Love, Love Vacations

OMG So Awkward

 

-         January – Seohyun’s POV

-5th December- Me: “I only sat next to him. Don’t rush things. Wait maybe I am rushing things .” Jasmine: “RUSH THINGS.” Me: “He needs to sit next to me for more times cus it was so cosy at English class with him. That was so fun.” Jasmine: “SEE. That feeling EXACTLY.” Me: “I wonder if he ships us too. Ahahahah even tho he gets more comfortable with me now, he’s still shy as to say ‘hi’ first gdi.” Jasmine: “Well at least he talks to you more. AT LEAST.” Me: “Yeah, that’s true. At least he doesn’t ignore me like last week -_-” Jasmine: “OMG still happy about every ing thing that has happened with this ship <3” Me: “I was so awkward an hour ago .” Jasmine: “What happened O.O” Me: “I don’t wanna talk bout it ok so embarassing.” Jasmine: “TELL ME TELL ME TELL MEEEE.” Me: “I had my English presentation o.o” Jasmine: “And…?” Me: “I prepared myself for only 10% for this and yeah I hate presentations. And I also got him mad but I don’t wanna talk bout it.”

-7th December- Me: “So, at 9AM, he came to school. He stood outside the classroom. I saw him walking there and he saw me too and we wave to eachother. I asked the teacher if I could go to the toilet. So I went outside the classroom. He: ‘Where you going?’ Me: ‘To the toilet lol.’ He: ‘Oh.’ Then I went back, seeing him again. He: ‘What are you guys doing inside?’ Me: ‘Making a presentation. Will you participate?’ He: ‘Nope.’ Me: ‘Okay.’ At 10AM, we had a test. He stared all the time and we both laughed at Sehun cus reasons. Sehun got him back by throwing snow at him. I went to our job with him and that was fun. Yay I’m friends with both of them.” Jasmine: “OMG <3” Me: “IKR <3 This is great right right yes merry Christmas.” Jasmine: “YES HOHOHO.”

 

These two weeks flew by so fast. Just when I’ve found out that I actually belong here, we have to leave already. I lock myself in my room. No one can get inside now. I feel so bad. So bad. This didn’t go as I planned to be honest. Not that it wasn’t fun. IT WAS AMAZING. Best holidays ever! It’s just… I wasted half my vacation on missing and thinking about Luhan. If I just forgot him these two weeks, everything would be 100 times better. you. Give me one more week in Indonesia. I need more fun, without him in my head. Please. Taeyeon stands in front of the door. “Seo, we need to go now. Open the door.” “Nope.” “Do you wanna talk about it?” “Will that make me feel better?” “I hope so.” Oh yeah, they know about me and Luhan. I just told them a few days ago. I let her in. “So…” “I know that you feel like you messed up this whole , but you can’t go back. It’s unfair, I know, but life goes on. You see him next week again.” “What if I say that I DON’T wanna see him next week?” “What? Why?” “He doesn’t know it, but he ruined half my vacation.” “It’s not his fault. You were the one that could only think about that guy. Just leave it. New year, new chances. Go for it.” “I’d go for some sleep right now.”

 

I grab my bags, leave the house, and try not to cry in front of the family.

 

Our airplane landed unexpectedly on Makassar. Mom is confused. “Wait a minute, we shouldn’t be here.” Then the pilot speaks. “Something has happened here in the airplane. Don’t worry, it’s not something big. That’s why we’re landing here in Makassar and you guys can take another plane that goes to Singapore. You can all go to gate E3. The plane leaves in fifteen minutes.” Are you ing kidding me? It takes fifteen minutes to get out of this airplane. Great. ‘Unpatient Dad’ can come any minute.

 

We made it on time on the new airplane. I’m pissed off as . Yes, because of ‘Unpatient Dad’. I sit next to Taeyeon. “Y’know, I had such a weird dream a few days ago.” “What was it about?” “In that dream, Luhan said that he’d confess to the girl he likes at 4PM. And guess what, it wasn’t me.” “Seohyun, that’s a nightmare.” She understands me. “I know right.” “Get over it.” “Yeah, I should.” “Here, listen to One Direction.” She gives me her headphones.

 

A day later, we arrive in Seoul. Dad is damn happy. Jerk. “We’re home, guys!” Home? My . “Oh look, there’s a plane going to Indonesia in two hours. I think I’ll take that. See ya, bye.” And suddenly, I see Amber. I send her message, because she doesn’t hear me.

 

Me: Hey, I see you in the airport rn. What a coincidence (;

 

Thursday, 3rd January 2013

I realized, how much I miss that goat. I know that you can’t be mine, but I’m already yours, boy. While my cousin likes someone who LIKES HER ING BACK. Why can’t I be as lucky as she is? Gfdi okay ugh. Just had the WORST NIGHTMARE EVER. Crying atm. Srsly, my dream on the 30th was about Luhan liking one of my closest friends. That ruined my entire day, and then I cried. Ouch. And a few hours later, Sehun annouced that they’d hang out. But whatever, a day later… Last day of the year. 2012, I’ve loved you. K bye! The 2nd part of 2012 was great, the 1st part was just meh. How to end the year the best? With a fabulous party! This is the BEST new year party I’ve ever had!!! But fun comes, and fun goes. And here we go again, a damn airplane ride. Well . . There comes the stomach pain. Deadly tired and I think Imma go vomit soon. Fml… yeah. I remember when Luhan got mad at me last month. He: ‘Teacher’s gone, let’s get some food!’ Me: ‘What he says!’ He: ‘”he” has a name.’ Me: *sees teacher and panics* *accidentely says teacher’s name instead of his* OMG So Awkward.

 

Author's note: yo loves, I added a "personal message" on my profile and changed my profile pic. Just some unnecessary things to know. Keep reading, I'd appreciate that. Oh yeah, this is the interesting month I told you guys about. Stay tuned! x