Chapter 8

This Love

Dongwoo was on his way back to his apartment after 4 hour practice dancing. As he was walking to enter the lobby area, he saw a woman who seems suspicious to him. He hides to make sure is it the woman whom he saw the other week with Sohyun at the park. The woman was sitting alone with a big hat hiding mostly all her face. Plus she was wearing a sunglasses. Dongwoo then looked clearly, yeap. It is surely the woman last week he saw. He inhaled for a while, thinking who the heck the woman are. 

He went to the receptionist table. "Yes, may I help you Sir?" the girl ask.

"Do you probably know who that woman is?" he asked turning his eyes around not to make it suspicious.

The girl look at the direction shown by Dongwoo. She thinks for a while. "Not really"

"Since when she's here?" 

"About 15 minutes ago" she replied.

"Well, okay then" Dongwoo was frustrated not to know who she is.

"Oh wait Sir. I just remembered," the receptionist stopped him before he go. "She asked me about Miss Sohyun"

The time when the girl said his girlfriend's name, he immediately looked at the woman. "Sohyun? You mean my girlfriend?" he asked to make sure.

The girl nodded. "How do you know she's talking about my girlfriend? Who knows it might be other Sohyun" Dongwoo still hesistate with the woman.

The girl look at Dongwoo. "I'm not lying Sir. She even said her full name. Kwon Sohyun. And one more thing, she know the number of your apartment."

"How did she know? You told her?" Dongwoo seems mad at the receptionist.

"Aniya." She immediately said no. "When the first time she came in, she asked me whether Kwon Sohyun lived in this building. Well, as I know this building's privacy, I said no. She then said that I was lying. She even said your full name and your apartment's number."

The confession of the receptionist makes Dongwoo a little bit ease. "Thanks for the info." Dongwoo said still looking at the woman. "I need to go now. Oh, please, don't ever tell anyone about our details. I mean, our real name or something. Just keep it a secret as stated in this building policy. And text me up everytime the woman came by" Dongwoo left some messages to the receptionist.

The receptionist nodded, understand with what Dongwoo's asked for.

Dongwoo then went to the lift and took his phone out. He was worried sick. He knows Sohyun was at home alone since Ilhoon can't accompany her today. He decided to call her. The moment he dialed her number, he stopped as the lift door opened. He sighed. He almost home. I guess I'll just see her. He said to himself.

He took his key out as he arrived infront of the door. He stepped inside and the first thing he saw is, Sohyun stood opposite the door with Tipper on her hand. "Oh, oppa" she smiled and let Tipper go. She hugged him tight.

Dongwoo smiled and hugged her back. "Where do you want to go?" he asked as he knew Sohyun want to go out.

"To bring Tipper for a walk while waiting for you to come home, actually" she said still in his hug.

"No need. I'm home now" he said trying himself calm and decided not to tell Sohyun about the woman. He was scared that the woman will do something to Sohyun. He knows that something was wrong.

"Oppa, wae?" she asked as she cupped his face with both of her hands. 

"Hmmp?" he asked as he realised he was in his own land.

"You look a bit pale. Something's wrong?" she asked.

"Ah.. A.. ani" he shook his head. He just remembered, during his rehearsal, the pain that he experienced in his head went back. He have to stops for 30 minutes to make the pain gone.

"You sure?" she asked.

Dongwoo smiled and nodded. He hugged her tighter. "Ugh~" Sohyun pouted.

"Wae?" he asked and looked at her.

"You smell~~" she said with an aegyo while clipping her nose with her fingers.

"Ye?" Dongwoo pretended to be mad.

Sohyun laughed. "Ergh, you really smell bad!" she said still clipping her nose. She ran away to the living room, hiding from Dongwoo.

"Yaa yaa! You're the one who hugged me just now" 

"Well, that's my mistake" Sohyun said laughing.

"Yaa! You better hug me now!" he said tried to chase her who ran around the living room.

"Andwaeeee~~~" she said loudly while laughing. 

Dongwoo laughed happily as he now doesn't think about the woman for a while. "Yaaa!" he hugged her as he caught her.

"Kyaaaaaa!!!" she screamed. 

Dongwoo laughed. "Uh, I miss you" he said kissing her cheek.

"Nado~" she said pouting. She pinched his cheek. They were sitting at the sofa after a minutes of running and catching. 

"How's your day today love?" he asked. "Are you having fun with Tipper?" he looked at Tipper who was busy playing with his toys.

Sohyun sighed. "Ani~ It was boring~ I wished I could accompanied you practice today" she sounds so sad.

"Aww~ Don't be sad. I'm sorry I leave you alone at home" he sighed. "Ilhoon was supposed to accompany you but he got other things to do" He hugged her. "Sorry babe" 

Sohyun chuckled. "Naahh~ It's okay." She said cuddling herself under Dongwoo's hug.

"What you wanna do today?" he asked her. It was Saturday, as usual, Sohyun got her holiday from school while Dongwoo still needed to practice hard for the audition and furthermore, a competition are in the corner.

"It's up to you. Don't you feel tired?" she asked.

Dongwoo smiled. "Ani. If it was with you, I'm sure I'm not gonna be tired at all" his words makes her smiled.

"So sweet of you" she said kissing his cheek. Dongwoo smiled and hugged her tightly. He really do loves her. People always said that it's just a young love. Sooner or later, they might end breaking up. He don't care what they said, he just believe, his love to her is the best and he also believe, her love is the greatest thing in his life.

"Oppa, you want to eat or drink something? Let me make it for you" she said getting herself free from his hug. 

"Sure" he said. "I'm gonna go get some shower for a while."

"Arasso. While you taking a shower, I'm gonna prepare the food for you" she smiled and went to the kitchen. Followed by Dongwoo but he stopped at their bedroom.

Dongwoo was in the bathroom while Sohyun makes herself busy preparing food for Dongwoo when she received a phone call.

She pick up the phone and answer it. "Yoboseyo~" she said softly.

"You will receive an envelope sharp at 2 pm. There's a money inside the envelope. Take it and make sure you leave Dongwoo by midnight tonight" Sohyun was shocked as she knew it was Dongwoo's mom who's calling her. She was precisely shaking. "One thing, don't ever let Dongwoo's know about this" before Sohyun could say anything, she end the phone call.

Sohyun still shaking and slowly, she put the phone's down. She inhaled for a while trying to imagine it was only a nightmare but then she realise, it's not. She sighed heavily.

She went back to the kitchen and continued with her work. Her mind was on the other side. She keep on thinking about what Dongwoo's mom said. She must leave Dongwoo by midnight. How could she possibly do that? She don't want to take the money. She even don't want to leave Dongwoo. Dongwoo is the only person she had right now, besides from Ilhoon.

"Babe~" Sohyun was surprised with Dongwoo suddenly hugging her waist from the back. She accidentally cut her finger from the knife she's holding.

"Babe, you're hurt" Dongwoo was in a panicked mode. He took out the first aid box and helped Sohyun stopped the blood. "I'm sorry babe" he said clumsily. "I didn't realise you're holding a knife" 

Sohyun was nowhere than her own nightmare. The cut that she had, it's not hurt. She's still thinking about what Dongwoo's mom said to her.

"Babe, are you okay?" Dongwoo looked at her as he finished covering her finger with plaster. "Are you mad at me? I'm so sorry~" he begged her.

"Uh? Aniya.. It's fine. I'm okay" she said with a fake smile.

Dongwoo looked at her. He seems to know that there are something's wrong with Sohyun.

"Something's wrong?" he asked.

Sohyun looked at him. "Uh? Ah~ Nothing's wrong" she said still with the fake smile.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeap. I'm sure" she said. "Why don't you wait for a while. I haven't finish cooking yet." She went back to hold the knife.

"Oh no no no~ I'm not gonna let you hold the knife from this time" he said while took the knife away from her.

"Waeyo?" she asked, weird with Dongwoo.

"You wil hurt your fingers again. I don't want you to hurt babe" he said kissing her hand. Sohyun smiled at the same time she was tearing inside. How could she leave Dongwoo? He's so nice. She don't want him to be hurt.

"Then how can I cook if I can't hold the knife?" she asked.

"Let me handle it. You do the rest. If things that are related with knife, just let me do it. Don't you ever hold the knife again" he seems overly protect her.

"Yaa~ You're too over" she said.

"Mehrongg~" he laughed.

Sohyun just sighed and laughed.

They just finished their lunch together. It was 1.30 pm and the couple just enjoyed their time watching some movie. Dongwoo was concentrating watching it while Sohyun busy watching the clock. It's 30 minutes more the envelope will arrived. She was thinking a strategy for Dongwoo not to know about the envelope she will received. 

"Babe, I feel like I want to sleep" Sohyun suddenly said. That's the only idea that she had as she keep on seeing Dongwoo's yawning.

"You want to sleep now?" he asked.

Sohyun nodded and she layed her head on Dongwoo's chest. Dongwoo her head and play with her hairs. "Don't you want to sleep?" she asked.

"Actually, I want to sleep too~ Probably too tired with the practice this morning" 

Sohyun nodded. "Let's just go to the room" she suggested. Dongwoo nodded and stood up. He pulled Sohyun up and brought her to the bedroom.

Right at 2 pm, the door bell rang. Sohyun was quite shocked as she heard the bell. Her heartbeat beats faster than before. She tried to calm down but she can't. 

She looked at Dongwoo who was already in a deep sleep. Sohyun smiled looking at his beautiful face. She silently stood up and went to the main door.

She then opened the door and.......

 

 

 

--------------

 

kkk! Let you guys be curious for a while. HARHARHAR. 

Wanna know the next chapter? Click the subscribe button for me. Or even comment. 

Well, I love you guys. Hehe. 

Thanks for the support guys! :D :D :D 

Kamsahamnida~~