Chapter 2

This Love

Sohyun was busy in the kitchen preparing foods for their lunch. While the other two boys were in the living room, playing some playstation games.

"You're not gonna win this time!" Dongwoo shout as Ilhoon gonna beat him.

"Positive?" Ilhoon asked knowing Dongwoo will lose anyway.

"Ya! Are you looking down at me?" he asked didn't satisfied.

"You think?" he asked with a giggle.

"Ahh sh**!!" Dongwoo swear as he lose.

"See what I say?" Ilhoon gave him a merong. "Wanna continued?" he asked feeling the best.

"Haisshhh!" he threw the controller on the sofa. "I'm surely not gonna play with you. Get out of my sight!" Dongwoo stood up and asked Ilhoon to get away as he wanted to go to the kitchen.

Ilhoon laughed with Dongwoo frustration. "Where are you going?" he asked while hugging the cushion.

"To see what's my girlfriend are doing"

"Duh, she obviously cooking right now"

"I better watch her. Who knows what happen. She might hurt her self while holding a knife"

"Whatever dude. You're over protective"

"Shut up"

Ilhoon just giggled and shook his head. Dongwoo surely knows how to take care of his girlfriend. He then continued playing games by himself.

"Jagiya~" Dongwoo called Sohyun and hugged her waist.

"O! Wae?" she asked, shocked with Dongwoo sudden appearance.

"I miss you" he said still hugging her waist. He put his head on her shoulder.

"Nado!" Sohyun smiled and kissed his cheek. Dongwoo smiled and kissed her cheek back. "Are you hungry?" she asked.

Dongwoo nodded. "Just wait for a while ok?" she asked.

"Arasso" Dongwoo nodded and smiled. "You want me to help you?" he asked.

"No thanks. I'm almost finished."

Dongwoo then nodded. "I'm going to the living room for a while. Ok?" he asked her.

"Hmm.." she answered cocentrating on her cooking. Before he left, Dongwoo pecked her cheek.

As he walked into the living room, he saw Ilhoon was on the couch concentrating on the games he is playing now.

"Ya, is she done cooking? I'm hungry~~" Ilhoon suddenly asked as he saw Dongwoo coming towards him.

Dongwoo throw him the cushion. "Aigoo this kid. She's cooking right now" he told him.

"Don't you help her?" he asked.

"She's almost finished."

Ilhoon just nodded and continued with his work.

"Guys, food are ready now" Sohyun voice can be heard from the kitchen.

"At last!" Ilhoon immediately stood up and ran to the kitchen. Dongwoo just shook his head. Ilhoon was Sohyun's bestfriend and now he has become his bestie. Dongwoo knows how close Sohyun are to him, that's why he doesn't feel any jealous about their friendship. Ilhoon used to eat lunch or dinner with them right after they finished their school sessions.

As Dongwoo stepped to the dining room, he saw Sohyun was preparing the dining table while Ilhoon only sitting waiting for the food.

"Ya! You should help me!" Sohyun yelled at him.

"Wae?? I'm here to eat not to help" Ilhoon answered.

"Yaaa you!" Sohyun scolded his head.

"Aishhh!" Ilhoon rubbed his head.

"Stop it guys." Dongwoo stopped them as he helped Sohyun preparing the table.

"Aigoo~ You don't feel embarassed at all?" Sohyun asked annoyed with Ilhoon's beahviour.

"Why should I? Hish, I'm going home now!" Ilhoon sounds irritated.

"Ya ya yaa!" Sohyun pulled his hand as he stood up. "Don't be such a baby! I'm just fooling around" Sohyun feeling sorry.

"Araa" he said smiling.

As they started their lunch, Dongwoo break the silence.

"Jagiya, what's your plan for today?" he asked.

Sohyun looked at him. "Em, molla" she answered. "Wae? You have some plan?" she then asked.

"Yeah. The dance team are asking me to go to the studio today. We need to choreograph new dance move for the newbies."

"Oh, okay" she continued eating.

"Are you coming with me?" he asked.

"Can I not come?" she asked.

"Wae? You don't want to be with me?" Dongwoo sounds frustrated.

"Ani.. I just want you to spend a little time with them." Sohyun said. "Since I always be with you and your friends don't have time to have those guy talk with you, so that's why." she explained.

Dongwoo nodded, understand with what she tried to explain even though he's feeling a bit frustrated that she's not coming with him today.

"Ilhoon a~" Dongwoo called Ilhoon who was busy focusing on his food.

"Wae?" he asked.

"Do you have plan this afternoon?" he asked.

Ilhoon chew his food while thinking. "I'm going to bring the kids to play at the park today" he remembers his daily duty. Since Sohyun and Dongwoo always together after school, Ilhoon need to make himself not to be alone. So he decided to play with the kids who live in their use-to-be orphan house. "Wae?" he asked.

"I just want you to watch Sohyun for me since she don't want to follow me to the studio" Dongwoo asking some favour cause he was worried for Sohyun to be alone in their house.

"Oppa, I am fine. Don't worry" she convince Dongwoo.

"No. I don't want you to be alone" Dongwoo hold her hands. "You just told me that you don't wanna join me, well, at least Ilhoon is here to watch you out"

"Opaa, don't worry okay? I'm fine even if I'm alone."

"Nope. You can't be alone. You just choose, to help Ilhoon or join me?" he asked trying to make her to choose.

Sohyun sighed. "Okay okay. I'll be with Ilhoon. Is that ok?" she asked.

Dongwoo nodded. "At least you are with him and not other guys." he laughed.

Sohyun laughed too. "What if I'm with other guy?" she asked.

"I will be jealous then" his answered made Sohyun laughed.

"I won't cheat on you cause I only love you" she said make Dongwoo smile brightly.

"Why are you being romantic so sudden?" he asked and got a hit from his girlfriend.

"You don't like it?" she pout.

"Aigoo~" he pinched her cheek. "Of course I like it" he kissed her hand. "Now, let's finish our food first" he said and feed his girlfriend with some food.

After they finished their lunch, Dongwoo helped Sohyun to clean the dishes and others while Ilhoon went back to the hostel to change his clothes.

"Are you going to be fine without me?" Dongwoo asked start to feel uneasy with her not be by his side.

"Ne oppa. Don't worry, okay?" she convince him.

Dongwoo smiled and nodded. "You gonna miss me right?" he asked again.

"Of course I'm gonna miss you!" she said looking at him but her hand was cleaning the dishes.

Dongwoo giggled. "Arasso" he kissed her cheek. She just smiled.

They just finished cleaning the dishes. Dongwoo was getting ready to go while Sohyun was sitting watching the tv while waiting for Ilhoon to fetch her up.

"Ilhoon is not here yet?" Dongwoo asked.

Sohyun nodded. "Aish, where is he?" he looked at his wrist watch.

"Wae? Are you late?" Sohyun asked.

"Sort of" he smile and went to sit next to her.

"You can go. I just have to wait for a while. He must be doing something right now."

"Ani.. I just wait for Ilhoon to come. I don't want you to be alone." he hold her hands.

Sohyun just smiled and put her head on his shoulder.

-Dingg-

The door bell rang. "It must be Ilhoon" Sohyun said and stood up. Dongwoo stood up too and they both walked to the door while holding hands.

"You are here" Dongwoo said with a smile.

"Sorry I'm late. I saw this little fella on my way here" Ilhoon said while showing them a cute little puppy between his hug.

 

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/upload/yuiupload/1601124894.jpg

 

"Awww~ So cuteee~~" Sohyun hold her. Dongwoo smiled looking at Sohyun's happy face.

"Who's the owner?" Dongwoo asked.

"Molla. I'm sure she don't have any owner since she's not wearing any collar"

Dongwoo nodded. "Ah matta! I'm late already." He just realized. "Take care of Sohyun for me" he said to Ilhoon. Ilhoon nodded. "You too. Take care of yourself and don't always fight with Ilhoon."

"Arasssoooo~~" she said with a smile. Dongwoo kissed her forehead before he go.

"Ah, we too. Let's go" Ilhoon said taking the dog from Sohyun's arm.

"Let me take my bag first." Ilhoon nodded and waited outside. A while after Sohyun came with her bag.

"Hm, I guess you forgot to lock the door" Ilhoon remind her.

"Aigoo, I always forgot about this" she said. Ilhoon just shook his head. "Gajaa~" she said as she locked the door. The dog was still with Ilhoon's.

Sohyun keep on looking at the cute dog. She then think something, "Ilhoon a~" she called him.

"Wae?" he asked looking at her.

"Should we just keep this dog?" she asked.

"You mean, you and Dongwoo?" he asked to make sure.

"Ani, we. You and me"

"What will Dongwoo said? He will be jealous then" Ilhoon tried to explain to her.

"I'm sure he's not."

"How can we raise it together?" Ilhoon asked as he knew they don't live together. "I can't bring any pet in the hostel though" he remind her.

"Ah, I forgot~" she said rubbing the dog. "We just raise it in our house"

"Our?"

"I mean, Dongwoo house"

"Is he okay with that?" Ilhoon still hesistate.

"Nahh~ He's fine with it"

"I'm still not sure with it" Ilhoon still in confusion.

"Okay okay. We will ask Dongwoo oppa later" Sohyun finally gave up.

Ilhoon nodded and they continued their walk to their use-to-be orpahanage house.

 

[ AT THE PARK WITH THE KIDS ]

 

Sohyun was sitting on one of the bench playing with the little dog while Ilhoon was busy playing with the kids. Ilhoon then went to join Sohyun. "I will be there. Don't go that far" before he leave the kids, he leave a message. The kids nodded.

"Yaa, are you bored?" Ilhoon asked as he sat beside her.

"Ani.." she answered.

"Eeehhh, keojitmal!" he pinched her nose.

"Yaa!" she hit her. Ilhoon just laughed. The little dog then went to sit on Ilhoon's lap.

"You really want to adopt her?" Ilhoon asked.

"O!" She nodded.

"Should we name her?" Ilhoon asked make Sohyun smiled.

Sohyun nodded happily. "What should we call her? Em..." they both think hard.

"Okie!" Sohyun said loudly.

Ilhoon looked at her with a weird face. "Okie? What sort of name is that?"

"Ya! That sounds cool for a dog okay."

"Nope. Doens't sounds cool to me"

"Haish" Sohyun was irritated.

"How about Tipper?" he asked her.

She put her fingers on her chin. "Hmm.. That sounds good."

"Not good but awesome" he said correcting her.

She just gave him a merong.

"Now we call you Tipper" Sohyun said holding her up. Ilhoon smiled and rub his hand on Tipper. "Ilhoon a~ Should we buy her a collar?" she asked.

"It's up to you" he said.

"Okay. Let's buy it later, after we finished watching the kids."

Ilhoon nodded and look forward where the kids are busy playing.

 

[ Night ]

 

Ilhoon and Sohyun just got back from the orphanage to send the kids home. They were now wondering on the street searching for the pet shop. They found one and entered the shop.

"We should buy the foods and her place to sleep too" Sohyun told Ilhoon.

"Ya, Dongwoo still don't know about it" Ilhoon was worried that Dongwoo might mad at them because of adopting unknown dog.

"Aish, arasso arasso. I will call him" she said taking out her phone.

She dialled his number and waited for him to pick up.

'O! Oppa~' she said.

'Annyeong Yeoboo~' he said brightly.

'Are you still at the studio?' she asked.

'Yeah~' he answered sounds not happy with it. 'Are you at home?' he asked her.

'Ani. I'm at the pet shop.'

'Pet shop? Wae?' he asked. 'Are you alone?' he asked again.

'Ani.. I'm with Ilhoon now.' she told him. 'We're here because we want to buy some dog things for Tipper.' she explained.

'Tipper?' he asked as he doesn't feel familiar with the name.

'Tipper is the name of the dog that Ilhoon's found this afternoon' she explained to him.

'Oh, now I remember' he said.

'I can adopt her right?' she asked.

'Adopt who? Tipper?' he then asked.

'O!' she answered.

'Sure. It's up to you baby. As long as she's not troubling you' his answered make her smile.

'Komawo oppaaa~~' she said smiling while looking at Ilhoon who was looking at her while hugging Tipper. 'Oppa, can I buy some food and bed for Tipper?' she asked.

'Sure baby. Just used my card. The one that I gave it to you' he remind her.

'Okay! Komawoooooo~~' she said happily.

'A!' he called before she ended their call.

'Wae oppa?' she asked.

'Can you come here after you finished your shopping for Tipper? Cause I think I'm gonna finish it pretty late' he asked in a baby way.

'Sure oppa! I will be there and bring you your dinner'

'Okay!' Dongwoo sounds happy. 'I'll see you later. Be careful' he gave her some advice.

'Arasso' she said.

'Saranghae~' he said and ended up the call.

 

"What did he said?" Ilhoon asked as Sohyun ended up the call.

"He said he's fine with it" Ilhoon just nodded. "Ah, I almost forgot. Later after we finish buying Tipper's thing, we are going to the studio" she told him.

"wae?" he asked.

"Dongwoo probably finished a bit late today, so he will be late having his dinner."

Ilhoon nodded understand with what she said.

"You're fine with it right?" she asked.

"Of course" he said smiling. "Now, let's start" he said and start moving.

 

[ AFTER FINISHED THEIR SHOPPING AND ON THEIR WAY TO THE STUDIO ]

 

Sohyun opened the door slowly as the music sounds can be heard. She looked around and saw her boyfriend was working so hard on the dancing. "Is he there?" Ilhoon asked behind her.

"Of course" she said. She then entered followed by Ilhoon.

"O! Sohyun a~ Annyeong" Sunggyu greeted her as he saw her.

"Ya, annyeong oppa~" she bowed to him.

Dongwoo then saw her as he heard Sunggyu called her name out. He approached the two of them.

"You're here" he said hugging her.

She hug him back. "Sorry I'm late" she said.

"Aniyoo~ Gwaenchana" he said pulling her hand, asking her to sit. He showed his hand and ask Ilhoon to sit too.

"Hey there~" Dongwoo tap Tipper's head. "Aww, you've got a collar already?" he asked smiling.

"Oppa, you want to eat now?" she asked.

He looked at her. "Later. Is that okay?" he asked her. She just nodded.

"Ya, I think I better go now" Ilhoon came up while his eyes are busy watching the other dancing.

"Wae?" Sohyun sounds sad.

"It's already late. Tomorrow is school, you know"

"But you haven't eaten your dinner yet" Dongwoo said.

"Gwaenchana. I can eat later." he said convinving Dongwoo.

"Here, you can eat this one" Sohyun gave him the dinner that she just bought.

"No thanks. It is yours" he said.

"Just take it. I can eat with Dongwoo oppa" Sohyun said. Ilhoon looked at Dongwoo. He was nodded telling him that it's fine for him to take it.

"Komawo" he said and stood up. "I better go now" he said and bowed to the rest of them.

"I'll se you tomorrow" Sohyun said.

"Bye Tipper" he pat her before he go.

Ilhoon had left and now Sohyun was only with her boyfriend.

"You have fun today?" Dongwoo asked her.

Sohyun nodded. "O! Ilhoon was very nice today" she said smiling. "O! Don't you need to practice now?" she asked as she remembered that Dongwoo was practicing before she came.

"I think I'm gonna stop here for today" he said. "Jangkaman" he stood up and went to meet Sunggyu. She look at them. Dongwoo seems whispering him something and Sunggyu just nodded.

"Gaja~" Dongwoo said as he came nearer to his girlfriend.

"Where?" she asked in confuse.

"Home"

"Eh, you finished your practice already?" she asked. Dongwoo nodded and smiled. He hold her right hand while on his other left, he hold the shopping bag. Sohyun was holding Tipper's rope.

 

-----------

 

Wooopssss! Sorry for the loonggg chappie. keke. Doens't realize about that one.. AGAIN! Aigooo. I seems enjoyed to make this story. but anyway.. guys, sorry for the boring chapter. I don't have any idea this few days and I'm sort of busy this week.... so sorry!!!!!

 

Will update the new chapter sooner. ^^

 

Thanks for subscribing. and for the one who drop a comment.. THANK YOU!