Chapter 13

This Love

The practice room was full with song humming from the mp3. The dance crew was practicing like crazy for their performance tonight. So do Dongwoo. His dance team was invited to dance for the opening of the school festival. 

"Let's take 5!" Sunggyu shouts making his hand fly high in the hair.

Everyone nodded. Dongwoo take a seat next to Sunggyu and take a sip of a water.

"You alright?" he asked.

Dongwoo nodded but patting hard cause of the tiredness from the dancing.

"Where's Jiyoon?" Dongwoo asked as he realised Sunggyu's girl is not with him.

"She have class. She will be here later though." He told her.

Dongwoo just nodded. He suddenly think of his girlfriend. Sohyun, as usual got her extra classes. He wanted to call her but just keep it cause he know Sohyun must be busy.

Not long after that, he received a call.

He look at the phone screen. It was his mom calling.

He sighed but still answered it without saying anything. He just stay quiet waiting for her to talk.

"Dongwoo a~" she called.

"Wae?" he asked uninterested.

"I want to meet you today. Can you come?" she asked.

"Nope. Busy with school work" he answered coldly.

"Dongwoo a~ I seriously need to talk with you. It's serious" 

"Just talk it here" he said referring to the phone.

"No. I want to talk with you face to face" 

Dongwoo sighed. His mom is a forceful person.

"Fine. You don't want to meet me right?" she gave up. "Don't be so sad if Sohyun don't come back home later" she said with a chuckled.

"Eomma!" he yelled. Everyone in the room looked at him with a shocked face.

"Fine!" he said settling his voice down. "I'll meet you 10 minutes from now" he sighed. "But promised me don't ever touch Sohyun. Ever!" 

His mom just chuckled then end their call.

Dongwoo sighed throwing his phone to his bag. "Hey, you okay?" Sunggyu asked. Dongwoo doesn't look good to him.

Dongwoo nodded. "I have to go now" he said taking his bag. "I'll see you guys tonight" he said before heading out the room.

He went to his car. Before he departed, he text Ilhoon to take Sohyun home since he got some works to do. 

As stated, 10 minutes after, Dongwoo arrived at his parents house. He entered with a thousand feelings.

"What?" he asked coldly when he saw his mom at the living room.

His mom just smiled. More likely a smirked.

"I want you to break up with her"

Dongwoo sighed. "I already told you for the trillion times that I will never let her go!" He gave his mom an ogled.

"You have to"

"Why? Why you always force me to leave her?" 

"Cause I want you to meet with someone"

"Nugu?" he asked feeling a bit shocked.

"Boram a~" she called. She then smiled as she saw Dongwoo's shocked face. Boram went to the living room with a smile. "She will be your fiance"

"MWORAGO???" Dongwoo was in a total surprised.

His mom smirked. "I already made an agreement with her father"

"Are you crazy or what?" he can't control himself.

"This is for your own good, Dongwoo a~" she said calmly.

"What did you say? My own good?" he smiled sarcasticly. "The only thing that are good in my life is Sohyun. You're not even listed" he said looking straightly to his mom's eyes.

His mom inhaled. "Are you showing your protest here?" she asked.

"Yes!" he said straightly.

"You sure you will not gonna regret this? For not taking Boram as your fiance?" she asked.

"I'm 100% sure with this" he said turning around ready to get out of the freaking house. "Oh and one thing, once something happen with Sohyun, I'm officially not your son anymore" he then stepped out of the house.

"Yaa! Jang Dongwoo!" he ignored the call from his mom. He just entered the car and start to go.

"Aisssshhhhhhh!!!!" he punched the streering wheel with a heavy sighed. How can he handle things like this? It's just become worser and worser.

All of a sudden, his head got an electric shock just like the previous day. "Aaaaa!" he screamed trying to make the pain gone.

He hold his head with both of his hand. He inhaled and exhaled. Calming himself down.

15 minutes waiting, finally the pain was gone. He sighed in relief. Thank god! 

He went home safely. After parked his car, he then went to the lobby to ask something at the receptionist. 

He stopped as he saw the same woman was sitting at the lobby area. She saw Dongwoo, who was staring at her. She then pulled her scarf to hide her face and face to the ground.

Ever since he saw the woman, she become more suspicious to him. Is she one of his mom's assistant? he asked himself. He ignored and just went straight to the elevator. 

He opened the door. He can heard the tv was on. He looked at the living room. Ilhoon was there with Sohyun joking with each other. Dongwoo smiled. It was a relief to see Sohyun smiling cause he know, his mom kept on disturb her with a threat.

"Oh Oppa!" Sohyun ran to hug him as she saw him. Dongwoo hugged her back.

"Hey man!" Ilhoon greeted with a laugh. Dongwoo laugh. 

"You tired?" she asked as she looked at Dongwoo's face. "You look pale" she hold his face.

"Yeah. Sort of tired" he said smiling at her. 

"You should take some rest" she said pulling his hand to the bedroom. "Ilhoon a~ Jangkaman~" 

"O!" he answered.

"Wae wae?" Dongwoo asked as Sohyun pulled him.

"You need some rest" she said asking him to sit. "You will be having a performance tonight. I don't want your energy gone before the performance" 

Dongwoo smiled. "Arasso arasso~" he said pulling her to sit on his lap.

"Kyaa!" she screamed as she was shocked.

Dongwoo laughed. "I miss you~" he kissed her cheek.

"Nado~" she smiled. "But still, you need to rest"

"Aigoo yaa~" he sighed make Sohyun laughed.

"Kiyowooo~" she said pinching his cheek. "Okay. I will be outside. You have some rest. I will wake you up later. Don't worry" she said kissing his cheek before she go.

Dongwoo pout as Sohyun stepped back.

"Awww~ Don't pout like that infront of me." 

Dongwoo giggled. He pout even more.

"Oppaa!" she called. "Sleep now" she said.

"You better accompany me until I fall asleep, or else, I don't wanna go to sleep" he said still with a pout.

Sohyun sighed. "Arasso" she said and went back to him.

Dongwoo just giggled as his mission was completed.

 

-----

 

 

Sorry I have to end it here.

 

So far this is the shortest chapter, I guess.

 

Sorry if it is boring. TT