I Just Wanna Have Fun

OMG So Awkward

 

Seohyun’s POV

-12th November- Me: “You can guess who’s sitting in front of me at economy class from now on.” Jasmine: “OH MY GOOOOSSSHHH SEOHAN.” Me: “So I get to stare at his back. His bag is behind him. He needs to get something like his iPhone. He looks behind to grab it. And then stare at me cus I’m here. OH.” Jasmine: “Oh my gosh I cannot explain my feelings for this ship. NOT AT ALL.” Me: “Now I get even more paranoid.” Jasmine: “I can actually imagine the Seohan stare.” Me: “The… Seohan stare. Ok. The paranoid stare.” Jasmine: “Omg what do you do when he stares?” Me: “Stare back for a few secs and then look away cus awkward.”

-23rd November- Me: “Everything’s surprising now with my life tbh.” Jasmine: “So what about my ship.” Me: “That ship is ing hilarious now aka the big stare game.” Jasmine: “OMG TELL ME MORE.” Me: “We were waiting to leave the classroom. I went to my friends, grabbed my iPhone to check my e-mail. And he stood right in front of me. Staring.” Jasmine: “What the actual . That is both weird and romantic. But more on weird.” Me: “It’s ing weird now. I catch him staring at me everyday now. And he ignores me. He talks to everyone, except to me.” Jasmine: “Okay this is getting all too ing confusing. Wtf.” Me: “Or he’s just too shy to talk to me. I’m confused that someone is shy to talk to me, but likes to stare at me and continues even tho I already caught the person.” Jasmine: “Exactly. Why.” Me: “Why does someone like me and I have to like the person back but it’s all complicated. He’s being freaking adorable omfg do you know that his eyes are nice?” Jasmine: “You never told me what color his eyes are.” Me: “Blue. Lol c:” Jasmine: “I can actually imagine everything now.”

 

The next day after Luhan’s birthday, it’s Yuri’s birthday. She just turned 14. I texted her “Happy birthday Yuri! <3” already an hour ago. Just when I’m about to go to her, Jessica appears. Jessica. Here comes the girl who thinks I forgot 8th grade. I can’t trust her anymore. Be careful for her. “Hey Seohyun!” “Hi Jess.” “I see that you’ve got an iPhone, like me.” That’s old news. “Cool.” “What’s your number? I’m gonna send you sweet photos on WhatsApp.” I give her my number, because, why not. She sends me photos of baby’s. Why? “So… how’s life?” “Life’s been so much better than before.” Because you and that aren’t in my life anymore. Realize that. “Oh really? Nice class?” “Best class ever. No es anymore.” You. Then the evil appears. But lucky me, my class appears too and they’re hyper as like always. Saved by the class. The two es hug each other. Time for me to go. “Your class is hyper, wow.” “Which is incredible great!” There’s Yuri. I walk away from Jessica. Bye. I hug Yuri. “Happy birthday sweetheart! Finally fourteen!” “Let’s go to class, Seo.” “Good idea!” The class and I leave, while Jessica is still sitting there. I don’t look back or say “bye”. Just being happy with Yuri and the class, pretending like the conversation with Jessica has never happened.

 

Two days later, we get bad news from our teacher. “Since we can’t pay the tickets to Germany, we stay in this country next week Monday.” The class doesn’t react happy. “Awh no !” This is really bad… “But, don’t be too sad! We’re going to Gangnam!” Then the whole class start to laugh, especially Krystal. “O M G guys do you know what this will mean?!” We all start to sing. “OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!!” I’m laughing so hard right now. This gonna be fun! I look at Luhan. The poor kid can’t laugh with us because he won’t join us. And there’s nothing I can do about it, unfortunately… I won’t be too happy this day, showing that I know what he feels.

 

This was the longest weekend ever so far. Taeyeon, Tiffany and I are so excited, we just keep talking about shopping and more shopping. We’re also downloading incredibely many songs for the bus trip. Tiffany shows me her new playlist. “You gotta download these songs, they’re amazing!” So I do what she says, because they’re amazing indeed.

 

Now we’re at the supermarket, buying some junkfood for the bus trip. Taeyeon grabs whatever she sees. “We gotta need this, and this, and this, and this…” Tiffany can’t stand it anymore. “Yeon, stop. Please.” I laugh. I’m so excited! SOO EXCITEEEEEED!!! Even though the little kid won’t join us, I won’t let this ruin everything. This will be so much fun with the girls!

 

Saturday, 15th December 2012

I’m so glad that Sehun and I finally finished our job. Seriously, I was starting to get damn sick of it. I hate working. It ruins my life. But it was also cosy with Sehun though. We laughed together while waiting for his dad to give me a lift to my mom. His dad is really tall :O Compared to Sehun the muggle. And I CAN’T BELIEVE IT SNOWED! The snow is gone now but there were snowflakes a few days ago!! Yeon, Tiff and I were incredibely surprised so we went outside (: Oh yeah, Luhan’s birthday was a few days ago. It’s a surprise that he’s 8 months older than me. I did not see that coming. So I asked him: “Are you 15?” He nodded. Wow. 15 already. You wouldn’t guess that with his tiny kid body. So we just shaked hands, and he looked so cute back then. That sweet smile made me ing shake my damn body. But when I thought everything is going great, she appears again. Jessica. Ew. This really had to happen, huh -,- I was like: “I don’t even wanna see you why you’re here.” Oh and one more thing: we’re not going to Germany anymore. We’re going to Gangnam. That’ll be so hilarious since the class is all like “OPPA GANGNAM STYLE.”