Chapter 18

This Love

3 days have past after they left the house or more accurate, the mansion.

Neither Sohyun or Dongwoo ever heard about Dongwoo's mom. She didn't even call them to ask. Sohyun know it is rude to just left like that, even though she hurts her.. a lot. And Dongwoo know... His mom are planning something to get him away from Sohyun. So he decided it's better for him to stay with Sohyun until he feel it is safe. 

< Door bell > 

Sohyun who was busy rearranging their closet ran to the monitor to see who it was. Dongwoo was busy choreographing some dance move for the upcoming test for the newbies.

"Nuguya?" Dongwoo asked as he poped his head out the practice room.

Sohyun smile. "Ilhoonie"

Dongwoo just nodded.

"Yoo guys!" Ilhoon went in and wave his left hand in the air, as if a rapper.

Sohyun chuckled.

"Someone is in a good mood today" Dongwoo went out from the practice room.

"What? Can't I?" Ilhoon asked as he sat on the couch.

"You hungry?" Sohyun asked.

"Just do your unfinished work Sohyun a~ I can find the food myself" Ilhoon giggled.

Dongwoo just shook his head and take a seat next to Ilhoon.

"Okay then. I'll see you boys later. I'm gonna finish my work" Sohyun stood up. "You guys have fun" Sohyun then move to the bedroom and into the closet room.

"Any update?" Dongwoo asked as he sure Sohyun went into the bedroom and can't hear them.

Ilhoon look at him and nodded.

"The same woman is still down there" he started.

Ever since the incidence at Dongwoo's parents house, Dongwoo seem very interested and suspicious with the women that keep on following them for the past few months.

"Does she even have a home?" Dongwoo seems frustrated as he feels annoyed. The woman will always be there. Everyday. He sure doesn't know what she wants. 

"That woman wanted to meet Sohyun so bad" Ilhoon said.

Dongwoo look at him.

"Who the hell is she?" Dongwoo ask himself.

"I don't think she is one of your mom's people"

Dongwoo nodded. "I think so too"

"Hey, there's no one calling Sohyun anymore?" Ilhoon asked. He know Sohyun have been receiving those phone call from strangers. It is not Dongwoo's mom.

"She received it everyday. But yeah, you know me.. I answered it"

Ilhoon nodded. "Do you know who it is?" 

"I don't know, but I have the feeling it is the same woman that keep on following us"

"I think so too" Ilhoon layed his back on the couch relaxing. "So, what are we going to do now?" He asked.

"I think it's time to ask that woman"

"You wanna talk to her?" Ilhoon seems suprised.

Dongwoo nodded.

"When?" Ilhoon asked.

"Now?" Dongwoo look at Ilhoon. Ilhoon shrugged his shoulder. Telling him he don't know.

"Maybe someday" Dongwoo sighed.

Ilhoon nodded.

"Hyung.." Ilhoon called.

Dongwoo looked at him, waiting for him to say his words.

"Have you check yourself at the hospital?" 

Silence.

Dongwoo then slowly shook his head.

Ilhoon sighed.

"You better get check up hyung. It surely does seems seriously to me this lately"

"I just don't have time to go. You know.. since that incident with my mom and Sohyun"

Ilhoon nodded and sighed. "Ara hyung.." 

"I am here when ever you need me" Ilhoon pat Dongwoo shoulder to keep him strong. "Be strong hyung" 

Dongwoo smile.

"Ahhhh~ I'm hungry" Ilhoon stretched himself relaxing his tense muscle, breaking away the awkwardness.

Dongwoo chuckled. He throw Ilhoon the cushion. "Go find the food yourself"

Ilhoon laughed. "I'm tired" he closed his eyes, pretending to sleep. Stretching himself at the sofa straightening his leg which hit Dongwoo.

"Go away man" Dongwoo throw another cushion. Ilhoon grab it and put it down his head. 

Dongwoo just shook his head and grab the tv's remote.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

< 1 week after >

 

"May I know who you are?" 

It's been a week after the incident. Dongwoo is now feel a bit safe for Sohyun. Dongwoo can get out but Sohyun must get out whether with him or Ilhoon.

Sohyun was at their apartment with Ilhoon, while Dongwoo decided to take Tipper grocery shopping. 

On his way back to the apartment, he saw the familiar woman again. Dongwoo then approached her because his curiosity is getting bigger and bigger.

The woman who was reading a magazine look at him. She closed the magazine and smile at him.

"Why are you keep on following me and my girlfriend? Did we do something that hurts you? Or did my mom send you to spy on us?" Dongwoo ask impatiently.

The woman pat the bench next to her. Asking him to sit without saying any words.

Dongwoo looked at her. Battling himself to sit or not.

He then sit next to her.

"If I told you.. I hope you are not so shocked and please make a good decision" finally the woman burst her voice out.

Dongwoo just nodded.

Story after story.... The time kept moving... and there comes the changes when both Sohyun and Ilhoon didn't even know. 

The story that have changes Dongwoo.... forever.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeooongggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!

 

It's been a year? hee. *guilty smile*

 

Sorry guys. It's just so hectic and crazy year for me. 

 

But I tried my best for this.

 

:)

 

-Jee-