Chapter 5

This Love

SORRYY SORRY SORRY SORRRYYY!! SORRY GUYS I HAVEN'T UPDATE IT IN A WHILE.

WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. ^^

 

Thursday has come. That's there is only two days left before Sohyun met Dongwoo's mother for the second time. Sohyun can feel the tense in her. It sort of nervous.

As usual, in the morning, the couple were prepare themself for school.

"Babe, are you ready?" Dongwoo asked as he was waiting for Sohyun who was busy looking in the mirror.

"Jangkaman." She said straightening her hair. "Okay, finish!" she said and walked closer.

Dongwoo smiled looking at his as-usual-beautiful girlfriend. "You look different with the new haircut" he said hugging her waist.

She hug him back with a smile. "Jeongmal? You don't like my new haircut?" she asked feeling a bit nervous with what Dongwoo's said.

She just cut her hair yesterday when she keep on complaining her hair is too long. She now cut it into a bang and around her shoulder.

Dongwoo smile. "Of course I like it. No matter how you look, you still pretty for me" he said makes Sohyun smiled.

"Let's go" Sohyun said and walked outside waiting for Dongwoo to lock the door.

They walked hand in hand with a smile on each others face.

"Oppa" she called him.

"Hm?" he looked at her.

"I'm nervous to meet your mom" she said.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Just.. nervous" she said don't know what to explain.

"Don't be" he said holding her hand to calm her nervousness down. "She's just fine." he said.

Sohyun smiled.

They are almost reaching Sohyun's school.

"You will stay until afternoon right?" Dongwoo asked to make sure.

Sohyun do her sad face again makes Dongwoo smiled in happiness. "What's with the face, baby?" he asked cupping her face with his two hands.

"Just sad that I can't be with you again this afternoon" She hug his waist.

Dongwoo hugged her too. "Baby, it's just for a few month. We still can see each other tonight. Wait after you finish your exams, we will spend each and every time we had together." He said romantically.

"Promise?" she said.

Dongwoo chuckled. "Promise!"

"Okay!" Sohyun smiled widely. "You have another practice this afternoon too right?" she asked him.

Dongwoo nodded. "I will pick you up later here" he told her.

Sohyun then nodded. "Okay." she looked around as the student were busy going into the school area. "See you soon oppa!" she said.

"Bye babe" he said and turn around.

"Oppa" she called him.

Dongwoo's turn back. He smiled at his girlfriend. Sohyun came closer to him. She waved her hand asking him to lower his body and leveled his face with her's. Dongwoo did what she asked. As he lowered his body and face her, she peck him on both of the cheek and his lips. Dongwoo smiled.

"You forgot that today" she said with a blushed on her both cheek. "See you later" she said and walked to her class.

Dongwoo just smiled brightly knowing her girlfriend's childish attitude.

 

[ AT DONGWOO'S SCHOOL ]

 

"Dongwoo!" someone called him as he entered the class. He looked around wondering who's the one calling him.

He then saw Sunggyu wave his hand to him asking him to sit next to him.

"So, what's up?" Dongwoo asked wanted to know what is the news today.

Sunggyu tapped the pen on his hand to the table. "Well, as usual practice later" he said.

"I know that" Dongwoo said and looked around. "Where's your girl?" he asked, knowing Jiyoon was not with them.

"She's with the other group having some discussion" he answered.

Dongwoo just nodded.

"Oh yea. One thing. The teacher just give us new task"

"New one? but we haven't finished the old one" Dongwoo seems protesting.

Sunggyu just lifted his shoulder. "The new one is for the overseas audition. I'm sure you want to go overseas" he said knowing what is Dongwoo's biggest dream.

"The audition is open already? The last time I checked, it haven't opened for us yet" he asked making sure with the things.

Sunggyu nodded. "It will be opened next two weeks. So be prepare"

"You're joining?" he asked.

"Will see" he said.

 

-------

 

[ DURING THE DANCE REHEARSAL IN THE AFTERNOON ]

 

The sounds of music was so loud. Dongwoo and the others were still practicing even though they have dance for 2 hours straight. Sunggyu was patting keep himself strong to practice. He want to be perfect too for the junior.

Dongwoo in the other side, busy practicing for the audition. He need to prepare earlier than before cause he know next week he will be having test for their music thinggy.

While he was busy focusing on his dance, a sudden electric thinggy can be feel on his head. He fall from his stand. It hurts. He hold his head with both his two hands.

"Ya Dongwoo, are you okay?" Sunggyu approached him as he realised something happen with his bestie.

Dongwoo just nodded, pretending as if he was okay. Little by little, the electric feels had gone.

"You sure?" Jiyoon then asked.

He nodded again.

"I think, you better have some rest. Your face doesn't looks okay to me" Jiyoon said. She then looked at Sunggyu, giving him signal for him to helped Dongwoo.

Sunggyu nodded and hold Dongwoo's shoulder. Dongwoo stood up. He feel a bit dizzy. Sunggyu lead him to have a sit. Jiyoon give him a bottle of water. "Thanks" he said.

"You want me to call Sohyun?" she asked makes Dongwoo shook his head.

"No thanks. Don't call her. She will be worried" he said make Jiyoon nodded.

"You sure you're okay?" Sunggyu then asked.

Dongwoo nodded. "I just need 5 minutes break" he said.

"Okay. I'll leave you now. I'm going to practice with the others" he said. Dongwoo just nodded.

While resting, Dongwoo was thinking by himself, why all of the sudden the electric thinggy came. He's not tired. He usually dance for 3 hours straight. He didn't miss out his lunch today cause Sohyun always called him to take some lunch. Probably, cause he don't have enough sleep. Last night he was waiting for Sohyun to finish her school works and she finished it at 3 in the morning. That's might be the reason. He thinks by himself.

He then remembered. If he sleeps late and got this electric thinggy, how about Sohyun? She's the one who was doing her school works. She's the one who are in a total tired compared to him. He took out his phone and dial her number.

Waiting for several seconds, the phone is not answered. The worried inside him rising. He dialled again the same things happen. As he dialled her number for several times and she's not answering, he gave up. He dialled Ilhoon's number hoping he would answer it.

 

'Wae?' Dongwoo sighed. Finally there is an answer from Ilhoon.

'Is Sohyun's with you?' he asked.

'Nope. She went to the toilet just now'

'Alone?' Dongwoo seems shocked as he always told Sohyun not to be alone even in school.

'Yeah' Ilhoon answered.

'Why you're not with her?' he asked.

'Yaa! You're crazy or what? I'm with her? In the toilet?' Ilhoon was pretty surprised with Dongwoo's question.

'Who knows something might happen with her there' he said worried.

'Don't worry Dongwoo a~ She will be fine' Ilhoon tried to calm him down.

'Is she there yet?' Dongwoo asked.

'Nope. Not yet'

'How long has she been in the toilet?'

'Not more than 5 minutes' Ilhoon can smell something was not right with Dongwoo. 'Is there something wrong between you two?'

'No nothing. I'm just worried'

'The way you talks. It seems there is something wrong' he told him. 'O! Here is Sohyun. Wait for a second' Ilhoon gave his phone to Sohyun.

'Ne, oppa' Sohyun voice can be heard. Dongwoo sighed in relief.

'Are you okay there?' he asked.

Sohyun chuckled. 'Of course, oppa.' She answered.

'Why your phone is off?' he asked remembering her phone.

'Ah, I forgot to tell you that the battery was dead. Wae? Is there something important you wanna say?' she asked feeling a bit uneasy with the way Dongwoo's talk.

'Ani. I just miss you' he said don't wanna tell her about what happen with him just now.

'Awww~ I miss you too oppa!' she squeked.

'Are you in class now?'

'Yeap. The teacher will be in here in 5 minutes'

'Okay then. I'll talk to you later'

'Okay. Bye oppa! Love you!' she said makes him smile.

'Oh, Sohyun a~'

'Wae?'

'If you want to go outside or even the toilet, just ask Ilhoon or someone to accompany you.  I don't want you to be alone' he expressed his worriness.

'Arasso oppa' she just agreed as she knew Dongwoo always be like that.

 

The call has ended. Sunggyu approached him and sat next to him. "You are okay now?" he asked.

Dongwoo nodded. "I guess I have to continue practicing" he said and stood up.

"You sure?" Sunggyu asked.

He just nodded.

 

------

 

[ SATURDAY ]

 

It's not school day today. Sohyun and Dongwoo was at home cleaning their house. They have decided to buy some things for Dongwoo's mom in the afternoon later.

Sohyun was cleaning their bedroom while Dongwoo was cleaning the bathroom. The two of them were busy with their own things. Dongwoo, who was busy cleaning the floor, felt a sudden dizziness. He hold the sink to make him stand. Again, the electri feels that he felt two days ago came back. He closed his eyes as tight as possible hoping the pain might gone away.

Few minutes waiting, the pain was still there. He cletch his fist, to get some strength to stand up.

Little by little the pain had gone. He sighed in relief cause Sohyun didn't realise about it.

He finished all his jobs in the bathroom and went to help his girlfriend, trying to forget the pain he just experienced.

"Oppa, you finished cleaning the bathroom?" Sohyun asked as she saw him standing next to the bed.

Dongwoo nodded and tried to smile as usual. "Oh oppa, why are your face look so pale?" she came closer and hold his face.

Dongwoo looked to the side, trying not to look straightly at her eyes. "Are you okay?" Sohyun asked feeling a bit uneasy.

"Sure I am okay" Dongwoo smiled and looked at her.

Sohyun can tell, the way he smile is different from the usual.

"Are you tired?" she asked.

"How do you know?" Dongwoo said trying to make her puzzled.

"Your face tells everything" she said. "You wanna take some rest?" she asked him.

He shook his head. "No. Never mind. I'm strong enough to help you. It's just tired cause of the school's work" he explained.

Sohyun nodded. Understand with what he said.

 

------------

 

So, school has already started and assignments need to be done. --' That's what life is. Pfffttt~

I'm not sure if I will be able to update this every two or three days in a week, so I guess I just have to update it every Thursday or Friday. Probably Saturday or Sunday.

I am sorry guys that I can't update it everyday.

 

Anyway thanks for reading this. I will do the best for the next chapter.

 

ALERT ALERT : :

 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BEEEEE~~~ : : THE DAY WHEN SOHYUN MET DONGWOO'S MOM! FAMILY PROBABLY. ARE YOU EXCITED??? WOHOOO~ COMMENT PLEASE. ^^