Change

OMG So Awkward

 

Sehun’s POV

The first days of the holidays were great. I had a great time in the Chezch Replubic with my family. Christmas is so much greater there than in Seoul, because we had snow there back then. I LOVE SNOW. But too bad, after a few days, we take the plane back to Korea. Now I’m bored. So it’s time to call Luhan, since we haven’t spoken for almost a week.

 

“Hey man.” “How was it in the Chezch Replubic?” “It was so great, bro! You should’ve been there.” “I know right. I’m so bored. I’m just sitting on the couch at home and I’m doing literally nothing these holidays. Out of the 24 hours each day, I’m only awake for 13 hours, I guess.” “And do you have time now?” “Yea. Why?” “Let’s hang out.” “12AM today?” “Sure.” Yay. Finally something to do.

 

@OhSehun: Getting ready to go to @Lu_Han’s today at 12AM

 

He lives at the other side of Seoul, so it takes me an hour to get to his house. Now I’m standing in front of his house. Luhan opens the door. “Hey Sehun, bro. Come in.” I get inside. “So… sup?” “Nothing much… WAIT. I gotta tell you something. Sit.” Ouch. Sounds important. “Sounds important.” “You know that I have this disease for a half year now, right?” “Of course I know that. Everyone knows that.” “The doctor said that I don’t have it anymore.” REALLY WOW! I’m so glad it’s finally over! “LUHAN THAT’S GREAT.” He laughs. “Don’t be too happy though. I’m still not 100% cured. I still suffer from it. I’m just 75% cured.” Oh. Sigh. “Aww that’s bad. I was planning to tweet this.” “What you gonna tweet then?” “I was going to tweet: ‘Luhan is finally free from Pfeiffer disease, es.’” He laughs again.

 

We’re playing on the Xbox. While I have to wait for my turn, I check my Facebook. I posted there exact the same as I posted on Twitter. I also see like thousands photos of hyper Seohyun in Indonesia. “Luhan. Look at this.” He grabs my iPhone and goes through my Facebook timeline. He smiles at those pictures. Aww. “Her family is really huge. All Indonesians. Except her dad. He stands out. I never come to my Facebook page though. It’s really empty.” “Yeah, you and your 13 friends on Facebook.” “Don’t judge me for that, Chezch.” “And now give me my iPhone back.” “No.” He reads all Seohyun’s statuses from the past week.” “Should I read them out loud? Yes. I should. ‘Okay I CAN’T take this anymore, you’re too special to me.’ ‘The world hasn’t end, it’s 22nd December! Bam!’ ‘Nobody ing understands me here. I feel so terrible rn.’ ‘I’m finally starting to feel comfortable here! Yeah!’ ‘Merry Christmas! Someone’s a ing here OMFG.’ ‘I just can’t stand little kids. They’re annoying. Whoops.’ And the newest one: ‘Day… um… 8 of missing you, Goat.’ Who’s ‘Goat’?” I hope you’re that goat that she miss, mister.

 

Luhan’s POV

Even though I told him not to be very happy, deep inside, I am actually glad that it’s finally getting to an end. I don’t know where that end is, but I’m getting there. I will. AND I’M DYING TO KNOW WHO SEOHYUN’S GOAT IS. Who the looks like a goat? Sehun puts a mirror in front of me. “Yeah… a bit of goat in there.” “Do I look like a goat?” “A bit.” “No.” “Then she likes someone else.” “I’m Luhan the Goat.” “HAHAHAHAHAHA er. ing much hope.” “YOU put that mirror in front of me. YOU have ing much hope.” “I know!” He laughs. er. “What to do now? Should I go to school with a goat costume on the first day of school?” Sehun laughs like crazy. “YOU SHOULD.” “Yeah, that’d be nice. But no. How about no.” “Aww.”

 

A few days later, we happen to be on the last day of 2012. The first part of the year went just-like-that. It was nothing special actually. And the second part of the year went really boring. That’s when I got this doomed disease. But without my friends, I would’ve been even more doomed. Without Sehun, Kyungsoo, Seohyun and others… I would’ve been nothing… Thanks y’all, you made a sick kid happy at school and forget about all the dramas at home. I get in a small fight with my brothers, called: ‘Who Has The Right To Put On The Firework?’ I get to do it 9 times. Nine, my lucky number. But it’s freezing outside like hell. Right now, Seohyun is so lucky. She gets to celebrate 2013 in a hot country with summer clothes on. Without worrying about the weather. I wanna go to Indonesia so bad.

 

-2013-

 

The year begins good. I’m finally starting to exercise a bit. Mom has found my bike and now I’m riding through the city with her. “So… how does it feel?” “What?” “Isn’t your bike too small now?” I laugh. “Mom please, I bought this when I was 158cm. Now I’m 158,8cm. Nothing has changed.” “But you’ve changed.” Oh yeah? “Have I?” “I only see you for twice a week, so I can see that you’ve changed. Into a better person though.” “Mom, how am I changed?” “I’m not saying that you’ve changed a lot. Just a little. You seem happier now then you were last summer.” That’s true. The class made me like this. I love them to death. “That’s true.” “Are you much around girls?” “Girls?” “Yeah. Girls. Do they love my little boy?” She grins. “I have a few friends who are girls.” She laughs. “Do you like one of them? Because that’s the reason why boys get happier.” “Jesus Christ, mom!” AWKWARD. “Okay okay, I’ll stop. This is so cute though!” I facepalm. “No, mom. Just no. Stop it.”

 

22. I wish I could have her number now, we haven’t spoken for 2 weeks.

23. I never wanted to be a goat this bad.

24. I guess she changed me.

 

Be ready for a bigger change: I’m attending almost all the school hours now.