Impressive Little Kid

OMG So Awkward

 

Sehun’s POV

The holidays are over, it’s 7th January, first day of school. I don’t wanna go to school. Just no. I get out of the schoolbus and see Krystal walking outside with her bike. It’s weird to see her again after two weeks. I don’t know what to do now. Ahahah I act just like Luhan right now. Just walk into class and don’t do anything. If Krystal really cares, she’d come to me. Yeah, this is how Sehun acts like. Swag.

 

We’re at Korean class. Luhan sits on my seat. “Get off, dude. That’s my seat.” “No, you better get off.” Then Seohyun appears and sits right in front of him. HAHAHAHA. “Okay then, little kid.” “You’re little yourself.” Seohyun laughs. “You guys are funny.” This hour on the first day of school turns out to be very fun with Luhan and Seohyun. Even though Yoona sat next to her, she didn’t talk. Not even one word. So Luhan and I just had fun with Seohyun, the fun one. The teacher got almost mad at us for talking loud in class. Lol like we care. Seohyun’s best friend does. Sorry I just can’t stand brave kids. Because I belong to them yolo niggas.

 

The first three hours of school has passed by. We’re sitting in the canteen and look weird at Luhan. He’s still here and we’re confused because normally, he’d already leave school now at this time. “Shouldn’t you go home now?” “Nope.” “Aren’t you tired?” “Nope. I’m attending almost all school hours now. I leave when you guys go to P.E class.” “Wow impressive!” He laughs. This is impressive indeed.

 

Time passes by, we need to go to the building where we have P.E class. Luhan’s about to go home. “Wait, stop.” He turns around. “What’s up?” “I just gotta say that I’m proud of you.” “Why?” “Because you’ve been at school for almost the whole day. The last time you did that was back in August.” “Haha I know right.” “So I’m proud of you, bro.” “Thanks.” And so he goes home.

 

But he isn’t here the next day at the first hour. Oh yeah, he said “almost all school hours”, apparentely not this hour. The teacher has set up a whole project for this semester. “This semester, you’re going to work on a project about China.” “Why China?” “Because I said so and I’m your teacher and I’m gonna set up the groups for this project.” I’m dissapointed, she’s going to put me in an awful group because she doesn’t like me at all. The girls in front of me are trying to figure out how those groups will be. I can hear Amber talking. “What if she takes every person who’s sitting on the left seat and put them together?” I laugh. “Then I have to be with Seohyun LOL no.” “Aww Sehun you’re so nice to me.” No seriously I want you with Luhan, not with me. “You’re welcome bud.” “I didn’t even say ‘thanks’ what are you talking about.” “We see what’ll happen Thursday, right?” “Exactly.”

 

Luhan’s POV

I get home after the second day of school. Dad is really happy to see me. “Let me just say to you that I’m so proud of you.” “Thanks, dad. That means a lot.” “How long are you trying to do this?” “For so long as I can.” “And what’s the reason actually?” Reason 1: I’m sick of being at home 24/7 and I wanna have fun with friends, now that it’s still possible. Reason 2: Before this schoolyear ends, I need to get to know Seohyun better, because we won’t be in the same grade next year and then it’s… over, I guess. Sigh. But what will I tell dad? Yup, reason one. “I’m sick of being at home 24/7 and I wanna have fun with friends, now that it’s still possible. Because you and I both know what will happen next year.”

 

Seohyun sits like two meters away from me in English class, normally, but now… she isn’t even in class. Yoona sits on her usual seat, but Sunny sits next to her. “Sunny, that’s not your seat.” “I know. I actually sit next to Krystal but she’s with Seohyun, making the exam from two weeks ago. And the teacher said that I have to sit here.” Dissapointment. But wait a minute, I wonder if those two are friends now. From what I could remember, Krystal and Seohyun don’t like each other. Are they friends now?

 

Not much later, they both appear, laughing. Yup, they’re friends. I see that Seohyun looks surprised. “Where do I have to sit now? Oh, I see it. There. Alone.” I can see the anger in her face. She hates sitting alone, so do I. I want to sit next to her, but I know I can’t. I sit next to Sehun. And it’ll also be awkward how to explain to others if I sit next to her right now.

 

25. She’s one of the reasons why I take almost all school hours now

26. I know she makes lots of mistakes, that makes her human

27. Should I just go sit next to her once without awkwardness?

 

The next day, we have geography class. This time, with me. The teacher opens the door and shows us what she wrote on the board. ‘… Group 4: Do Kyungsoo, Seo Joohyun and Lu Han…’ THANK YOU. THANK GOD. THANK EVERYONE. THANK EVERYTHING. YES. Seohyun’s happy to see that too. “Well, this is nice!” We sit all together. Kyungsoo’s a bit quiet because he doesn’t know how to act when he’s around a girl. I know well how to act when I’m around a girl, just not this girl. I see Sehun laughing at me. We need to know what subject about China we’re going to choose. But first, I’m gonna write our names on the project book. Seohyun asks: “Oh, so you’re the group leader here?” “Yup!” “Why.” “Because… I am the oldest here! I’m the only one who’s fifteen here! Jealous?” “No.” “Wait a minute, are you seriously fourteen?” “Yeah.” She laughs. “Okay… member 1: Lu Han. Member 2: Do Kyungsoo. Member 3: Joohyun…” I look at her. She looks confused at me. “What?” “What’s your last name?” “It’s there on the board.” “No, I saw another last name on your Facebook. An Indonesian one.” She smiles at me.