Hidden Secrets and Feelings

OMG So Awkward

 

Sehun’s POV

I actually heard what Seohyun said and I’m surprised as . This is such great news. But I can’t tell Luhan about this. Because he needs to do this by himself. I’m not responsible for anything. I don’t wanna be mean, I just don’t think it’s right. And besides, if I tell him now, I probably will ruin all the fun. This is all too funny right now. Seohyun and Yoona stand on the stage. The distance between Luhan and Seohyun are 4 meters. I’m trying to hold my laughter in.

 

After this whole pointless presentation thing, we’re all going to the empty canteen. Where’s that kid? HAHAHAH. I can’t find that little kid named Luhan. There are so many people here. Wait a minute. Is that him? Of course, he and his dad are near Seohyun and her family. This can’t get even funnier. Seohyun really knows what she’s doing.

 

My mom calls me. “Sehun, let’s sit here.” “But, mom.” “Let’s go.” She’s taking me to the other side of the canteen. Now I can’t watch them anymore. . Oh wait, I can still see them. Distance: 13 meters. Seohyun’s family sit next to Yoona’s family. Luhan, his dad and Tao don’t know where to sit. I can clearly see that there are two seats in the front row and one seat next to Seohyun. They should know where to sit. I try to find out what they’re saying. I guess Luhan says “Dad, just sit there with Tao. I’ll sit here.” So he goes sitting next to Seohyun. OH MY GOD. I’m laughing hard without realizing my brother hears it. “Should I bring you to a mental hospital or…?” “Shut the up.” “Why are you laughing like a horse?” “Because I can.” “Okay.”

 

This whole thing is finally over at 10PM. I’m tired as . Just when I got home, my iPhone beeps.

 

Luhan: I tried to attend all hours and I thought that that would be no problem. But now I feel like a half-dead person

Me: What do you mean?

Luhan: Like a zombie

Me: So what are you gonna do now?

Luhan: I’ll go back to 3 hours. Srry

Me: No it’s okay. I understand

Luhan: Fml

Me: Trust me. Your life isn’t that bad

Luhan: How do you know?

Me: You’ll see

 

I can’t imagine how bad he must been feeling all these months. But everytime I see him with friends, he seems so happy. Like nothing bad has ever happened. I hope Seohyun can change his life. He deserves it.

 

Luhan’s POV

It’s 3AM. I’ve been lying in my bed, figuring out what to do for 5 hours now. I can’t stop thinking about that damn girl. Did she really had to stand right in front of me and then next to me? Because of her, I can’t sleep now. All I can think of at the moment is Seohyun’s laugh. Damn it. I wanna SLEEP. Tomorrow is so going to be a hard day to stay awake.

 

Today at school was a hard day. I almost fell asleep in class. I’m home for two hours now, it’s 1PM. Suddenly Sehun calls me. I’m not in the mood to talk to anyone right now, but I won’t ignore him, because I’m that nice. “I’m just about to go to sleep. What’s up?” “Oh, nothing. We just had biology class.” “So… what are you trying to say?” “We were sitting all together and were talking about… cancer.” “Sehun, I told you that I’m over it. I was 3-years old when I had it and now I’m over it. This is not a sensitive subject.” “Not for you. And it wasn’t only about that disease.” “Keep this short, please. Do me a favor.” “Yeah, the lunch break is almost ending. Anyway… have you ever seen a very sensitive Seohyun?” “No…” “She almost cried that hour.” What? “I don’t believe you.” “I swear. She did. It was pretty sad. She talked about her dead grandpa.” Poor girl. “Oh. I’m so sorry for her.” “You should make her laugh or something next week, whatever.” “Okay, sure. Why not.” In the end, I didn’t fall asleep today. Again.

 

28. Her full name

29. Her sarcasm

30. Apparentely, she doesn’t have a perfect life too

 

I told dad to change my schedule back to three hours a day again. Today, I attend P.E and Korean class. It’s so great that I can sleep till 10AM today. After two days without decent sleep, this was exactly what I need. It’s almost 12AM when I arrive at school. I’m standing outside waiting for Kyungsoo and I see Seohyun walking to her locker inside. She has a smile on. Like nothing ever happened last Friday. And that’s why I still like her.

 

After P.E class, it’s the cosiest hour of the day: Korean class. Seohyun is tired of P.E class. But after saying “OLAAAA” to me, she’s all hyper again. I’m laughing. “Did you read your book?” “Unfortunately, I did. Oh man, I hate reading. This book was so boring to read.” “Don’t tell the teachter this, but umm… I didn’t even read my book. Teacher’s gonna be so pissed.” “Who cares? It’s just the teacher. You know what I’d say about this?” “What?” “YOLO.” I should’ve see this coming. Of course. Typical Seohyun. Hahaha. “I thought so.” Seohyun looks at her iPhone and sighs. “.” “What’s wrong?” “Economy exam is Wednesday.” I laugh. “You have the answers, right?” “Yeah. Teacher’s so stupid to give all those answers of the exam in class.” I laugh again. “I know right.” I tried to make her laugh. Instead, SHE’S making ME laugh. Ahahah. The teacher interrupts us rudely. “Seohyun, stop talking to those guys behind you.”

 

Author's note: I'm planning to tell the guy I like that I like him. His answer will be the ending of this story. I hope that the end will be good. Wish me luck!