chapter 15

This Love

It was the last day for Sohyun to sit for her exams this year.

Dongwoo was waiting for her at the school field. He was playing the basketball with some of the students there.

After 15 minutes playing, he stopped and take a seat on one of the bench.

He looked at his watch. Still got 10 minutes before Sohyun finished.

He sighed as he don't know what to do. He was tired to play the basketball.

Suddenly, he felt his phone vibrated inside his pocket.

He looked at the screen. He sighed heavily as he saw the number stated.

He answered without any interest.

"Oppaa~" the familiar voice calling for his name in a cute way.

"What do you want?" he said coldly.

"Can we meet today?" she said cutely. "Oppa. I miss you~"

He rolled his eyes. This girls keep on calling him these days.

"I got to go" he said ended the call.

He switch his phone off as he know that girl will call him again.

He sighed for the million time.

These days, he know Sohyun was in a very hard situation.

He know Sohyun got a call from his mom frequently. Or even from the mysterious woman.

He still in a situation of wanted to know who are the woman. She always follow them when they went out. At midnight, Sohyun would be disturb by a call. He know it was from the woman. He just pretend not to know anything cause he know, Sohyun kept everything a secret.

He is not mad at her cause he know, Sohyun tried not to make him worried.

He lay himself on the bench, looking at the great view of a blue sky.

How he could solve everything? He don't know...

As he was busy thinking for the strategy, he suddenly felt a familiar electric shock went to his head. He groaned. He was in pain. He can't bear it anymore. He kept of feeling this sort pain these few months. He, himslef not sure what happen. He cupped both of his hands on his head. That is the only way he can release the pain.

He inhaled and exhaled.

The pain slowly gone.

He sighed in relief.

He closed his eyes trying to calm himself down. He exhaled then when to sit up. Try to release the dizziness from his head.

Suddenly his vision turn black. His eyes was covered by someone hands.

He hold the hands and smiled. He know who own the hand. He even can smell the perfume she wore.

He let the hand go from covering his eyes. He looked back with a big smile.

"Hai~" she said cutely with a smile.

Dongwoo smiled and hug her. People can tell how much they missed each other.

"How long have you been here?" Sohyun asked hugging his shoulder from the back. Dongwoo was facing the front.

"30 minutes ago" he said tried to tilt his head, wanting to see her beautiful face. "How's exam?" he asked.

Sohyun leaned her head on his shoulder while looking at him. Dongwoo looked to the side.

Sohyun then sighed.

"Wae?" He asked as he heard her sigh.

"I'm not confident with this one either" she said with a pout.

Dongwoo smiled. He know Sohyun was worried with the exams. She keep on saying she's not confident in every exams she took part.

"Gwaenchana~ You already did your best" he said holding her hands.

Sohyun kissed his cheek. "I miss you oppa~~~"

Dongwoo giggled. Happy with her cheer mood. He know Sohyun tried to hide her sad face cause of the threathen she's got these days.

"Come here" he pulled her hand and ask her to sit between his two legs so he can hug her.

He curled his both arm around her waist.

"I miss you too baby~" he kissed her head. Smelling the fresh scent of her black hair.

Sohyun smiled cutely.

"Don't you wanna go home?" she asked.

"You wanna go home now?" he asked.

Sohyun looked up. "Nope. I wanna be like this for a while" she said pinching his cheek.

Dongwoo giggled again. "Oh matta!" he remembered something. Where is Ilhoon?" he asked. He know Ilhoon taking the same exams as her.

"He said he got something to do, so he went straight home"

Dongwoo just nodded with her explanation.

"Oppa~ You have practice later right?" she asked.

Dongwoo nodded. "And we have performance tonight"

Sohyun looked at him. "What performance?" she asked.

Dongwoo pinched her nose. "You don't remember? I already told you last night"

Sohyun was thinking pretty hard. "Ahh~ That one" she snapped her fingers as she remembered.

Dongwoo got a performance for charity tonight at one of the biggest shopping complex in town.

"You will be with me later right?" he asked.

"Of course!" she smiled. "Plus I already finished my exams. So I'm freee~" she said stretching her arms.

Dongwoo laughed.

"Oppa. Let's go home. I want to cook for you"

Dongwoo looked at her. "Eehh~ But today is your last exams. Let's just celebrate it at the cafe"

Sohyun cheered then nodded. She hugged him makes Dongwoo laughed.

They both stood up and walk hand in hand.

 

---------------------

 

< The performance night >

 

The dance crew were at the back of the stage doing a last preparation. Sohyun was there too. She sit infront of Dongwoo who was busy stretching. He smiled as his girlfriend looked at her. He then winked make Sohyun giggled.

"Yaah you two love bird!" They looked back wanted to know who were shouting.

"Heeyy!!" Dongwoo greeted as he saw Jiyoon standing behind him.

Jiyoon laughed.

"Good luck later man!" she punched his arm.

Dongwoo whined makes Jiyoon laughed more.

"Hey Sohyun~" she said sitting next to her.

"Hey unnie~" she greeted.

"What are you doing here?" Dongwoo asked while stretching.

"Duhhh~ Obviously cheering for my boyfriend" she rolled her eyes.

"You're not joining them, unnie?" Sohyun asked.

"Nope" She pout.

"Wae?"

"Sunggyu said I have to focus on my exams, so yeah. He said I don't have time to practice" she sighed heavily.

Sohyun smiled. "It's okay. You surely gonna perform one day"

Jiyoon smiled. "Awww~ Thank you. That's why I love you" she said hugging her.

"Yaah yaaahhh" Dongwoo pulled Sohyun from her hugged. Jiyoon looked at him with a pissed off face. "No one can hug my baby except me" he gave her a serious face. He already hugged Sohyun.

Sohyun laughed.

"Aish! I'm not a boy! Don't be so jealous mahn!" she rolled her eyes.

"Still~~~" he said whistling.

Jiyoon just show him her hand telling him she wanted to punch him.

"Hey babe~" Sunggyu suddenly come with a smile.

"Hey" she greeted.

"What's up with your face? What happen?" he asked as he saw Jiyoon face. He looked at Dongwoo and Sohyun who were in each embrace.

He then smiled. "Aww~ Babe, are you jealous of them?" Sunggyu giggled. "I can do that too" he then pulled her hands and hugged her makes Jiyoon blushed.

Sohyun and Dongwoo giggled.

"Aish, no need to do lovey dovey here" she said trying to pushed him.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked with a sad face.

"Sort of" she answered.

Sunggyu know Jiyoon mad at him cause of not letting her to perform tonight.

"We gonna let you guys settle that" Dongwoo said and pulled Sohyun to other place.

Sohyun just smiled.

"1 more minutes guys" one of the crew member shouted.

They all nodded.

"I'll see you at the front later, oppa" Sohyun smiled.

Dongwoo nodded and smiled. He kissed her forehead before she go.

"Oppa, hwaiting!" she said cheering for him.

Dongwoo smiled. "Do some aegyo for me"

Sohyun do the bbuing bbuing, make Dongwoo smile widely. Sohyun then wave her hand before she go to the front stage.

 

-------------------------

 

 

The performance had finished succcessfully. Sohyun was proud with her boyfriend. She hand him a water bottle to him.

"You are awesome!" she cheered.

Dongwoo smile while panted. He winked at her. Sohyun laughed.

"Guys, let's celebrate it with karaoke later" one of the member suggested.

They all cheered as in a yes!

"You wanna watch other performance?" he ask Sohyun.

"Just have a rest oppa~"

"Aniya~ I'm fine" he took a sip of a drink. "Let's go" he hold her hands and went to the front.

Now, the performance was singing.

There, stood on the stage, a girl, Sohyun age singing with her guitar. The girl was singing by herself.

Sohyun was stunned. Her voice was amazing.

"She's amazing" she complimented.

Dongwoo smiled. "You're more amazing for me" he said make her blushed.

"Her voice is just soo... beautiful"

"Yours too!" Dongwoo smiled. "Babe, I'm sure one day you will stand there singing a beautiful song and I'm standing here watching you" he said hugging her shoulder.

Sohyun smiled shyly. "I'm not gonna sing there oppa. I'm not a singer"

"She's not a singer too" he looked at her. "I know your ambition is to be a singer" he pinched her cheek.

Sohyun smiled. "One day" she hugged his waist.

The moment was interrupt by Dongwoo phone. He move to the corner of the shopping complex while bringing Sohyun with him.

"Hello?" he answered. It was his mother phone number.

"Dongwoo a~" Boram voice can be heard.

"What?" he asked sighed uninterested.

"Your mom is sick"

"Sick?"

"Yeah. She called your name frequently. I think she miss you"

Dongwoo sighed. "Can I talk to her?"

"Dongwoo a~" his mom's voice can be heard.

"Omma, are you okay?" he asked.

"I miss you Dongwoo a~ Can you come here?" she begged.

"Okay. I will be there in a while."

"Thanks" his mom greeted.

"With Sohyun" he said before he ended the call.

"Oppa, wae?" Sohyun asked as Dongwoo seems like in a rush.

"Omma is sick. I guess it is because of her blood pressure again"

Sohyun nodded. "Let's go" he said holding her hands.

Sohyun just follow him. Thank God Dongwoo brought his car.

 

---------------

 

"Omma~" he called as he entered her room. His hand was still holding Sohyun's hand. He somehow not feeling good as he saw Boram also in the room.

"Dongwoo a~" she called.

"How are you? Feeling better now?" he asked.

His mom nodded.

"What did the doctor said?" he asked Boram.

Boram was shocked but she managed to answer, "he said that your mom need more rest. Plus if she's too busy or strees out she might get heart attack"

Dongwoo nodded with a sighed. "Where's dad?" he asked.

"Your father is in London now" Boram aswered.

"Dongwoo a~ Can you stay here with me?" her mom asked.

Dongwoo exhaled for a while. "Sure. But I'm gonna bring Sohyun with me" he looked at Sohyun who were sit quietly.

His mom was shocked but she smiled. "Sure. I love to have her here"

Dongwoo couldn't tell whether his mom really like Sohyun to be there or his mom just pretended to be like that.

"Stay here tonight, Sohyun a~" his mom hold her hands and smile.

Sohyun smile awkwardly and nodded.

 

 

------------------------

 

 

MAAAIIIGGGAAADDDD!!!

 

 

Sohyun will live in one roof with Dongwoo's mom.

 

What do you guys think will happen??

 

Stay tuned.

 

kkkk.

 

Oh, I might add new character in the next chapter. ^^

 

Thanks for the new subscribe.

 

And thanks for the comment.

 

<3 <3 <3 Jee.