Chapter 10

This Love

"Sohyun a~" Sohyun opened her eyes as she heard someone called her name.

She look tot hes side, her eyes still blury. She closed and opened again. There by her side was Ilhoon with a worried face.

"Are you okay now?" he asked putting a wet towel on her forehead.

Sohyun look at him. "What happen?" she asked. The only thing she remembe was she went to meet with Dongwoo's mom and then she collapsed at the street. How did Ilhoon find him?

Sohyun tried to sit up. Ilhoon then stopped her. "No. You still need to rest" he said.

"What happen?" she asked.

"I'm the one who should ask you that" he said still with a worried face. Ilhoon sighed. "I saw you lying on the street when I was on my way to your house" he explained. "What are you doing at the street alone? Where's Dongwoo?" he asked. He knew, Dongwoo would never let her walk around the street alone.

Sohyun sighed as she looked at Ilhoon. "Ilhoon a~" she called.

"Em?" he said patiently waiting for her to say something.

"Does Dongwoo know about me pass out at the street?" she asked.

Ilhoon snapped his fingers. "Aisshh! I forgot to tell him! I was so worried about you that I forgot to call him. I should call him now" he said grabbing his phone.

Sohyun stoppped him. "Don't tell him"

"Wae?"

"Just, let it be our secret" she begged.

Ilhoon sighed and nodded slowly. "Arasso~" he sit back next to her.

"Ilhoon a~ If Dongwoo asked you about the study we had before, just say it was fine" Sohyun told him.

"You lied to him?" he was surprised.

Sohyun nodded.

"Wait, what happen actually? Why do you have to lie?" he asked feeling suspicious about Sohyun.

"You don't need to know" she said turning herself to the side hiding her face from Ilhoon.

She heard Ilhoong sighing. "Okay. I think you need a little time. You can talk to me anytime" he said her hair. "I'm going to the kitchen to cook you something. If you need anything just call me." He said before he stepped out the room. "Oh yea, make sure you have a really comfortable rest. your fever is surely high today"

Sohyun sighed before she closed her eyes to forget things for a while.

While Ilhoon was busy with his focus on cooking, the phone suddenly rang. Dongwoo hissed. "Who would ever dare to interupt me cooking?" he sighed in anger.

"Hel.." before her could say hello, someone cut him in the phone.

"Sohyun, I warn you for the very last time. I want you to leave Dongwoo. Just tell me how much amount you want cause the money that you gave me back a little a while seems not enough for you. Remember, this is the last warning. I want you to leave Dongwoo. If your insisted, you sure gonna regret this yourself" the woman's voice giggled and end the conversations.

"Wait what?" Ilhoon was in a shocked as he received the call. Who is that? He said to himself.

Ilhoon tried to process the threatening words coming from unknown woman on the phone. She said she want Sohyun to leave Dongwoo. What happen? Why? He asked himself.

Probably this is the case why Sohyun look different from usual. She's been theraten!

But seriously.. who is that woman? Or girl? Does she like Dongwoo that's why she threaten Sohyun? Ugghhh! Poor Sohyun!

Ilhoon then walked slowly to the bedroom to check Sohyun out. She still silently sleeping. Her face was so angelic. It seems like she doesn't have any problem. It's just a bit pale. Ilhoon her hair. "Sohyun a~ Why didn't you tell me you have problems?" he said holding up his tears.

He walked out cause he don't want her to be awake. "Oh shooot!!" he ran as fast as he could to the kitchen.

He forgot about the chicken soup that he had made for Sohyun. Ilhoon sighed. "Thank god it's not burning" he said panting.

While waiting for Sohyun to wake up, he spend his time playing video games.

"Andwae! Andwae! Dongwoo a~" Ilhoon was shocked as he heard Sohyun's voice.

He ran to her. "Sohyun a~ Sohyun a~" he called her as he shook her shoulder.

"Dongwoo a~ Don't leave me. Please" Sohyun voice seems like crying.

"Sohyun~ Sohyun~" he shook her shoulder again to wake her up. "Sohyun a~ Irreonna~" he said wanted to cry.

Sohyun eyes wide opened. Ilhoon sighed in relieved and hugged her.

"Ilhoon a~" she said crying. "Dongwoo want to leave me"

"No. He will never leave you Sohyun a~" he said still hugging her.

"Dongwoo~" she called his name while on Ilhoon's hug.

"Shh shh. Don't cry. Don't cry" he her hair to make her relieved.

5 minutes in Ilhoon's hug, finally Sohyun break the hug and stop crying. "You okay now?" he asked.

Sohyun nodded and shed her tears away.

"You wanna eat now? I made you chicken soup" he said smiling trying to heal Sohyun's sickness.

Sohyun then nodded. "Okay. Just wait here. I'll take it for you" he said stood up.

Ilhoon took a spoonfull of soup from the pot and put it in the bowl. He then heard the main door being opened. "Oh, Hey Ilhoon. I thought it was Sohyun in the kitchen just now" Dongwoo greeted as he saw Ilhoon in the kitchen.

"Oh hey Dongwoo" he greeted back with a smile.

"Where's Sohyun?" he asked still looking at what Ilhoon was doing.

"In the bedroom. She's not feeling well today" he explained.

"Really?" Dongwoo then rushed to the bedroom to see his girlfriend. "Babe" he called as he saw Sohyun lying on the bed. Seems like she's sleeping.

Sohyun opened her eyes as she heard Dongwoo's voice. "Oppa" she called and hugged her when Dongwoo approached her. She then began to cry again.

"You okay?" he asked still hugging her. He call tell she's crying by the sound of it plus, his shirt is now wet.

"Hey, why are you crying?" he asked as he cupped her face with his two hands. Sohyun was hugging his waist.

Sohyun still crying. "Your body surely hot" he said as he touched her forehead. "Stop crying baby" he said shedding her tears away.

"You won't leave me right?" she asked all of the sudden.

Dongwoo look at her in the eyes. He then smiled. "Of course I won't leave you" he kissed her forehead. "Now stop crying" he said hugging her again.

Sohyun nodded slowly. "Take some rest" he said as he lay her back down to the bed. Dongwoo want to stand up but being stopped by Sohyun as she hold his hand.

"Don't leave me" she said looking at him.

"I won't" he said. "I just want to take a new towel for you" he explained. She pulled his hand again, telling him not to go.

Dongwoo smiled and nodded. He played with her hair. He kissed her hand.

"Sohyun a~ Here some soup for you" Ilhoon walked in and put the tray of bowl on the table lamp next to her.

Dongwoo helped her to sit up. "I will be in the living room" he said to Dongwoo. Dongwoo just nodded after thanking him for his big help.

"You must eat" he told Sohyun. Sohyun just nodded. Her face was still pale.

"Let me feed you" he said and take the spoon. "Here"

Sohyun just do as what he said.

 

"She's sleeping?" Ilhoon asked as he saw Dongwoo went out from the bedroom.

He nodded." I told her to sleep after she ate the soup and the medicine"

Dongwoo take a seat next to Ilhoon. "Thanks for your help Ilhoon"

Ilhoon smiled. "Naah~ It's okay. She's my bestie. I should help her if she need anything" he said.

"Sorry" Dongwoo suddenly said.

Ilhoon look at him. "Sorry?" he asked.

"Sorry that I take her away from you" he said.

"Yaa! She's not mine. She's yours" he said trying to feel calm as he knew Dongwoo was talking seriously.

"She used to be with you before she met me. And now she's with me that she don't have that much time to be with you" he said feeling so sorry.

Ilhoon giggled. "It's okay Dongwoo a~ At least she still think of me as her bestie" he said patting his back. "Don't worry"

"I'm sorry once again" he still feel sorry.

Ilhoon smiled. "No need to say sorry. We are best friend."

Dongwoo nodded and smiled.

 

------

 

Miann~ I have to stop here.  Will surely update it a.s.a.p since I don't go to school this few days. HEHEHE. ^^

 

What do you guys think so far? Comment please...

 

Next chapter gonna be a bit more... em.. what to say? .. Ah molla.. just stay tuned. kkk. ^^

 

LOVE LOVE LOVE from me!

 

-- Jee --