2 Guys, 1 Lucky Girl

OMG So Awkward

 

Sehun’s POV

It’s 7AM and I just woke up too late. I also just missed the bus. this. So I arrive at school at 7:45AM, instead of 7:30AM. I walk into the classroom and all my friends are laughing at me, like usually. “HAHAHA Sehun you’re late.” I put the middle finger on them, like usually. I just gotta love the guys. Much love. The only place left is in front of Seohyun. Okay, why not. I sit there. “Hey.” “Hi.” The teacher want our passports. Seohyun sees my face on my passport. “Oh my God, is that you?!” “When I was twelve.” “HAHAHAHA. Okay. Sorry. I wasn’t laughing. I never was.” Now I’m starting to understand why Luhan likes her. Not that she’s my type, HELL NO, but she’s definetely his type. “Let me see yours.” “Hell no. NEVER.” “C’mon, you also saw mine!” “That doesn’t mean anything!” “No excuses!” “Pfft…” She shows me hers. “Aww, what a babyface.” “Shut up, Sehun.” She laughs.

 

After that, I don’t speak to her until we’re almost leaving Gangnam at 4PM. “Aye Sehun.” “Sup, Seohyun.” “I need your answers on all of these questions.” “Aha I see. You didn’t make the school exercise here well, did you?” “Like I care. I was at Starbucks.” “Aha I see. Starbucks.” “Just let me do it, troll.” I give her my book. “Here.” “Thank you very much.” “Did you just went shopping?” “Of course. Why shouldn’t I?” “You’re such a girl.” “I am a girl.”

 

On our way back home, I tell my best friend Little Luhan everything about today. He demanded me to do that. I don’t see why though. Nothing interesting has happened. He shouldn’t expect that every single day is like Christmas. Or is Seohyun that interesting? HAHAHAHA. She’s funny though. But not as funny as Krystalt. Talking about Krystalt, she sits in front of me. I kick her chair. She reacts mad. “Aye nigga, what are you doing?!” Then she turns around and sees me. “Oh, it’s Sehun. The Easter egg.” How am I an Easter egg? A Christmas tree would be more logic. “How am I an Easter egg? A Christmas tree would be more logic since it’s near Christmas instead of Easter.” “Nobody cares.” “Your mom does.” “Your mom doesn’t.” HAHAHA what kind of humor are we going through, Krys? “I’m not gonna react anymore.” “GOOD.” She smiles.

 

Back at home, I call Luhan. “Hey bro.” “How was Gangnam?” “Nice place. Boring school exercises. Hot girls.” “Like I care.” “Then why do you ask then…?” “Did you talk to Seohyun?” “Yeah. Why?” “Be careful. Don’t make her fall in love with you.” Luhan please. Like that would ever happen. “Why should I? You know that I…” “Like Krystal. Yes I know that. I’m just…” “Hopeless. You’re just ing hopeless.” “I’m not like you, excuse me.” “She’s 100% your type and I bet you’re 100% her type. Just trust me jfc.” “Okay.” “You’re coming to school tomorrow, right?” “Of course.” “Good. Then you’ll see that nothing is going on between me and Seohyun. Nothing. At. All. Just. Friends.”

 

Luhan’s POV

It’s still not fair that I couldn’t go with the class to Gangnam yesterday. But I try to not whine about that. Dad brings me to school with his car.

 

Seohyun sits behind me and is hyper and happy like always. I hear her conversation with Yoona. “I can’t believe that it’s actually 18th December. My last day here this year.” Cute girl says what? So I turn behind and speak. “What?” “I’m taking off school starting tomorrow till January.” Now I don’t get a anymore. “Why?” “I’m going to Indonesia this holiday, my uncle is finally getting married! I’m excited!” “Okay.” She looks at me like she could expect a better answer from me. But, I honestly don’t know how to react to this. How can I say ‘I’m gonna miss you.’? That’s not me, even though I wanna say that so bad. Seohyun just keeps talking and talking about what she’s gonna do in her holiday. She’s all very happy about it like a little girl who just got the newest Barbie doll. I know I should be happy for her too. I bet she’s wanted it so badly. So I just gotta accept it. We get our new schedules for next year. ‘Monday the 2nd hour: physchology.’ The whole class is ready to be mad. Seohyun’s freaking out behind me. “NO WAY AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT.” “Physchology isn’t that bad actually.” “It was to us at 7th grade.” Yoona laughs. “Our teacher back then was a disaster.” I say: “Honestly, I’ve never attended physchology class once.” Seohyun laughs. “Wow you must be one lucky motherer with your own rare schedule.” You don’t get it. My life at the moment. The only thing that keeps me still alive are the people who I love, like you. But you see me as ‘one lucky motherer’, so I won’t tell you how hard my life actually is. You won’t believe me anyway. I don’t want to be seen as ‘the guy who had cancer and has a disease.’ I’m a person. I’m just me.

 

The math exam went so bad. I can’t not expect a grade lower than a C. But whatever. The only thing left now today is our temporary school profile choice. I don’t get why I have to attend this, because I just know that I won’t reach 10th grade. Luhan, stop whining. This is the last day this year that you can see Seohyun so just be happy. You wouldn’t do a at home anyway. The teacher wants to talk to me. “So we’re not sure if you’re able to go to 10th grade this year, but you still have to do this too, because there’s still a chance. Maybe you’ll be able to go to 10th grade. So that’s why you have to be here.” “Okay.” Everyone’s going home now because they have done it. Seohyun’s friends are leaving too. They all hug her. “OMG I’m so jealous of you! Can I go inside your bag? Take me with you!” “Awh you know I can’t, Yuri.” She hugs her. And then Seohyun hugs others. “Have fun in Indonesia!” they say.

 

19. I have to tell her everything sooner or later, even tho it’s damn hard.

20. She’s the lucky one, not me.

21. I’m gonna miss her.