Fun With Fools

OMG So Awkward

Seohyun’s P.O.V

-4th January- Me: “Dude I’m back. I do not like.” Jasmine: “WHY??? ):” Me: “Cus I miss Indonesia. Freezing to death here. But hey I’m close to Goat.” Jasmine: “OMG my ship is back <3 Goat will keep you warm <3” Me: “… School starts on Monday again. Help me.” Jasmine: “Dude. Goat will be there. It’ll be perfect k.” Me: “I already forgot his voice wtf. But yeah. Goat. Will. Be. There. Oh my God Goat. Every magazine says the same thing. Damn it, matchmaker 2013. ‘Match.’ ‘Possible.’ The zodiacs ship us man. They do. All of them. Dying over here.” Jasmine: “EVEN. THE. ZODIACS. SHIP. YOU. *sobs* I’m so happy for this ship. *best ship president ever B)*” Me: “If you’re so happy, then how am I. If I’m lucky, that guy will be my bf.” Jasmine: “I’ll kill you if you don’t send me a photo of both of you if you two ever get into a relationship. It’s the least you can give to your ship pres *so proud of this ship rn*”

-7th January- Me: “He ignores me and flirts with others.” Jasmine: “Don’t worry about it k. He’ll talk to you soon I swear.” Me: “He talked to me once. I’m only hurting myself and I should move on.” Jasmine: “Stop thinking that okay!! The zodiacs said you were compatible, remember??” Me: “I know. But still. So confused.” Jasmine: “Confusion won’t bring you anywhere k.” Me: “I can’t help it that he confuses me.” Jasmine: “Guys do that a lot k~” Me: “And it hurts me.” Jasmine: “D’aww come here *hugs* He’ll notice you again soon!” Me: “He better hurry up cus I’m about to give up.” Jasmine: “NOT YET!” Me: “It’s been 3 months. So you think I shouldn’t give him up and hurt myself again and again. When I was in Indonesia, I prayed once that he’d be healthy again and… he is now.” Jasmine: “Oh my gosh. THAT’S GOOD NEWS.” Me: “He almost doesn’t have Pfeiffer anymore and everyone knows it. He’s one little hyper now omg lol.”

 

Because of our stupid teacher, I have to turn back to my table. But that kid Luhan interrupts me and says “Hi.” It’s cute, but also annoying, since the teacher will punish me, not him. “Ola.” Sorry, but please be quiet now.

 

It’s time for the best class of Thursday: GEOGRAPHY CLASS. We decide to sit on the last row of the classroom, so that we can talk a lot together. I see Luhan and Kyungsoo looking for a seat. You better don’t sit next to him, Kyungsoo. Sorry but that’s my seat. Get out. Lol. Before Kyungsoo could sit next to Luhan, I already took his place. Now he sits in front of us. Luhan looks at us both. “Are you fine with sitting alone, Kyungsoo?” “Nah.” He looks at me. I won. The hated teacher wants the class to be quiet. Luhan and I are about to fall asleep. “When can we get out of this jail?” He asks. “She talks like there’s no tomorrow UGH.” “Even looking at the wall is interesting than her.” I laugh. “Yeah I know right.” We totally didn’t listen to her, so now we’re totally confused about what we have to do. Especially Luhan’s confused. “So… what are we supposed to do now?” “I absolutely have no idea, bro.”

 

Kyungsoo’s the only one who understands anything of this and explains it all to us, but we still don’t get it. Luhan gives up. “Yeah whatever, I quit.” I quit too. “And so do I.” I grab my iPhone. It has a new case now and I got it from the cutest boy on earth.

 

Flashback

Sehun and Luhan are fooling around at economy class. I interrupt them. “What the are you two fools doing?” Luhan laughs. “He says that I’m weak.” “So that’s why you guys are slapping each other?” Sehun laughs too. “It’s fun.” “Oh wow that’s fun, yes, I’d slap my friends too. Yup.” “It’s guy humor.” “Yup.” Luhan shows us a pink iPhone case. “Now I’m stuck with this thing.” I want it because of reasons. “I want that!” He gives me the iPhone case. “Thanks!” “You’re welcome.” Teacher interrupts us and gets mad at us three because we talk too much.

 

I get interrupted from my thoughts because of the bell. Maybe I should ask him for his number?! “Hey guys, maybe it’s better if we could exchange numbers. Y’know, for the project.” Luhan nods. “Sure.” He writes his number on a little piece of paper and gives it to me. I put it on my swag Angry Birds pencilcase, which he totally loves. I try to not show the class my happiness, but deep inside me… OH MY GOD I GOT HIS NUMBER WOW HOLY YES.

 

Thursday, 17th January 2013

I told Hyoyeon to not be nervous for the presentation, but I end up being nervous as . Why? Cus Luhan was sitting 4 meters in front of me. And later, he sat NEXT to me. WOW. I need a break. I’ve never been so nervous a whole night in my entire life. Our economy teacher is so stupid. She gives me all the answers of the exam, without remembering that I still have to make it. So I wrote down all of the answers from Sehun & Luhan. I think this exam will be very easy (: Easier than reading a book for Korean class. Man, that was a big drama. Luhan didn’t even read the book hahaha er (: But ofc, I get accused of “talking in class”. He never gets accused of that and so does Sehun. It’s always me. Always. Stupid teachers. It’s not like I’ll “stop talking with the guys behind me”. Nope. I’ll continue. I’ll continue like there’s no tomorrow, . Except if he ignores me again, like last week -_- But thank God he didn’t ignore me this week. I had so much fun with him this week. We laughed all the time at geo class today. And I FINALLY got his number #muchlove :D

P.S = grandpa, I still miss you. It’s been 6 six years already. RIP 2006