Between Friends and Enemies

OMG So Awkward

 

Seohyun’s POV

I think that Sehun clearly heard me. But he ignores me. Ok. Then no junk food for me. Too bad. Jerk. I don’t feel like they have fully accept me though. The only one who’s talking to me from that group is Sooyoung. But I decide to not think about it. Because it seems like everything’s gonna be alright from now on. At least, I hope.

 

The next day, we have the class’ dinner. Everyone’s freaking excited the whole day. And of course, I caught Luhan staring at me. Again. This is getting so funny. I won’t even look at him right now, because he ignores me like though. He’s pissing me off. I get so paranoid.

 

The day ends fast. Before I know it, it’s 5:30pm. Time for a dinner to attend!

 

Yoona and I are going to the class’ dinner together. The bell rings. It’s Yoona. I open the door. “Hey!” “Are you ready?” “Hell yeah!” We both get in the car and go to the city, to the Greek restaurant. I never ate Greek before, so I’m nervous. What if I vomit? I wonder if Luhan will come actually. Wait why do I hope for him? I can’t even answer that question. I just hope that he’ll come. The whole class, together. Since everything is gonna be alright, right? We get out the car and go to Amber, Sulli and Hyoyeon. Amber starts to laugh. “Do you guys know how long we’re standing here?!” “How long?” “30 minutes HAHA.” “Ouch.” “Sulli’s fault.” Sulli’s mouth goes wide open. “Who said that ‘we might be in a traffic jam’ huh?!” I start to laugh. Such exciting girls. The teacher comes to us. “How are my girls doing?” “We’re doing great.” “Good to hear that!” We see Krystal and her friends coming, laughing like crazy. Seems like the only thing they ing do is laughing. Only laughing. Wow no brains at all. I don’t even think they like me now but who cares, everyone think we’re friends now so no problems. Keep that. Not much later and everyone is here. Except Sehun and Luhan.

 

The teacher decides to not wait for those two anymore, so we go inside, since it’s getting cold. After 15 minutes, Sehun comes inside. The teacher doesn’t look happy. “You’re late.” “I know. Sorry.” He goes immediately to his friends, who ask: “Where’s Luhan?” “He won’t come, that son of a .” Oh, okay then. Why did I even care either? He’s right. That son of a . I see Sulli eating nothing. “Why aren’t you eating?” “This is gross.” “Have you ever eat it?” “No.” “Judging you,” Hyoyeon says. The only food that Sulli is eating are fries. She won’t even try the Greek food. “You know, this is actually pretty good.” Sulli shakes her head. Amber sighs. But Sulli’s also right. I’m not eating the vegetables. I try to give them to Suho, who immediately shakes head. “Aww, just take this as a present from me,” I say with a kawaii face. “No way, girl.” Feels nice to flirt with other guys tbh, since Sehun won’t care anyway.

 

Tuesday, 25th September 2012

When I think about how this month went… many things have happened. Many bad things though. As I thought, Krystal got me down. That . She embarassed me in front of the class, while using Baekhyun, who’s innocent in this drama scene (I wonder how he feels though, since no one cares about that). But the weird thing is, Sehun came to me to tell me what happened. Sehun. Wow. Never thought he’d actually come to me, without being a jerk. Seems like he has a… nice side…? That side that makes me get a crush on him. ARGH HE’S CONFUSING ME. And Luhan’s confusing me too -_______________-. A crush on 2 guys, is that even possible?! Anyway, he keeps staring at me. I caught him once already. HAHA. But then he ignores me, even when I ask him something. Not so haha. What did I ever do to him? Is he getting annoyed of me, or is he shy to talk to me? Haha, the 2nd one is funny. Sooo funny. Who the would ever like me? God. Tell me. No one. I know. I think he just hates me and likes to get me paranoid. And why do I even worry about him? He clearly doesn’t worry about me. In fact, no one does. It’s all an act.

 

Krystal’s POV

I’m such a great actress. Ahh I love myself. With that thought all the time, I come to school. “Hey girls!” I wave to my girls. They wave back. Yuri pokes me. “Yah. What do we do now? Are we now actually friends with Seo?” “If you want to. But I won’t be friends with her. I’ll act like an actress has never acted before.” “That’s mean,” Victoria says. “That’s not mean. You guys can go be friends with her, but I can’t stand her.” “Is that because she gets near Sehun?” Wow Victoria, stop. “One: she doesn’t get near Sehun.” “And two?” Two: she gets me jealous, yes. But is this the right time to tell them this? “And two…” Taeyeon pats my back. “Let’s stop talking about my cousin, girls. C’mon. Let’s go to class.” Oh right, Seohyun’s the cousin of Tiffany and Taeyeon. , I totally forgot about that. Krys, you’re getting dumb lately.

 

I see Sehun walking. I’m scared to go to him, because that moment…

 

Flashback

Finally, Sehun gives me my damn BlackBerry back. “What’s your problem?!” “NO WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?!” I haven’t seen him this mad before. “Uhm…” “KRYSTAL!” “Yeah what.” “You better delete all these pictures. Especially this one.” He shows me the picture of Seohyun and Baekhyun, photoshopped by me. “I like that pic.” “ delete it.” “Why should I?” “Don’t be so bossy.” “You better delete this OR we won’t be friends anymore. Your. Choice.” “Sehun-ah I’m sorry. But it’s too late. Forgive me.” “Too late? Then no friends anymore. Bye.”