Chapter 17

This Love

"Hyung!" Dongwoo turned himself around as he heard Ilhoon's voice. He smiled at him.

"Hey!" he greeted. 

He then bent down to level himself with Tipper. "Annyeong Tipper a~" he rubbed her head.

Dongwoo stood up.

Ever since he and Sohyun live at his parents house, Ilhoon have been incharged to take care of Tipper.

"Where's Sohyun?" Ilhoon asked.

"At home." Dongwoo smile and take a sit on the bench next to him. "I just fnished practice" he said. He know Ilhoon will ask him why he didn't bring her along.

Ilhoon just nodded. 

"Are you okay hyung?" he asked.

Dongwoo sighed then nodded. 

"You doesn't look okay to me" 

Dongwoo sighed again. "Ilhoon a~" he called. Ilhoon look at him, waiting for him to talk.

Dongwoo want to talk something when suddenly he feel his head getting dizzy.

He hold his head.

The electric feeling in the head can be feel.

He groaned in pained.

"Hyung hyung" Ilhoon called him nervously.

Dongwoo already lying himself on the bench with his face facing the bench.

He groaned again. Now, louder than before.

"You okay?" Ilhoon asked in a panicked mode.

Dongwoo then cough.

He cough badly time by time.

Ilhoon looked around. Wondering if someone might help them.

"Hyung" He called as he saw blood coming out from his cough.

Ilhoon hold Dongwoo's shoulder. Giving strength as he was leaning.

Ilhoon can feel Dongwoo's body shaking.

Dongwoo was still coughing badly with blood coming out.

Ilhoon gave him a tissue that he had in his pocket.

"Hyung..." he called slowly as Dongwoo stopped coughing. Ilhoon helped him to lie on the bench.

Dongwoo lie on the bench closing his eyes.

He hardly breathe.

Ilhoon was looking at him, wondering if he is okay or not.

Ilhoon heart beat was fast than before. He was scared something might happen with Dongwoo.

As time goes by, and Dongwoo calming himself down, Ilhoon looked at him.

"Feel okay?" he asked as Dongwoo sat down.

Dongwoo nodded slowly.

"You've got something to explain?" he asked softly.

Dongwoo sighed heavily. He looked at Tipper. Her face seems worrying him too. Dongwoo smile and brushed her fur.

"It's been a while" he said quietly.

"What?" Ilhoon don't understand what he mean.

"This." he said showing him the tissue that full of blood.

"Did Sohyun know about this?"

Dongwoo just shook his head.

"Why don't you tell her?"

Dongwoo sighed. "You know her right? I don't want her to be sad. Infact knowing that I'm not going to protect her that long"

"What do you mean by your last word?" Ilhoon ask.

"Nothing" Dongwoo insisted to tell him.

Dongwoo look straightly to Ilhoon's eye.

"Promise me, you will never tell her anything"

Ilhoon seems like in a middle of thinking. He then inhaled for a while. "Okay" he said exhaling. 

"Let's go meet Sohyun" Dongwoo stood up.

"You sure you okay?" he asked.

Dongwoo nodded with a smile. "Don't worry. I'm fine" 

Ilhoon just stood up.

"Tipper ah.. Come on~" Dongwoo hold Tipper's rope.

 

----------

 

 

"I'm home" Dongwoo said happily. "Come in Ilhoon" he look back as he saw Ilhoon hesistate to come in.

"Is it okay for me to come in?" he asked. He looked at Tipper who was in Dongwoo's hug.

"Just come in" he said pulling his hand.

It was Ilhoon's first time to visit Dongwoo's parents house. It was so big that makes Ilhoon speechless. No wonder Dongwoo's mom don't like Sohyun. 

"Sohyun a~" Dongwoo called harmonily. 

He keep on calling but Sohyun didn't come out.

"Eehh, where is she?" Dongwoo asked himself.

"Sohyun a~" he called again.

"Oh Dongwoo. You're home" his mom suddenly appear from her office. 

"Mom, where's Sohyun?" Dongwoo asked as he feels weird when his mom greeted his suddenly.

"I think she's upstairs. I'm not quite sure cause I was busy in my office" she said smiling looking at Ilhoon.

"Oh mom. Meet my friend, Ilhoon" Dongwoo introduced him. "Ilhoon a~ This is my mom" 

Ilhoon smile at her. "Annyeonghaseyo" he bowed. "Nice to meet you" 

"Nice to meet you too" she smiled. "You guys have some fun. I have some works to do" she said and walk away.

"Let's go upstairs" Dongwoo hold Tipper.

Ilhoon just followed him.

Dongwoo knocked the door. No response.

"Is she sleeping?" Ilhoon asked sort of whispering.

Dongwoo just lifted his shoulder telling him he don't know.

"Sohyun a~" he called as he opened the door.

There, standing Sohyun on the balcony facing the front.

Dongwoo smile. "No wonder she didn't hear me. She's at the balcony" he said pointing to the balcony.

Ilhoon just smile.

They both then walk to the balcony, planning to make her surprise.

"Yaaahh!!" both guys jumped and hug her shoulder.

Sohyun was shocked with their sudden appearance. 

She immediately wipe her tears.

"Oh, you're here" she said smiling looking at Dongwoo.

Dongwoo and Ilhoon looking at each other. 

"Are you crying?" Ilhoon asked as he saw Dongwoo just stood there doing nothing.

Sohyun laugh. "No. Why would I cry?" she said smiling to him. She then hugged him. "I miss you!" 

"Me too" he hugged her back. "You sure you're not crying?" he asked again.

"Yeah. I'm just surprised" she said still smiling.

"Oppa~" Sohyun hugged Dongwoo. "How's your day?" she asked.

Dongwoo smile. "Just tiring" he answered looking at Ilhoon.

Ilhoon understand with his eye contact.

"Let's go in" Sohyun said walking inside followed by both of the guys.

"Is it fun to live here, Sohyun?" Ilhoon asked excited to see her.

Sohyun laugh. "Of course" she answered.

"Aigoo~ I wish I could live here. Your house is daebak hyung!" Ilhoon exclaimed.

Dongwoo smile. "Thanks" 

"Oh Tipper aa~~" Sohyun hugged Tipper as she saw her. "Aigoo ya, I miss youu" she kissed her.

Dongwoo and Ilhoon just smile.

"So, what did you do today?" Dongwoo asked. He leaned on the bed, relaxing himself while Ilhoon sat on the sofa comfortably.

Sohyun looked at him. She surely don't wanna tell him about his mother. "Just, helping the maid with the works" she answered smiling.

"Why are you helping them? It's their works, not yours" Dongwoo seems not satisfied.

"I was bored, so I helped them since I don't have anything to do" she answer still with a smile.

Dongwoo just nodded. 

"Ilhoon a ~ Is it fun to be in the group?" Sohyun change the topic. 

"Of course! They are all damn talented!" Since they finished their exams, Ilhoon joined a band groups that consist of 7 members including Ilhoon. It was his dream to join a singing group.

"Woah~ I wanna meet them" she said smiling.

"Wae?" Dongwoo sounds jealous.

Sohyun looked at him. "Ei, don't be jealous. I just wanna know Ilhoon's new friends"

Dongwoo just smile.

"Sohyun a~" Dongwoo called her.

Sohyun looked at him. "Em?" 

"Baeguppa~" he rubbed his tummy makes Sohyun laugh.

"Let's go downstair then" 

"Ilhoon a~ You eat here tonight" he said makes Ilhoon nodded. 

"Let's go!" Dongwoo pulled her hand make Sohyun whined.

"Ouch!" 

Dongwoo and Ilhoon looked at her at the same time. Dongwoo examine her hand. He was shocked as he saw a red mark on her hand. It seems like someone just pulled her or something. He sure, he didn't do that. He's sure that the mark has been there for a while. 

He grabbed her other hand. It got the same mark as the others. 

Dongwoo looked at her. 

Sohyun was staring the floor, hiding her face.

"What happen to you?" Dongwoo asked with a serious tone.

"Answer me" Sohyun still hide her face.

"Sohyun a~ What happen to you?" Ilhoon then asked as Sohyun kept quiet.

"I just.. fell" she answered.

"Nonsence!" Dongwoo exclaimed. "No one fell down with this kind of mark!" he then looked at her legs. She was wearing a long beggy pants which is pretty weird cause Sohyun never wear beggy if it is in the house. 

Dongwoo pulled her beggy pants upwards. He and Ilhoon again shocked with what they saw.

There were a scar on both of her knee.

"Who did this to you?" Dongwoo asked still with a serious face.

Ilhoon was waiting patiently for her answer.

"No one. I accidentally fell off the stairs" 

"I can tell you are lying" Ilhoon said. 

Dongwoo sighed heavily. "I know this must be mom's work!" he suddenly opened the door and went downstairs calling his mom.

"Dongwoo a~" Sohyun called him. "Ilhoon a~ Stopped him" Sohyun begged.

Ilhoon just followed what she asked.

"Mom!!" Dongwoo yelled so the whole place can hear his voice.

"Where's mom?" He asked one of the maid who's inside the kitchen.

"She just went outside. She got works to do, she said" the maid answer.

Dongwoo sighed with a hate in his heart.

"Tell me the truth!" he said to the maid. "Did mom do something bad to Sohyun?" 

The maid just stay quiet. 

Dongwoo can't calm himself. He punch the dining table. "Answer me!!" 

"Ye..s yes.." she answered stuttering.

"Hyung, calm down" Ilhoon calm him down.

"How could I calm down when my mom treat her like that?" He said still with a mad voice.

Ilhoon can only stood there. He was pretty scared with Dongwoo being like that. It was his first time to see him mad like that.

"What did she do to her?" Dongwoo asked the maid.

"She.."

"Just answer me!!" He said yelling.

The maid was shocked with his sudden changing voice.

"She.. ask..ed her to.. clean the guest room"

"What???" Dongwoo can't control his breath. "You sure just that?"

The maid nodded.

"Thne where the heck she got the bruises?" He asked.

The maid looked around.

"Answer it!"

"Madam pulled... her.. from the bedroom.."

Dongwoo looked at Ilhoon. Ilhoon signaled him to calm down.

"I just can't understand why my mom hate Sohyun so much. She don't do anything wrong!" Dongwoo hold a fist, holding his anger.

"Oppa~" Sohyun hugged him.

Dongwoo hugged her back.

"I'm sorry Sohyun a~ Sorry that I dind't know you were suffering like this" Dongwoo kissed her forehead.

Sohyun hugged him tight. She was holding back her tears from falling down.

"Let's get out from here" he stated.

Sohyun and Ilhoon looked at him. 

"You sure hyung?" Ilhoon asked.

"Yes! 100%" he walked back upstairs to his bedroom.

He packed everything that are related to him and Sohyun.

"Oppa, your mom will be mad at us" she said.

"I don't care. All I want is for you to be safe" 

Sohyun just sighed. Don't have any other choice.

"Ilhoon, can you bring this one? Sohyun's can't lift it" he showed him Sohyun's bag.

Ilhoon nodded and walked to take the bag.

"Sir, where are you going?" The maid asked him as they all opened the main door.

"Out of this hell" he answered.

"But.. Madam.."

"Shut up" the maid shut immediately.

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

Oooohhhh~~

 

Sorry the chapter a bit boring.

 

Well, next chapter,,, you guys will know what is actually the RELATIONSHIPS between Sohyun's family and Dongwoo's mom.

 

Stay tuned guys.

 

Lots of love.

 

Comment please~~~

 

And thanks for the new subscriber. <3