chapter 6

This Love

The day has arrived.

 

Sohyun just got out from the bathroom. Dongwoo was playing with Tipper while waiting for Sohyun to be done. "Already?" he asked once Sohyun got out from the bathroom.

Sohyun smiled and shook her head, "ani"

Dongwoo just nodded and continued playing with Tipper. "Are you nervous babe?" he asked, make his voice louder as Sohyun was in the bedroom and he was in the living room.

"Precisely!" she said without hesistation.

"Don't be. My mom's are fine" he said. For the first time, ever since 3 years they date each other, this is the first time Sohyun met his mother.

"Is your dad gonna be there too?" she asked from the bedroom.

"Molla" he answered. He stood up and put Tipper in his place. He then went to the bedroom. "You already look cute in that dress" he said as he leaned his body at the door.

"Jeongmal?" she asked turning herself around to face her boyfriend.

Dongwoo smiled and nodded. He went closer to her. "You will always look cute in every type of clothes" he said kissing her forehead.

Sohyun smiled of happiness. "Komawo" she said hugging his waist.

"Now, do I look good?" Dongwoo asked Sohyun as he faced the mirror, fixing his hair.

Sohyun giggled. "Always! You are always handsome" she said.

Dongwoo smiled brighter. He pinched her cheek, "love you" he said and went to sit at the bed.

"Love you too!" she replied.

Sohyun double check herself. She was wearing a flower pattern dress knee high. She just let her hair fall naturally as Dongwoo don't want her to tie it. She didn't use any make up since Dongwoo hate seeing her in a cosmetic things. For him, she is already as beautiful as the angel.

"Okay, I'm ready" she said turning herself around.

"Sure?" he asked. Sohyun nodded and pulled his hand to stood up.

 

/ Dongwoo drive to his house with his own car /

 

"We are here!" he said as he parked his car infront of a big house that amazed Sohyun. She never thought that Dongwoo house would be that big. She was still amazed until Dongwoo touched her hands. She looked to the side where Dongwoo sit, "are you okay babe?" he asked, concern.

Sohyun nodded. "Never thought your house would be this big. I mean, enormous!" she said makes Dongwoo giggled.

"It's not that big"

"Eehh? Not that big? By just looking at the outside, you can tell" she said.

"Let's go out" he said. He opened the door and seconds later, Sohyun door was opened by him.

Sohyun take a deep breath as they hold hands and face the front door.

"I'm here. Don't worry" he said, tightening their hands together.

Sohyun just smiled.

Slowly, they stepped inside. Once again, Sohyun was amazed with the architecture of the house. It's not even called a house for her. Mansion would be good.

"Oh, Dongwoo a~ You're here" Sohyun went back from her dreamland as she heard a female voice.

"Omma~" he called and hugged her. His mom smiled and hugged him back.

His mom then looked at Sohyun as they released their hug. Sohyun who was nervous with the formal meeting immediately bows 90o to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" she said.

His mom just smiled and pat her shoulder. "No need to be like that" she said. Sohyun just nodded. "Come, let's have some talk in the living room" she said showing her the way to the living room.

Dongwoo was walking behind her.

As they entered the living room, Sohyun was asked to sit. As Dongwoo knew his girlfriend was nervous, he took a seat next to her while his mom sitting at the front, facing the couple.

"What do you guys want to drink? Something hot or cold?" his mom asked.

"It's up to you mom" Dongwoo answered.

"How about you, Sohyun?" she asked looking at her.

"I'm fine with anything" she answered still feeling nervous.

Dongwoo suddenly hold her hand telling her not to be nervous. Sohyun just smiled.

"So Sohyun, where do you live?" Dongwoo's mom asked.

Sohyun looked at Dongwoo. She didn't know what to answer.

"She live with me, Ma" Dongwoo answered on behalf of his girlfriend.

"You two live together?" she seems shocked.

"Ye" Dongwoo answered.

"You never told me about this before" she seems hurt.

"I'm sorry mom. I wanna tell you but you know, the time for us to be like this is pretty much hard"

His mom just nodded. "How long have you two live together?" she asked another question.

"sort of 1 year" Dongwoo answered.

"I asked Sohyun, not you Dongwoo" the way his mom talk make the couple look at each other.

"Mom, Sohyun is still nervous meeting you" Dongwoo tell her the truth.

"Why? Do I look that mean?" she asked.

"A.. Ani.." Sohyun flustered.

"It's just, it is her first official meeting with the mother-in-law... Ouch" he hissed as he got a pinched from Sohyun. Sohyun was actually shy when Dongwoo said mother-in-law.

Dongwoo giggled looking at Sohyun's nervous face.

"Don't worry Sohyun a~ I'm fine with that" Dongwoo's mother said with a smiled. Sohyun smile back.

"So, does your parents know you live with Dongwoo?" she asked other question.

Sohyun looked at Dongwoo asking him what should she answered.

Before Dongwoo could answer, his mom said something first, "I don't want you to answer Dongwoo, I want Sohyun"

Dongwoo sighed.

"My parents actually died during a car accident when I was 4" she told her.

"O, sorry for that" she feel sorry.

"Nah, it's okay" she answered. Dongwoo is still holding her hands.

A seconds after a moment of silence, someone entered the living room. A man look pretty sophisticated with a tux looking at the three of them.

"Yeobo~ You're home?" Dongwoo's mom seems surprised as she saw her husband.

"Why are you here?" he asked Dongwoo, ignoring his wife.

Dongwoo stood up, followed by Sohyun. He bowed to him.

"I'm the one who asked him to come here" his mom told his father.

Sohyun can feel the tense between the three of them. Sohyun hold Dongwoo's hand tightly. She know that Dongwoo once had a big fight with his father that leads him to leave the house and live at the dorm by himself until his mom came and asked him to live at the apartment of her.

"Who are you?" Sohyun was shocked together with nervous with Dongwoo's dad question.

"She's Dongwoo's girlfriend. Pretty right?" his mom said while hugging her shoulder.

"You have girlfriend at this young age?" his father was looking straightly at Dongwoo who also look straightly at him.

"Why? It's my business, not yours" he answered make his father's eyes wider.

Sohyun gropped his hand tightly telling him not to answer any question from his father.

Before his father could say anything, his mom interrupt. "Don't start the fight. Yeobo~ Just have your rest"

His father just groaned and went upstairs.

"Sorry for that. It seems like your father is not in a good mood" his mother apologise.

"As if he will have a good mood by looking my face" Dongwoo seems mad.

"Dongwoo, just let it be. He must be stress with some works" his mom tried to calm him down. Sohyun on the other side just hold his hand to comfort him.

"You guys will have lunch here right?" she asked both of them.

"Sure" Sohyun answered on behalf of Dongwoo as he calming himself down.

 

 

oooopsss~ Sorry I have to end it here and sorry if it is short. I will do the continuous next chapter which is I don't know when since I'm pretty busy with school works. /pffftttt/ kill me now! hahaa.

This is the teaser. Hope you guys can understand the way of Dongwoo's family life. :) Next chapter will be sort of... I don't know how to explain but you guys surely gonna hate it. kkk.

Anyway, comment please.... :)

 

Thank you!