Chapter 3

This Love

It has been 2 months since school starts. Dongwoo was forcing his lazy but cute girlfriend to focus more on her study. Sohyun sighed. It's in the afternoon and Dongwoo was not with her at home. He was busy practice dancing with the crew again while Sohyun was at home revising with Ilhoon.

"Ya, do you understand?" Ilhoon asked that make Sohyun realized from her daydream.

"Ne, ne" she answered stuttered.

"Ya, are you day dreaming again?" Ilhoon asked, looking straight into her eyes.

"Ani.." she said taking her eyes away from Ilhoon.

Ilhoon sighed. "I know you miss your so called boyfriend, but please.. Focus on this first. It's just take you an hour or two to understand. It's easy" he tried to convince her.

"Okay okay" she said picking up her pencil. "What's with those words man?" she asked make Ilhoon lifted his shoulder. "Let's start" Sohyun said pinching Ilhoon's cheek with her pencil.

"Yaa yaa!" Ilhoon pretend to be mad.

Sohyun laughed. They both continued with the revising. 

 

[2 HOURS LATER]

 

Ilhoon and Sohyun has finished their revision. They then took some rest.

"You want some drink?" Sohyun ask.

Ilhoon nodded and smiled. Sohyun stood up and went to the kitchen. A minute later she came back with a cup of drink for her and Ilhoon.

"What time will Dongwoo be home?" Ilhoon asked.

"Molla" she answered. She then played with Tipper as Tipper went closer to them.

"Tipper come to papa" Ilhoon said makes Sohyun giggled.

Ilhoon just ignored her as Tipper understand with what is he saying.

"Ilhoon a~" Sohyun called him as he was busy playing with Tipper.

"Em?" he asked looking at her.

"Do you ever miss your mom?" she asked pretty much serious.

Ilhoon take a seat next to her while his back was leaning the sofa.

"To tell you the truth, I do miss her" he said with a sudden low voice.

Sohyun looked at him. "Sorry if I ask you this sensitive question" she apologise as she feel sorry.

"Aniya, gwaenchana" he smiled. "You miss your mom, don't you?" he knows what is in his bestie's head right now.

Sohyun nodded. "I was too young at that time to see those thing happen" she said slowly.

Ilhoon hold her hands. She smiled. "I think this is the right time to tell you about what happen before and after the incident" she finally said it what's in her mind.

Ilhoon looked at her. "You remember it now?" he asked.

"Not much but I think it's worth it" she said with a not-so-called-smile.

Ilhoon knows Sohyun become an orphane because of a car crashed. There she lost her parents. She never talk to him about what really happen to her since she was still young. All he know, Sohyun was  in a critical and need to be treated well after the incident. 

"We were at home that time getting ready for celebrating my birthday at our villa. At that time, daddy's bodyguard was not with us. So there is only me, my parents and the driver in the car." She stopped for a while.

Ilhoon just stay waiting for her story. "As on our way there, the driver suddenly stopped the car. Daddy seems shocked as he looked outside the car. Mommy was hugging me tight for me not to see what happen outside. It happen too fast that I only remember the door next to daddy were opened and daddy were dragged outside. Mommy was hugging me tightly until we heard a sound of gun being shot. Mommy screamed saying no while crying approaching my dad and left me alone in the car. I was crying so hard calling my parents. Someone then came towards me and pulled me out. I keep on screaming, hearing my mom's calling my name and daddy's name. It happen so fast that I heard another shot of gun. I looked back. I saw my mom were laying next to my dad with lots of blood. I was screaming and crying like crazy cause I am so scared. I'm shivering all over my body. This one person then approached me with a gun facing to me. I was a kid at that time but still, I am scared. The guy said if I cried I'm gonna be shot just like my parents. All I do was keep on crying and crying. The guy was ready with the gun until our personal bodyguard came and save me."

Sohyun shed her tears. Ilhoon looked at her and still holding her hands. "Sohyun a~ It's okay if you don't wanna tell me this. I don't want you to be sad"

Sohyun shook her head. "Aniya, aniya, I wanna tell you everything since you are my one and only bestfriend"

Ilhoon smiled. "How about Dongwoo then?" he asked.

"He is my boyfriend you pabo! Not my bestfriend" she said.

"Ehh, isn't that the same?"

"Not in my list" she said giggled.

"Yeah, whatever" he said makes Sohyun giggled again. "Can I continue?" she asked.

Ilhoon giggled. He then nodded.

"I don't know anything after our bodyguard save me. I remembered when I woke up, I'm already on the bed at the hospital. The nurse who saw me and told the bodyguard that I had woke up. It's a relief to know our housemaid was there with the bodyguard and a guy who I know really well. He is daddy's lawyer. I don't know that much, but all I remember, they sent me to the orphanage the day after the incident. Since I was a kid at that time, I only knew to cried and calling my parents name. The day I started to stopped crying is the time when you approached me and say don't cry" Sohyun ended her story and still hold his hand. She then smiled. "Thanks for always be by my side."

Ilhoon smiled at her. "You too. Thank you for believing me." Sohyun put her head on his shoulder. "I never knew that your parents died in a tragic way. I thought they died just because of some car crashed." Ilhoon rubbed her hand. "You know who's the killer?" he asked.

Sohyun shook her head. "Ani. Actually, I don't wanna know cause past is past." she said.

"Did Dongwoo know about this?" Ilhoon asked.

"Nope. Please don't tell him. Just keep it as a secret between the two of us." Sohyun lifted her head up.

"Wae?" Ilhoon seems shocked to know Sohyun don't wanna told her boyfriend.

"If I told him this, he surely gonna find the killer. I don't want something happen to him. Just let it be."

Ilhoon just nodded.

"Yaa Tipper!!" Sohyun shouted as she saw Tipper's poop on the floor.

Ilhoon laughed so hard. After some dramatic scenes, Tipper came making a problem with pooping on the floor.

"Ya, help me" Sohyun shouted.

"Arasso" he said and stood up. He helped her to clean the floor.

"Bad girl!" Sohyun pointed her finger to Tipper.

"Ya, don't say that to my girlfriend" Ilhoon hugged Tipper.

Sohyun eyes wided. "Mwo? Girlfriend?" she asked.

"Pfft~ Wae? Can't I have a girlfriend?" he asked her.

Sohyun just gave him a merong. "What ever you freak" she said and went to the washroom.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Duh, washroom! Wae? Wanna follow?" she teased.

"Sure. Who knows you might tripped over the slippery floor" he said laughing.

"Yaahh! Get away!" she said pissed of with Ilhoon.

"Dongwoo told me to take care of you and not to leave you alone."

"Except in the washroom."

Ilhoon shook his head. "No, he never say that to me before." Ilhoon still laughing hard.

Sohyun just rolled her eyes and went inside while Ilhoon just went back to play with Tipper.

A minute after, the main door of the house can be heard been opened. Ilhoon knows it must be Dongwoo.

Dongwoo then stepped to the living room and saw Ilhoon played with Tipper. Dongwoo was wet with sweat. He looks tired.

"Where is Sohyun?" the first question he asked.

"In the washroom" he answered.

He then nodded and went to sit infront of Ilhoon. "Why are you that wet? Is it raining outside?" Ilhoon asked looking outside wondering if it is raining.

"No. I just finished playing basketball with the guys"

"Jinjja? Woah~ You should bring me. I wanna play too" Ilhoon seems interested.

"Tonight" he said.

"Eh, tonight? With your friends?" he asked.

Dongwoo nodded. "Ya, my friends is yours too." Dongwoo said. "You can make it right? Tonight?" he asked.

Ilhoon just nodded.

Sohyun then went out from the washroom. "O oppa~ You're home" she said wanted to hug him but Dongwoo blocked her. "Wae?" she asked feeling a bit frustrated. She then pouted.

Dongwoo laughed and pinched her cheek. "You can't hug me. I'm so smelly and full of sweat right now" he explained for his girlfriend not to feel sad with his sudden move.

"I don't care" she said.

"Andwae andwae~" Dongwoo ran away from her. "Let me take a shower first" he stopped running.

"Ara ara~" she said with a sad voice.

"Sohyun a~" Dongwoo called as Sohyun want back to the living room. Sohyun turned around and smile, thinking Dongwoo wanna hug her. "Wait for me. I'm gonna take a shower as fast as I can" his words make Sohyun giggled. Sohyun nodded. Dongwoo gave her a kiss on her forehead before heading to their bedroom.

"What time is it now?" Sohyun asked Ilhoon who were just wanted to switched on the tv.

"6, almost 7"

Sohyun gasped. "Aigoo~ I haven't cooked anything for dinner yet" she said walked in the kitchen. "You eat here right?" she poped her head out of the kitchen to ask Ilhoon.

"If you want me too" he said making some innocence face.

Sohyun laughed. "You must eat here before Dongwoo scold you" she gave a merong before left him and went back to the kitchen.

Ilhoon was playing playstation again. Dongwoo then went out from the bedroom and approached him. "She's in the kitchen" Ilhoon said before Dongwoo could asked. Dongwoo just laughed and nodded. "Wanna play with me?" Ilhoon asked.

Dongwoo then shook his head. "No no no" he said makes Ilhoon burst into laughter.

"Scaredy cat!" he said and got a smacked from Dongwoo. "Yaa" he shouted but his eyes was still on the screen concentrating.

"What are you guys doing earlier?" he asked Ilhoon.

"Revising, fighting, revising again" he giggled skipped the remembering-the-past.

"Fight again?" Dongwoo asked. He know Sohyun always fight with Ilhoon but not that serious. Well, friends always like that.

Ilhoon just nodded. "Hyung, what time later?" he asked referring about the basketball thinggy.

"Probably at 9"

"Where?" he asked another question.

"At the court near your school" Ilhoon nodded.

 

[ AFTER FINISHED THEIR DINNER ]

 

Dongwoo were in the living room watching some movies while Ilhoon packing his things, getting ready to go home. Sohyun was still in the kitchen cleaning the dishes.

"You wanna go home now?" Dongwoo asked.

Ilhoon nodded. "Wae?"

"Just go with us. We play basketball first and then headed home."

"Aniya, I just met you guys there late. I need to change. I smell pretty bad man" he said smelling himself then giggled.

"You can wear my clothes" he offered.

"No thanks. Your girlfriend will scold me"

Dongwoo laughed. "She's not gonna do that."

"I'm going now" he said. Dongwoo just nodded. "See you guys there" he said. "Sohyun a~ I'm going now. Thanks for the meal" he shouted.

"O! See you later" she said shouting from the kitchen.

As Ilhoon went out, Dongwoo went back to watch the movie.

A little while after, Sohyun came out from the kitchen.

She sat next to Dongwoo and cuddled him. She leaned on his chest hugging him. He hugged her back and smiled.

"I miss you oppa~" she said sound sad.

Dongwoo keep on smiling. "I miss you too baby~" he said sweetly.

"What are you watching?" she asked looking forward to the tv.

"Nothing. Just some boring movie" he answered. She just nodded. "Are you tired?" he asked kissing her head, taking a scent from her shampoo.

"Ani." she answered shortly. "What are you doing earlier this afternoon?" she asked him.

"As usual, practicing. Then the guys wanted some break so we decided to play a basketball" he told her everything.

"What time will you be there later?" she asked him.

"9" he answered still cuddled her in his hug. "You're going with me right?" he asked.

"Sure" she said smiling. Dongwoo then kissed her cheek.

 

[ AT THE BASKETBALL COURT ]

 

The dancing crew of Dongwoo was already there, dancing some random dance with music popping from somewhere. Dongwoo and Sohyun just got there. They greeted the others. Sohyun looked around searching for Ilhoon.

"Oppa, Ilhoon is not here yet?" she asked Dongwoo who was busy talking with one of his friend.

Dongwoo looked around. "I don't see him anywhere. Probably he is a little bit late" he said.

Sohyun just nodded.

5 minute has passed, Ilhoon then came and patting. "Sorry guys, I'm late"

"Why are you patting so hard?" Sohyun asked.

"Escaping from the hostel guard" he answered make Sohyun and Dongwoo laughed. "Ya, it's not that easy to escape from that grumpy old man" he said.

Dongwoo laughed. "Ready?" he asked.

Ilhoon nodded and followed Dongwoo from the back while Sohyun just sit at the corner watching them.

"Hey there" someone approached Sohyun.

Sohyun looked at her side and there's a girl, probably older than her smiling at her.

"Hey" she greeted.

"You're Dongwoo's girlfriend right?" she asked. Sohyun just nodded, feeling a bit scared as Dongwoo always told her not to talk to strangers. She then smiled. "I'm Jiyoon. Sunggyu's girlfriend" she introduced herself. < kekeke. Don't hate me. But I really do like Sunggyu and Jiyoon. I'm so shipping them. *merong . Ooopss. Back to the story >

Sohyun then feel a little bit calm. "Nice to meet you" she bowed.

Jiyoon laughed. "No need to be that formal. Just treat me as your friend." she said. Sohyun nodded and smiled.

"Are you new in this crew?" Sohyun asked.

Jiyoon nodded. "Wae?"

"Just, I never saw you before, so I asked." Jiyoon laughed then nodded.

"How long have you been with Dongwoo?" Jiyoon asked.

"Em, almost 3 years I guess"

"Woah! Daebakk~" she said amazed.

Sohyun giggled. "Why are you so shock?" she asked.

"No, just. You two still young and 3 years? Woah~" Jiyoon don't know what to describe.

"Can I, probably call you unnie?" Sohyun suddenly asked.

Sohyun giggled. "Sure." she said.

They then concentrate watching the guys playing the game. 10 minutes after, the guys stopped to have a short break. Dongwoo, Ilhoon and Sunggyu approached them.

Dongwoo went to sit next to Sohyun while Ilhoon infront of her. "Here" Sohyun gave both of the guys a bottle of water.

"That was so fun" Ilhoon said after he took a sipped.

"You make new friends?" Sohyun asked.

"Of course" Ilhoon said sounds proud.

Sohyun just rolled her eyes. "You already met Jiyoon?" Dongwoo asked Sohyun.

Sohyun nodded. "O! Sunggyu oppa's girlfriend" Dongwoo just nodded.

"You wanna continue?" Sunggyu suddenly came and asked Dongwoo.

"Naah~ I'm tired. You just continued" he told him.

Sunggyu nodded. "Ilhoon, wanna continue?" he asked. Ilhoon nodded and ran to the court.

Sohyun just smiled looking how happy Ilhoon is.

"Why you don't wanna play?" Sohyun asked her boyfriend.

"Tired" Dongwoo said pouting and tilted his head.

Sohyun laughed. "Aigoo aigoo~ So cutee" she pinched his cheek.

Dongwoo laughed and hugged her from behind so she can watch the guys playing basketball.

Sunggyu then came after a round playing. "Why do you stop?" Dongwoo asked.

Sunggyu sit next to his girlfriend. "I don't want to leave my girl alone"

Dongwoo laughed. "Pfft~ As if we are not here to accompany her" he said.

"Duh, you two are busy with your own world. " He said and hugged his girlfriend.

Sohyun and Dongwoo just laughed and continued to watch Ilhoon playing.

 

-----------

 

Arrrgggghhhh~~~ Long again??? Sorry guys. I just can't stop writing this. This fanfic is pretty interesting that I can't make myself stop. I want you guys to know about them as quickly as possible but the time is my enemy now! Shoo shoo you time! kekeke. >.<

Plus, I can't wait for the drama to begin. Hehehe..

 

School will start this Saturday. So I may be a bit busy. I also got other things to do. I need to finish some drawings. hehee. Sorry guys if I'm updating it pretty late.

Sooo sorry.

 

Comment are 100% recommended. kkk. Sounds desperate. LOL.

Thanks though for subscribing.

 

OOOOHHH, almost forgot. It's not too late for me to wish you guys happy new year right? Well....

 

HAPPY NEW YEARRRR EVERYYYYONNNEEEEEEE!!!

*kiss kiss* keke ^^

 

Hope what our hope and wish for this year will be achieved.

 

Love, love from me.. JEE.