Shy

OMG So Awkward

 

Sehun’s POV

I’m at my locker when Seohyun arrives. “Sehun.” “What’s up?” “You haven’t been at work for two weeks now. You better come this Friday.” . I totally forgot about that. Sorry, Seohyun. “I totally forgot about that. Sorry.” “Show up next time then.” And she leaves, just when Luhan comes. “Hey.” He only smiles at her. “What were you talking about?” “Nothing. Just our work.” “Lucky .” “You should talk to her. I mean it.” “I’m trying!” “You’re only here for three hours a day, have fun YOLO!”

 

It’s Friday already. We’re going home. I see Seohyun. “Hey.” “Hey.” “Are you going to work too now?” “Yeah.” “Okay good, we go together.”

 

I’m waiting at her getting her bike. Together we go to the church. “So… what’s up?” “Nothing much. You?” “Same. I actually have detention today.” “Oh really?” “Yup. But I’m not coming.” “Badass.” “Yolo.” Seohyun isn’t like before anymore. She used to laugh at anything I say. Now she won’t give a anymore. She’s still nice and all, but yeah… It’s all good. I hope she’ll focus more on Luhan now because they’re so cute together. Two shorties. They’re both 158cm, what a coincidence.

 

We arrive at church. Some man waves at me. “So you’re Oh Sehun.” “Yeah. I’m Sehun. Hey, sir.” “Seohyun told things about you already.” She did? I look at her. She shrugs. Then we just get work to do. It was boring. Working is boring.

 

I decide to go the Apple store after work. But I don’t know where it is, so I ask Seohyun. “Where’s the Apple store here?” “You just have to walk into that crowd over there, and look left and right. Somewhere there should be the Apple store, I guess.” Look left and right. Most simple explaination ever, Seohyun. She goes left and I go right. Time to WhatsApp Luhan.

 

Me: Work isn’t interesting at all. I’m not that lucky

Luhan: Yes you are

Me: She isn’t that interesting after school. She was uninterested all the time

Luhan: You better keep talking to her

Me: You should. Why should I? I rather talk to Krystal

Luhan: You don’t know how hard it is to me

Me: Nope. I don’t :p

Luhan: -,-

 

November turns out to be a boring month. Nothing happens. The time goes by, and it’s the 27th already. I see that Luhan is finally taking the effort to talk to his little secret crush. While she’s stuck at English class, he does nothing. “Sit next to her and help her.” I whisper while chuckling. And he does it. YES.

 

Luhan’s POV

Sehun forced me to sit next to Seohyun, to help her. She’s happy to see me. “Hey!” “Is everything alright here?” “No, not at all. I’m stuck.” She pouts. Stop. You’re too cute. “Do you already have a subject?” “Lol no.” Her friends start to want help from me too. Amber doesn’t get a of English. “Luhan, what do we have to do actually?!” “Make a presentation.” “About what?” “I don’t know. Something you like. A sport or something.” Seohyun laughs. “A sport? How funny. I never sport.” “Do it about Indonesia!” “Omg yes! Good idea! Thanks, Luhan!” Oh, Seohyun, it’s nothing.

 

I already had a great time at English class, as it could get better: economy class is gonna surprise me too. The teacher has a surprise for us. “Since this class needs to be more quiet, I settled up who’s going to sit next to who for the coming semester.” I sit next to Xiumin. And behind me, there’s Seohyun. I have a plan. I put my bag behind my chair, so that if I need something from my bag, I can look at her. The teacher allows us to listen to music. Ahh , my headphone’s in my bag. I know what to do now…! I turn my back and see Seohyun with her headphone. I wonder what song she’s listening to. Probably Justin Bieber. Don’t stare too long, it’s starting to get awkward. I grab my headphone and turn immediately around. Seohyun saw me. .

 

13. I can stare at her forever.

14. She sees me as friend.

15. She’s nicer to me than to any other guy I know.

 

It seems like the teachers have a full plan in their mind, called ‘Put Seohyun and Luhan Together Every Time’. I swear, it happens almost at every class now. Now it happens at Korean class too. But I wasn’t at Korean class this day. So how do I know? Sehun.

 

Oh Sehun: Lol we sit in front of Seohyun from now on at Korean class

Me: It happens all the time, huh?

Oh Sehun: God is on your side, bro. It’s reality. Be happy ;)

Me: Oh you don’t know how happy I am now

Oh Sehun: So you know what to do now

Me: What should I do now?

Oh Sehun: head you know what to do now. Just confess already gdi

Me: I can’t

Oh Sehun: Why not?

Me: Why can’t you confess to Krystal then?

Oh Sehun: Oh

Me: Touché

Oh Sehun: Change topic

Me : Sure

Oh Sehun : It’s almost your bday !

Me: 11 more days!

Oh Sehun: Woohoo!