Chapter 1

This Love

**SO SORRY THAT I UPDATED THIS LATE. I HAVE SOME WORKS NEED TO BE DONE. SO THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I CAN UPDATE. JUST LIKE I PROMISED YOU GUYS. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. IT MUST BE SORT OF BORED OR NOT THAT IMPORTANT SINCE IT IS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW HOW THEIR LIFE AND THEIR ATTITUDE. SO HERE IT IS. HEHEE. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!**

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

The morning shine bright with the sunlight light the street. It was the season of autumn. The students were just entering their school after having a months of holiday.

Sohyun who was walking hand in hand with her 3 years boyfriend, Dongwoo was smiling like she's got nothing troubling her in her mind. She looked at her boyfriend who was busy smiling looking around the street. Sohyun smiled at him as he smiled at her.

"Wae?" Dongwoo asked.

Sohyun shook her head. "Aniya" she smiled and hug his arm.

"Are you that happy to be in school again?" he asked looking down trying to make his face as level as her.

"I am more happy to be with you the whole day," she answered smiling.

"Don't you feel bored of that?" he asked.

Sohyun then stopped from walking. Dongwoo stopped too. "Wae?" he asked.

Sohyun do a sad face. "You don't like to be with me?" she asked.

"Aniyaa~~" Dongwoo hold back her hand. "Don't misunderstood babe. I mean.. We spend our whole holiday together for almost 3 years now. Don't you feel bored of that?" he asked carefully trying not to make his love one sad.

"Nope. Not at all" she said smiling at him.

Dongwoo just shook his head and smile. His girlfriend always be like this. Out of all things, she only knew to smile and laugh. He never saw her cry before. He never even saw her spending her free time on the holiday with her girl friends. She was always be with him.

They then continued to walk since the school is already near.

"Oppa.." she called.

"Emm?" he answered.

"You are bored don't you? To have a girlfriend who always be with you 24 hours?" she looked at him.

He then looked at her. He looked surprised.

"What makes you think like that?" he asked. So surprised with her sudden question.

"Just.. You know" she hug his arm. "I always be with you, even when you want to meet your friends, I want to follow" she let his hand off. She walk infront of him facing him. (Walking backward) "I know you don't have those time when you guys want to talk about guy stuff since I was there"

"Aniyaa~" Dongwoo hold both of her hands, scared she might fall down because of her walking backward. "I am in a total excitement when you are always be by my side" he smiled. "I feel like, I am lucky to have a girlfriend like you, who always be there with her boyfriend." Dongwoo gave her a wink.

Sohyun smiled shyly. "You like to show off oppa~" she hit his muscular arm.

Dongwoo laughed happily. "Of course! If I can, I want to show off to everyone in this world that my girlfriend are the best of the best." He said with a proud voice.

"Komapta~" she said and walk facing in front.

Dongwoo hug her from the back. Since she was short, it was easier to hug her. "Why are you thanking me?" he asked.

Sohyun smiled again. "Cause, you are the one and only person that I really love in this world"

Dongwoo giggled. He kissed her upper head. "You too. Thank you" he said.

"Wae?" she look up to see his face.

"Without you, I can't feel the real life as a young boy" he looked at her. Sohyun smiled touching his face with her both hands.

"Saranghae" Dongwoo said and peck her lips.

Sohyun blushed. "Nado saranghae" she said.

They both walk furthermore, hugging each other until they reach the school.

As they reached at the school gate, Dongwoo and Sohyun stopped for a while.

Sohyun looked at him holding his hand. "I'll go in now" she said doing her sad face.

"What's with the face, love?" he asked cupping her small face in his hand.

"I'm gonna miss you then" she said.

Dongwoo smiled feeling happy with her words. "I'm gonna miss you too but we have to study right?" he asked trying to convince Sohyun that they will be okay.

Sohyun slightly nodded. "Okay. I have to go now. I'll pick you up later here, okay?" he asked.

She nodded. "Come on. Cheer up baby. For me" he asked a favour.

Sohyun nodded and smiled at him. "Arasso~ I'll see you later." she said hugging him.

"Hmm.." he answered also hugging her. "Say hello to Ilhoon for me" he said. Sohyun nodded. "Love you" he said as he kissed her forehead.

"Love you too" she said.

Sohyun waved at him and went straight to her class.

As she's in her class, Ilhoon was the first guy to greet her. "Morning" he said with his usual smile.

"Morning" she replied. She sat next to him as he is his partner.

"Dongwoo sent you today?" he asked.

Sohyun giggled. "As usual" she answered. "So, what are you doing during the holiday, instead of hanging out with us" Sohyun asked him.

"Em.. learning on how to rap" he answered.

"Eh? You're on it already?" she asked.

Ilhoon nodded. "Why don't you registered your name in that college?" she asked referring to the music college where Dongwoo studying now.

"I can't" he answered.

She looked at him. "Wae?" she asked.

"If I'm going there, you won't spend your time with me then." He smirked.

"Ehh, I always spend my time with you" she said.

"In school" he answered.

Sohyun laughed. "Ya! You always hanging out with us at home. Don't pretend not to know!" Sohyun hit his arm.

He laughed. "Well, I mean, just the two of us, not with your beloved boyfriend" he expressed his feeling.

"Ya, are you telling me that you don't like him? Your own bestfriend?" she asked asking for the truth.

"Tell me, who like when someone took their bestfriend away?"

"Hish, he's not taking me away from you. We are in a relationship. Get it? In a relationship. He's not my bestfriend" she explained.

"That sounds the same to me"

"Ani."

Ilhoon just stuck his tounge out and laugh. He always fooling around with her. Telling her how much he missed to hang out like they always do in the past.

 

 

"Dongwoo!" Someone was calling his name just when he entered the school entrance.

He turned around and saw Sunggyu, the leader of their dance team. "Oh, hey Sunggyu" he greeted.

"Hey." he greeted back and pat his back. "Are you coming this afternoon?" he asked.

"Uh? Where to?" he asked, didn't remembered with what the others told him.

Sunggyu sighed. "You forgot already?" he asked.

Dongwoo just nodded and laughed awkwardly.

"We're going to have to choreograph new dance move since the new students will be here next week" 

Dongwoo snapped his fingers. "Now I remember!" he smiled.

"So, you're coming right?" he asked.

"Emm.." he think for a while. "I'll text you later. I'm gonna ask Sohyun if she could come"

Sunggyu giggled. "You surely don't wanna leave her alone at your apartment" he said knowing how's Dongwoo to his girlfriend.

"Nope. Never" he said confidently.

"You really are loving her that much. Aigoo this kid~" he hit his head.

"Ya! You're kid too you know?" Dongwoo tried to hit his head but Sunggyu avoid it pretty much quick.

"I have to go now. Just text me up" he wave and leave him.

Dongwoo then went straightly to his classroom to prepare for their first session in this year.

 

 

They already started 2 classes and now they have a recess. Since it was the first term of the school, they are given only half day. During the recess, Sohyun was having lunch with Ilhoon by her side.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Ilhoon asked as he saw Kimbap, his favourite in Sohyun's lunch box.

He snapped it with his chopstick and eat it before Sohyun said so. "Ya! That's mine!" she said.

Ilhoon pretend not to care. "You doesn't look like want to eat it." he eat another one. "Well, you know it's my favourite food plus you're the one who cooked it." He smiled slightly. Sohyun just shook her head.

"You should cooked some for me" he said.

"Wae?" she asked.

"Cause I'm your best friend"

"What ever" her answered got an ogle from Ilhoon.

 

After they had lunch, the lesson has started. It was history, where it is Sohyun's worst subject. She kept on yawning while looking outside the window (since her table was at the edge of the class). Ilhoon was in a total concern with the subject.

"Yaa yaa~" Sohyun poke him.

"Wae?" he asked but his face was loking in front.

"I'm going to sleep for a while" she told him.

"Andwaee" he answered straightly. "The teacher are still there"

"Aigoo~ But this subject is a total boring man!" she said trying to lower her voice as the teacher turned her head to look at them.

"Just do the note"

"Ah molla molla~" she said putting her head on the table.

Ilhoon sighed. He leaned forward to get closer to her. "You want me to tell Dongwoo about this?" he asked.

"Try it! He never get mad at me" she gave him a merong. She then snapped her hand. "Ah matta! I should text him." she smiled.

"He probably in class right now" Ilhoon told her.

"Eh, he would replied me even when he is in a class" she told him confidently.

"Whatever" Ilhoon gave up.

Sohyun then text Dongwoo.

 

[Oppa, annyeong~~ chuu~ ♥ kekeke] - Sohyun

 

And replied from Dongwoo

 

[Annyeong love. ♥ Don't you have class now?] - Dongwoo

 

[History class. hehehe. ^^] - Sohyun

 

[No wonder. You missed me don't you?] -Dongwoo

 

[*nodded* Omona! How do you know?] - Sohyun

 

[Kekeke. How could I don't know my own girlfriend? ^^] - Dongwoo

 

[*Kyaa* ] - Sohyun

 

[I'll see you later. I got to go now. Love you baby. ] - Dongwoo

 

After the message session ended, Sohyun put her head on the table.

"He didn't replied right?" Ilhoon asked.

"He replied! Ugh, leave me alone. I'm going to sleep" Sohyun put her head on the table again.

 

The school bells rang and Sohyun immediately packed her things. She just can't wait to see her boyfriend again.

"Why are you so fast?" Ilhoon asked.

"I want to see my Dongwoo" she said with a smiled.

"Yaa~ You live with him. Why you miss him already? You saw his face every day and night"

"You don't have to know!" she said with a smirk on her face. "Come on!" she said pulling Ilhoon's arm.

"Aiggoooo~ I'm going now!" he said.

As they reached the school gate, Sohyun eyes were searching for Dongwoo.

"Where is he?" Ilhoon asked.

"He will come." she said.

"Does he know we only have half session today?" Ilhoon asked.

"Yeap"

Before Sohyun and Ilhoon could continue their conversation, Dongwoo came while panting.

"Sorry, I'm late" he said.

"Oh, oppa!" Sohyun hugged him.

"O! Why so sudden?" he asked looking at Ilhoon wondering why Sohyun hugged him.

Ilhoon lifted his shoulder. "She keep on talking about you during the whole class!" he shook his head. "Aigoo~ She even sleep during history class"

"Yaaaa!" Sohyun flicked her fingers to Ilhoon's.

Dongwoo laughed. "You sleep in class?"

"Mianhae.." she said still hugging him.

"Gwaenchana.. Let's go!" he said holding her hands properly. Sohyun nodded with a smile.

"Are you following?" she asked Ilhoon.

"Where?" he asked.

"Dongwoo house"

"Not my house, our house baby" Dongwoo tap her head. Sohyun giggled.

"Ahh palli Ilhoon aa~~" Sohyun pulled his hand and asked him to follow them.

"Arasso arasso" he said until Sohyun loosen his hand.

And the three besties are walking home with a lot of stories to share. Even bullying Sohyun.

 

---

 

Have to end it here. I just realised I made it too long! Sorry!!!! --'

Will do the next chapter as soon as possible.

Thank you for the subscribe guys! I love you!

And for those who dropped a comment, thank you very much!

You guys seriously make me wanna do more fanfics! kekeke.