Bullies

OMG So Awkward

 

Sehun’s POV

I decide to tell Seohyun about all these bull that’s happening right now. I actually wanted to avoid her, but she deserves to know about this. I’m not that kind of jerk anymore. But before I get to Seohyun, Luhan stands in front of me. “What’s going on here exactly? I don’t get a anymore.” Does this have anything to do with you then? Oh yeah. Seohyun. Right. “You don’t have to worry about this.” “Bull, Sehun. I wanna know.” “Can you step aside? I wanna go to Seohyun.” “Seohyun? Why?” “Because I can.” He doesn’t know what to think.

 

I go back to the art class and see that girl sitting with Yoona, Amber, Sulli and Hyoyeon. My image isn’t great to those girls. They hate me. But I don’t care. I want only Seohyun. “Seohyun.” She looks at me. “Yeah. What?” “I wanna talk to you.” Amber, Sulli and Hyoyeon already know about this. The whole class does now. Seohyun looks confused. “What, why?” “I think the girls in front of you already know what this is about.” Those girls sigh. “What’s it about?” I show her all the pictures Krystal made. She doesn’t seem to even care. Excuse me? You get bullied and burned down by that and you don’t even care? Most girls would cry and go to their teachers. But you only say ‘Ok.’ And then you look away?! Or you’re strong, or you’re dumb. Since her answer doesn’t make me feel like I did something right, I just leave. When I turn back, I see Luhan. His face says ‘You’ve betrayed me.’ I think that he thinks that I want to steal her away from him, which I absolutely don’t want to…?!

 

Luhan’s POV

I’m finally home. Thank God that this day is finally over. I’m confused as . I feel so heartbroken. I knew I shouldn’t come to school today. Should I just forget Seohyun? She makes me confused, feeling weird and paranoid. Because I never really liked a girl before. She’s insecure and she makes me insecure too. I put my science textbook in front of me. The paper of a week ago is in it. I actually laugh a bit.

 

4. She makes me confused.

5. I feel the need to protect her from bullies.

6. I should be the one who she thinks about everyday tbh.

 

The next days aren’t very interesting. Just school for 3 hours, ignoring Seohyun, Sehun and Krystal, then go home. I feel kinda bad for ignoring my bestfriend and Seohyun though. But what should I do then? Talking to them is awkward right now. I don’t know what to do. I was also sick at home for a week, just because I didn’t want to go to school. I was ‘school sick’ and ‘love sick’.

 

“Luhan.” I recognize that voice. Oh Sehun. “You’ve been ignoring me for days now. What the what’s wrong?” I shake my head. “Nothing. I just need time for myself.” “Yeah right. Is ten days not enough already? You ignored me for ten days.” Sorry. “I thought we were bestfriends.” “We are. I’m sorry.” “Is it because of that girl?” That hurts. “No. I don’t even like her.” That hurts even more. “Oh really? She’s wondering why you keep ignoring her. She thought she was your friend.” Really? “Okay.” “Look, I don’t even like her. She’s not even my type. She’s too quiet. Don’t you see that I’m chasing after Krystal? I wanted to avoid her, but I can’t erase her. You better go to the class’ diner tomorrow. I wanna see you there. Alright?” I nod. “Okay.” I won’t come. Just saying. We decided to sit with Krystal and her friends because Sehun won’t let me go.

 

I keep looking at Seohyun, who’s a few meters away from me. Krystal and some of her friends walk to her. I keep looking because I want to know why. And I hear everything they say too. Krystal looks down. “Seohyun-ah.” “Oh. Hi Krystal and Yuri.” “Yuri you say it.” “Why me?!” “Just please.” Yuri sighs. “Seohyun-ah, we’re sorry.” “Okay. And now?” “You know, I actually like you. But it was Krystal who told us to hate you. And she regrets that. I, and the other girls, actually want you as friend. We would make a good team together. If you want to, of course.” I see Seohyun thinking. Her trust is gone. I can see that. Krystal starts to talk. “Come sit with us if you guys want. We have food and we want to share it with you guys!” Seohyun’s friends are looking at her, waiting what her answer will be. She nods. “Okay then. Let’s go, girls.” They all come here. Seohyun won’t look at me, because she knows that I ignored her for the past days. She won’t look at Sehun either. She hates me now. I’m sure. . “Who wants some junk food?” Sehun asks. “I want some,” Seohyun responses. But Sehun won’t do anything. And I just sit here.

Author's note: If you or someone else gets bullied, DON'T SIT THERE AND DO NOTHING. Stand up against the bullies! Help yourself or that person and always stay strong! Everything will be alright, don't let them burn you down ^^ x.