Friends and Crushes

OMG So Awkward

 

Seohyun’s POV

It’s the day before exam week. We have French class. The sun is shining right into my eyes, it’s so annoying. But then I hear Sehun calling my name. Yoona hears it too. “Is Sehun calling you?” “Ignore him.” But then I hear it again. While he’s laughing. Okay what is this?! Now I won’t ignore him anymore, I’m gonna find out what I mean in his conversation with his friends. I hear him talking. “Chen likes Seohyun aww how cute!” WHAT. Yoona tries not to laugh. “Don’t laugh God damn it.” NO WAY that Chen likes me. He rarely talks to me. Instead, he NEVER talk to me. But wait… that could be something…? NOOO it’s just a joke from Sehun. I decided not to believe it, until science class…

 

Our science teacher got an exercise for us. “One boy and one girl come here and do this little exercise. C’mon it’s fun!” “CHEN AND SEOHYUN!” I hear Sehun screaming that. I facepalm. “Sehun why?” “Because I said so! Ha ha ha!” Everyone is listening at our conversation, except Luhan. He kicks the chair in front of him. But you know what? I’m glad that Sehun lets this happen. Now I’m sure that he doesn’t like me. He even wants me with Chen. Now I can fully breathe and forget him. Yes. Thumbs up. And I’m also deciding to focus more at Luhan now, because I got this feeling… that he might be the one who likes me. My friend. I think that his mood is totally ruined now. I shouldn’t think this much. I’m gonna get pimples ew.

 

So I just walk away and be with the girls at the lunch break. But the whole class starts to join us. And Sehun & Chen sit right in front of me. Ugh, what now? Luhan and Kyungsoo stand up and leave the table. Sehun looks confused at them. I look away and eat. Sehun calls me. “Seohyun.” “What?” “I’m not lying. Chen really likes you.” “Shut the up he doesn’t. Right, Chen?” He doesn’t answer. What? Sehun pokes me. “Just believe me.” “No.” Krystal starts to join. “No one likes you, Sehun!” “Yourself is a no one!” Sehun responds. They get in a small, funny fight. My perfect time to leave. Before I leave, Yuri pokes me. “Don’t believe him. He thinks he’s funny, that little Chezch muggle.” I laugh. “I never believed him anyway.”

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon and I are home, studying for the exam week. Jasmine, an old friend, calls me. “So… you like a guy?” “Yea, but he needs help.” “Why?” “Because he’s an idiot. But wait. We’re idiots too. Maybe I’m the one who needs help?!” “You two need help. And time together. Wait what am I doing?! I’m shipping you. OMFG WHY. I’m supposed to bring you back to the good side!” “No one ships us so why the do you? Me? Time with him? Oh please. Yes, bring me back to the good side.” “But… I ship you guys… what no WHAT THE .” “I don’t even ship myself with that midget but ok. He ships me with Chen. I actually thought that I’d be shipped with Luhan. Sehun you fail. And I can’t believe he’s older than me. We don’t even hang out and when I hang out with guys, I hang out with Luhan. Because Sehun always go to the girls who are 10cm taller than him. So judging him with his ing babyface. I still remember when me and him scolded each other last year without knowing each other. And look now! We’re in the same class. I used to hate that guy!” “SEOHUN. PERFECT.” “He doesn’t even have abs.” “Girl, midgets don’t have abs. Wheee.” “His body is so ing small, he can’t even have abs. When I talk to him, he ignores me. Um well okay.” “Um well ok too bad!” “But when he talks, he ships. Loser. He had two times detention this week HAHA.” “Midgeeettt Sehhuuunnn.”

 

Thursday, 4th October 2012

It’s official: I DON’T understand guys anymore. A few days ago, Sehun flirted a bit with me. He was trying to be funny and Luhan only stared at me. LIKE WTF. But on the other side, it’s actually cute. It’s good that Hyoyeon didn’t see it. But after he stares at me, he ignores me when I talk to him. This is so tiring =_=” And Sehun, that son of a , didn’t want to do school chores with me. Of course. He went to the supermarket with Kai. I knew it. But he doesn’t have to think that I’ll do everything because I DIDN’T. And now Sehun ships me with Chen, while Jasmine ships me and Sehun. I don’t get anything anymore. I guess that… I shouldn’t ever fall in love.

 

Krystal’s POV

I throw my books diehard on the ground and start to freak out. “ SCHOOL!” I just CAN’T stand this anymore! I’m so tired of school! This exam week is gonna be a disaster. Just like my life. So I just go on Facebook, and see that Sunny liked Seohyun’s new selca. I start to think. I was always a to her. But why? I’m just realising this now. She’s actually very nice when she talks to her friends. She’s nice to Sunny, Yuri, Sehun, Luhan and way more people. Should I just forget this fight and start all over again? Because this is what she wants? Maybe this is what everyone wants? The mean Queen Krystal will leave. Say hello to the nice Queen Krystal! The nice Queen Krystal’s first job: add Seohyun on Facebook. I hope she’ll accept me. I wait two hours, and she accepts me! Back to studying.

 

The first exam day went really boring. Just making exams, and then leave. No fun at all. I’m hoping that the 2nd exam day will be a lot more fun.

 

It’s 10:45AM. Sunny and I sit next to each other. Yoona and Seohyun sit behind us. The nice Queen Krystal’s 2nd job: be friendly, talk and laugh with Seohyun and Yoona. The people who are talking are so annoying and boring, so Sunny and I turned around to talk to Seohyun and Yoona. “This is boring huh?” I ask. They nod. Sunny starts to laugh diehard. WOOOWWW SHE’S CRAZY HAHA. “What are you laughing about?!” “The woman is talking about Vincent’s life, which is pretty depressing HAHAHA.” Seohyun laughs. “Why?” “When he gets depressed, he cuts his left ear WHAHAHA.” I laugh diehard too. The woman gets mad at us. We don’t care. Seohyun doesn’t care too, only Yoona does. Ah c’mon. Seohyun gets the joke now and she starts being funny too. “Hey girls I get depressed!” “Let’s all cut our left ear together!” I scream. We all laugh like crazy. Yoona keeps quiet. Seems like Seohyun’s the only fun one of the two. The teacher walks to us and turns our head to the board. That’s when I saw those two guys looking at us. Sehun and Luhan. Sehun laughs at me. “Krystal you downie.” “Sehun you’re a downie youself!” Luhan smiles at funny Seohyun. Aww, how cutee. So after all, this was a nice class, even though Sunny and I get punishment from the teacher. “You disrespectful little punks!” “Well, sorry for having fun, ma’am.” We get detention after we made our exams for this day.

 

“You know, I don’t give a about detention.” Sunny shrugs. “Neither do I.” “We just had a good time, right?” “Yeah!” And then I get a WhatsApp message from that downie Oh Sehun.

 

Small Sehun: HAHAHA you got detention?

Me: Shut the up yes :(

Small Sehun: HAHAHA that’s what you deserve

Me: You ain’t know anything bout me downie

Small Sehun: I’m not a downie, downie

Me: I don’t wanna talk to you anymore :)

Small Sehun: No bff don’t go away :)

Author's note: my friends (the faces behind Sehun, Krystal and Sunny) have nothing against people who cut their left ears off, small Chezchs and downies. They respect them. They were just trying to be funny, and that can be rude humor sometimes. No drama pls. Oh and if you see that this chapter seems longer than the others, yes, it is :)