

 

"You feel good today?" Dongwoo asked his mom who was in her office.

His mom smiled. She then nodded. "A bit better"

Dongwoo take a seat on one of the sofa's in the office. "Dad is not here yet?" he asked.

The whole 2 days he's living there, he never saw his dad.

His mom sighed and shook her head. 

"Dongwoo a~" she called him.

Dongwoo looked at her. 

"Would you just live here together with me?" 

Dongwoo sighed. "If I live here, what about Sohyun?" he asked looking at his mom. His mom face indeed change to be bitter.

"She can live here too" she said fake smiling.

In shocked, Dongwoo looked at her. "You don't have to fake it. I know you don't like her" he said fiercely.

"I do now Dongwoo" 

"Jeongmal?" Dongwoo asked. 

His mom nodded. "Ever since I'm sick, she helped me with everything. I can tell she's a good person. She can be a perfect wife for you, son"

Dongwoo smiled. "Thanks mom" he kissed her cheek.

His mom just smiled. 

"Let's go eat lunch. Sohyun prepared your favourite food" 

"Jinjja? How does she know my favourite?" she asked as she walked hand in hand with Dongwoo.

Dongwoo smiled. "I told her what you like and don't."

"You still remember?" she was amazed by Dongwoo.

"It's not like I'm having an amnesia or something" he said twirling his eyes makes his mom laugh.

"Sohyun a~~" Dongwoo called her name cheerfully as he entered the kitchen. 

Sohyun smiled looking at Dongwoo's big smile.

Dongwoo hugged her. "Your mom is watching" she said whispering.

"Naah, she's fine with it" he said winking before he let go the hug.

"Woah, everything here looks delicious" Dongwoo's mom praised as she saw a ariety of food being served on the dining table.

"Well, I'm not sure with the taste" she said with her head down.

His mom smile. "Don't worry. I'm sure it will taste good." 

"Superb to be honest" Dongwoo said with a big smile.Sohyun just smile with a blush.

"Come on. Let's eat" his mom started to hold the chopsticks beside her small bowl.

 

--------

 

Dongwoo was pouting looking at his girlfriend.

He felt sorry to leave her alone. Moreover it was his parents house. She might be uncomfortable being alone.

"I'm sorry baby" he said still pouting.

Sohyun giggled. "It's okay, oppa. I'm fine. Don't worry" she said caressing his fair face.

"Don't you wanna join me practice?" he asked, still not giving up to make her change her mind.

Sohyun shook her head. "I need to look after your mom. Who knows something might happen" 

Dongwoo sighed. "You sure?" he asked.

Sohyun nodded. 

Dongwoo then gave up.

He's scared to be honest. He's scared that Sohyun might be hurt by someone. He know his mom won't hurt her cause his mom just told him that she like Sohyun.

"Okay then" he stood up. "I will be back as fast as I can" he said holding her hands.

Sohyun laughed. "Ara ara~" 

"Take care baby~" he kissed her lips.

"You too~ Don't practice too hard. You need some break too" 

Dongwoo nodded like a little kid. Sohyun smiled. 

They both walked to the main door. Sohyun stood there while waiting for Dongwoo to tie his shoe.

"See you later!" he said kissing her cheek.

Sohyun chuckled. "See you later" she does the same with what he did just now.

"If anything happen, just call me" he still stood there.

Sohyun smile. "I understand Mr.Dongwoo" 

Dongwoo smiled. He waved at her before he zoomed off to his direction.

 

-------

 

Sohyun was pretty bored at home. Three more hour for Dongwoo to go home. 

She then locked herself in the bedroom.

She can't do anything in the house cause there's maid doing everything except for cooking. Dongwoo prefer her to cook rather than the maids.

As Sohyun was laying herself on the bed, someone's bang the door make Sohyun in a big shocked.

She slowly opened the door. 

There stood a fierce face of Dongwoo's mom. Not like their lunch time, her face is more fiercer that she's scared to look at it.

"What are you doing inside?" she asked with a high note pitch.

"No... no-tthi-ng" she said stuttering.

"Who asked you to relax when there's so many things to do?" she asked still with the loud voice.

Sohyun looked down on the floor. Her body was shaking.

"I know you just pretending to be nice with me when there's Dongwoo" His mom was smirking.

Sohyun looked at her with a stuttering feeling.

"You are just the same as your mom and dad. A fool!!!" She yelled as loud as she want.

"Come here" she pulled her hands that makes Sohyun whined. Her grisp hurt her hands.

"COME!" She yelled as they went downstairs.

Sohyun was trembling to get down. 

"Hish! Why do you have to be so slow?" she asked as she pushed her down.

Sohyun trembled and fall off the stairs. Thank god it's not that high when she fall down.

"STAND UP!" she said pulling her hair and stepped to the side of the house.

"I want this to be clean before Dongwoo's get home!" She threw an old towel for her to wash the room.

It was a room similar to be called as the guest room but the different is, it's empty. So it looks bigger.

"Start now!" 

Sohyun nodded with a tear on her eyes.

She slowly wiped it.

"You have to follow my rule if you want to live here!" 

"Madam, there's someone searching for you" the maid suddenly came in.

Dongwoo's mom nodded. "Watch her! Make sure she do everything's right!" 

The maid only nodded. 

"So, you're the daughter of Kwon Jung Hwan?" the maid asked as she thinking twice to help or not to help Sohyun.

Sohyun nodded. Scared something might happen if she didn't answer. 

"No wonder she hates you so much" 

The maid words make Sohyun looked at her.

What actually happen? Why Dongwoo's mom hate her so much? Cause she's the daughter of Kwon Jung Hwan? Why? What's the history between those two? 

There's so much things that played on her mind.

 

 

 

-------------------

 

 

 

Huhh~ Sorry if this chapter so bored. 

 

 

T^T

 

I'm not feeling very well this days. 

 

 

Mian~~