What a Surprise

OMG So Awkward

 

Seohyun’s POV

-11th December- Me: “His birthday is today (:” Jasmine: “Anything special that you did for him? OUO” Me: “Well I just found this out this morning at school so I didn’t have the time to do smth for him. The only thing I could do was shaking his hand and say ‘happy birthday’ to him. His hand is damn warm I tell you.” Jasmine: “OMG YOU HELD HIS HAND OMF.” Me: “For 2 secs lol I only shook hands with him OMFG YEAH.” Jasmine: “SEOHAN. SEOHAN EVERYWHERE. It’s like a Seohan paradise.” Me: “Wow what the hell dude lmao.” Jasmine: “Yes.” Me: “Everyone says that I’m cute LOL.” Jasmine: “WOW. It was like… just months ago when they used to bully you… But wow that’s actually a good thing ok.” Me: “He calls me ‘chill’. Chill. I am chill. Nice one, Goat.” Jasmine: “That’s pretty… weird.” Me: “He’s weird since 1997. Deal with it lol. No srsly he’s weird.” Jasmine: “I know how you feel.” Me: “I can’t believe that that little boy is 8 months older than me. 1997. I just can’t.” Jasmine: “I still know how you feel U_U”

-31st December- Me: “Me: ‘I know who I’m gonna stalk in 2013.’ Yoona: ‘Who??’ Me: ‘First promise that you won’t tell anyone this. Cus I like this person.’ Yoona: ‘Okay (: Promise.’ Me: ‘Well… it’s Luhan ok.’ Yoona: ‘Luhan?? From our class? You know, that’s actually quite cute tbqh.’ Me: ‘Oh rly?’ Yoona: ‘You two fit each other.’ THIS MADE MY DAY. HAPPY NEW YEAR.” Jasmine: “We have another lame shipper!!! Yaaay!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!” Me: “This is how 2012 ends omg *dead*” Jasmine: “Uwaah so happy for you <3 <3” Me: “I had yesterday a bad dream. I dreamt bout him liking another girl wtf B| And I saw his fb. Awkward in there.”

 

This semester is going to be so great, I’m so sure of that. I mean, a whole semester geography class with Luhan. I don’t know how to ing react on this. This is going to be so funny…

 

Yoona and I sit next to each other in the canteen. I begin to speak. “So… how’s your team at geography class?” “I think it’s nice with Hyoyeon and Sehun.” “Hold on. Sehun?” I laugh. “He actually does something in class.” “Isn’t that a miracle!” LOL. I realize that we have an important event with the class and our parents this evening. I totally forgot about that. “.” “What’s wrong?” “I totally forgot about that important event this evening. We’re still not ready, remember?” “Oh yeah, ty.”

 

@Joohyun_KSeo: So… about that event with the class this evening… It’s till 9:30PM omg I think Imma fall asleep there

@KxmTaeyeon: @Joohyun_KSeo haha me too x

@Joohyun_KSeo: @KxmTaeyeon yay, a cousin to fall asleep with (: x

 

My cousins, Yoona, our parents and I arrive back together at school at 8:50PM.

 

Our parents have to stay in the canteen and we go upstairs, to the classroom. I sit in front of Hyoyeon, Sulli and Amber. “I’m actually nervous,” Hyoyeon says. I pat her head and smile. “It’s just our parents. You don’t have to be nervous.” “I know. But I am nervous.” “Okay then…” The parents appear. Mom goes to sit next to me. Of course, as expected. One word: WHY. Lol. And then I suddenly see him. I never thought that he’d be here too, because he didn’t participate in this with us.

 

Flashback

I’m sitting next to him. He got Beats by dr. Dre on. It’s so cool. Now he got swag. “What do you guys have to do inside there?” “We have to make a presentation for next month.” “For our parents, right?” I nod. “Yup. Are you in?” He shakes his head. “Nope.”

 

Luhan sits on the front row, the first one on the left side. I poke Yoona. “Psst… he’s here.” “Who?” Who do you think?! “Luhan’s here.” Oops, I don’t hope that I said that too loud, because Sehun sits in front of me. Yoona laughs. “Hey… remember when I said that I wanted to stand on the right side of the board on stage?” “Yes.” “Forget that. Imma stand on the LEFT side of the board.” “I thought so.” Seohyun shoots and she scores! After minutes of waiting and trying to not fall asleep, it’s our turn to present. NOW I’m nervous.

 

Thursday, 10th January 2013

School has started again and it has started gooooood! I have so much fun in class with those 2 little kids Luhan and Sehun hahahaha. I’m secretely proud of Luhan. I can see that he tries to attend almost all hours at school and that’s impressive. And it can all get better: I’m in his team at geography class. Together with quiet Kyungsoo. Luhan tries to be the most mature of us 3. “Because I’m the oldest here, Imma be the group leader! *big smile*” That big smile back this morning was TOO CUTE. This is one of the reasons why I still like him, for 3 months now. Because of his funny and cute moments, like those at Korean class and geography class this week. And I can go on with my list of ‘Luhan’s funny and cute moments’. Okay, Seohyun, you need to stop NOW. You’re starting to sound EW. Okay I’m talking to myself. No. Okay. I’ll stop. I’m so sleepy rn omg. Taeyeon and I are planning to fall asleep anytime, because our eyes are that weak lol. OH YEAH. I found out that Luhan went to my fb hahaha. He saw my full name and he loves it. When he’s in a fun mood, he comes to me and calls me. “Joohyun K. Seo!” Aha, I see.